aeon genesis guardian force

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11027 Posts, 542 Topics, 770 Members, Latest Member: Drdarylmorgan34

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 339995 times) 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 88

Re: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force
« Reply #990 on: December 17, 2007, 03:43:56 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
I want to go take out those guys near our base (my Seilbine still need a real battle test).

As for the Haro of Doom, I suggest putting it with US Manga theme 24 hours non-stop on the brig. It should also burn out the hands of the prisoners if they try to do anything with their ears.
IP Logged

« Reply #991 on: December 17, 2007, 04:04:35 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Laker's okay but his age is catching up to him. Commander I have never heard of Gundam Exia and Kyrios. Could you show me the specs for them?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gundam_Exia

And

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gundam_Kyrios#GN-003_Gundam_Kyrios

I should mention that I use the Kyrios from time to time.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #992 on: December 17, 2007, 06:02:28 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Considering all available mechs and their abilities I would like to be assigned to Gundam Exia. Is the hs-A01 Avalanche equipment available for use?

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #993 on: December 17, 2007, 06:20:42 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
We could develop it if R&d is willing (I think it'd be worth it if we have a permanent Exia pilot)

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #994 on: December 17, 2007, 06:26:06 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
I could work on the parts for Exia once I finish the Haro of Doom batch I am working on, that should be in some 2 or 3 days.
IP Logged

« Reply #995 on: December 17, 2007, 06:30:18 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
I'll use the Exia without the parts, so there is no immediate rush to make them. Time to get used to the controls. *Heads to the Hanger to do a short training mission with Exia*

IP Logged

« Reply #996 on: December 17, 2007, 06:45:30 PM » by Dsvaun
« Last Edit: December 17, 2007, 07:07:22 PM by Dsvaun »
i'll get to work on them since I got nothing to do.
IP Logged

« Reply #997 on: December 17, 2007, 06:51:34 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Commander, I am going to launch with the Exia and I plan to be back some time tomorrow, I'm planning to be using it the entire time to get adjusted to it's controls. I'll contact the base in a few hours if needed. See you later everybody.

IP Logged

« Reply #998 on: December 17, 2007, 09:03:14 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
We do have Simulators If you want

but if you are going be careful while you're out there you may run into patrols

IP Logged

« Reply #999 on: December 17, 2007, 09:28:45 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Ianator, do you have the opportunity to check out the radar on the Kyrios, yet? It's been a few days since we got thet weird reading.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #1000 on: December 18, 2007, 01:23:33 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Not much I can really see. Sensors detected a single size-M unit for a few seconds before it disappeared from all spectums. Signs point to a stealth system similar to one being tested at Isurugi Industries, but what we detected was too big to be part of the Lion series. I've never seen anything like it... Anything else is classified - I'll need clearance from higher up if I want to cross-reference it directly.

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #1001 on: December 18, 2007, 01:30:42 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
I've go all of Isurugi's archives right here but none of their MP or X models match up, I don't think it's a stealth system tough but rather something that moves really fast (or warps)

IP Logged

« Reply #1002 on: December 18, 2007, 01:53:43 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
I vote we chalk it up to a Masaki flyby and relax.
Though that's probably overly optimistic of me.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1003 on: December 18, 2007, 02:16:14 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
I was wondering if that might have been possible, but optimism can get people killed in situations like this.

IP Logged

« Reply #1004 on: December 18, 2007, 02:53:06 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Actually that matches the specs perfectly

either that WAS Masaki or the enemy is testing a new mech similar to the Cybuster

IP Logged

(Read 339995 times) 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68 69 ... 88
Jump to: