aeon genesis guardian force

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11018 Posts, 538 Topics, 757 Members, Latest Member: jssnormns01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 330859 times) 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 88

Re: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force
« Reply #975 on: December 16, 2007, 08:28:48 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Hey, Ianator, have you had the chance to look at the radar on our respective gundams, yet?

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #976 on: December 16, 2007, 10:25:29 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 10:27:33 PM by Derek »
INCOMING TRANSMISSION FROM UNIT 00-02. DIRECT BURST TRANSMISSION FREQUENCY DETECTED. ESTABLISHING CONNECTION.

"Hey guys, It's Derek. Listen, I gotta make this quick. I've found a small enemy encampment hidden in the forest a bit to the east of the base. It looks like a pretty small-time operation, only three Hizacks as far as suits go, but what bothers me is that they look like they're not setting up here as an attack force. I'm seeing what looks like a comms relay set up out here. If I were to take a guess, I'd say they were monitoring or tapping us, maybe both.

Makes perfect sense, to me. I got jumped about three kilometers out from base after I left the other day by an MS squad. Only about five guys, but seeing as how all I've got is my Skychaser jet, they probably thought they had me. War stories aside, I think these guys are keeping an eye on the base and any transmissions we send out, hence the direct burst. There's still a chance they'll detect this, but they won't pick up anything of the actual content.

One or two guys coming down on this place will probably be enough to deal with it, if you're quiet enough. As much as I want to do it myself, I left 'Scythe back at base, and given that I'm supposed to be out on a personal mission and either several kilometers away from here right now or dead, it would look really suspicious if I were to go back and get him.

The camp's at Point N-26. That's my info for you guys, do what you want with it. I'll call back in a few days if I get another chance to. Barona out."

TRANSMISSION ENDED.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #977 on: December 17, 2007, 12:38:00 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2007, 02:13:53 AM by Ianator »
Well, that explains it. It shouldn't be too terribly hard to take them out. We could blow them up, or maybe we can drum up some dummy transmissions and screw with them a bit.

Commander Gai, it's up to you.

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #978 on: December 17, 2007, 01:10:02 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
I'd like to suggest we switch to laser comms for base communications. It's almost impossible to eavesdrop on a laser.
And doing so without being noticed is even harder.

Of course, it's line-of-sight, requires a higher degree of precision than most comm techs, and environmental conditions can play hell with them pretty fast. But....

It sounds like I'm missing all the fun.

But given we've got people poking their noses where they don't belong again...

Hey, Jenn? I've got a favor I'd like to ask...
Can you head to my quarters and grab a few things for me?
Well, okay, just my SAL-9 and an energy clip. I'll sleep a lot better with a sidearm. Pretty please?

Only if I show you how to use one? Well, if that's all it takes, we've got a deal! As soon as I'm up and about we'll hit the range.
Thanks a million!

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #979 on: December 17, 2007, 04:14:37 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
All right! Haro of Doom unit 00 is ready!

Is there a prisoner I can test it on?
IP Logged

« Reply #980 on: December 17, 2007, 06:05:11 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Why don't you ask Commander Gai if he can use it in his interrogation? I'm sure the prisoner wouldn't hold anything back after seeing what it can do.

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #981 on: December 17, 2007, 10:43:45 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
*A New Recruit appears* Sirs, I am Sakura, I have been recently transferred from the Far East Brigade to join you. I wish to help any way that I can.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #982 on: December 17, 2007, 10:53:41 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
*A New Recruit appears* Sirs, I am Sakura, I have been recently transferred from the Far East Brigade to join you. I wish to help any way that I can.

Hi, I'm Andrew. You might want to stay with me or another member of the AGGF until you can talk to Comander Gai, due to high security.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #983 on: December 17, 2007, 11:34:53 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
I'll stay with you for now.

IP Logged

« Reply #984 on: December 17, 2007, 12:11:55 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
He should be down by the prison area.

*At the prison area*

Is Commander Gai still nearby?

IP Logged

« Reply #985 on: December 17, 2007, 01:37:12 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: December 17, 2007, 01:43:15 PM by Sume Gai »
He's good I've broken 80% of the bones in his left arm and he still won't talk

I heard the Haro of doom is done and i have two questions
A is it programed to sing?
B does it have any non lethal weapons?
Either of those could help

Oh a new recruit from FE Brigade eh..how's Laker doing

I guess we need to set you up in a mech currently free are
(Sword/Launcher/Aile) Strike
Gundam Alex
Gundam Exia
R-Blade
Blitz
Gundam Kyrios

If you need specs just ask

Oh and about those spies they may be connected to our prisoner so I think it best to send false transmissions and use laser/wired communications otherwise

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #986 on: December 17, 2007, 02:18:07 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Yes, it can sing with default Haro voice or the drunken-like voice from Pegas (from Tekamen).

As for non-lethal weapons...the laser can be set to low intensity...it will just blow a small hole in the enemy instead of the classic total frying...it SHOULD NOT kill if it doesn't hit anything vital.

I am thinking of leaving permanantelly on non-lethal mode unless the base is at full alert.

Oh yeah, it bites too...I still am not sure what it does, but keep any prisoner wondering...
IP Logged

« Reply #987 on: December 17, 2007, 02:58:19 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
I think for the next round of torture I'll have Haro Sing the most horrible J-pop I can find and randomly fire Its laser at certain points the prison should be screaming for mercy pretty soon

then I'll get the Info I want from him

on another note who wants to take out those guys hanging around out side our base?

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #988 on: December 17, 2007, 03:20:41 PM » by Dsvaun
Have it sing the dubbed opening to One Piece.  That certainly sounds like shit.
IP Logged

« Reply #989 on: December 17, 2007, 03:40:26 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Laker's okay but his age is catching up to him. Commander I have never heard of Gundam Exia and Kyrios. Could you show me the specs for them?

IP Logged

(Read 330859 times) 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 88
Jump to: