aeon genesis guardian force

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10949 Posts, 520 Topics, 749 Members, Latest Member: nabycoremy

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 298953 times) 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 88

Re: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force
« Reply #1005 on: December 18, 2007, 04:05:33 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
I think if it warped some of our units may have caught up on traces of gravitational distortions too.
IP Logged

« Reply #1006 on: December 18, 2007, 04:55:21 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Well, I managed to get a fuzzy picture from one of the security cameras in the area. I looked at it, looked closer, enhanced it, and double-checked all the databank entries...

...Yeah, it was Masaki. I really thought I was onto something there.

Oh, by the way, has our new recruit gotten back yet?

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #1007 on: December 18, 2007, 05:36:00 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Hey, you sighted Masaki while he was lost. That takes serious observational skill.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1008 on: December 18, 2007, 12:44:36 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
I'll be back in 2 hours, I'm just testing out the last of exia's weapons to see what recoil is there.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #1009 on: December 18, 2007, 02:55:51 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
I'm back, Exia is great in all areas. She's much better than anything that I got to use at the the Far East Brigade. Anything going on?

IP Logged

« Reply #1010 on: December 18, 2007, 04:24:06 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
I finally got our captive to spill the beans (you'd be surprised how talkative some one can be after five hours of 4kids One Piece and  76 laser burns)

It turns out my suspicions were correct, this guy as well as our eavesdroppers are from Bask; their job is rather Indistinct their mission is simply to gather data on our members and operating procedures.

I vote we terminate them ASAP (I really don't like spies)

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #1011 on: December 18, 2007, 04:43:37 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Good. I suggest their executions via Haro bitting. Yeah I told you all they bite, and I really have no idea what it does (that's what I get for using EOT on a murdering Haro)...as far as I know their bite may be poisoned, do nothing or even lead to a entire alien dimension inside them...I just don't know...after all...never look inside a Haro out to kill!
IP Logged

« Reply #1012 on: December 18, 2007, 07:51:24 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
never look inside a Haro out to kill!

Those are good words to live by.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #1013 on: December 18, 2007, 08:08:06 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
never look inside a Haro out to kill!

Those are good words to live by.
If you don't, they may be words to die by.

I recommend locking them all in a soundproofed room with a choir of singing Haros until they go mad. Then returning them to Bask.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1014 on: December 18, 2007, 10:05:05 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
What a sadistic idea jaybee, just make sure it's a song that they can go mad by. Make sure there is no light inside the room at all  i.e. pitchblack.

IP Logged

« Reply #1015 on: December 19, 2007, 02:24:09 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
I was thinking Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1016 on: December 19, 2007, 02:59:43 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
I've got an idea that involves a BuCUE, that song, and a really dark cargo bay... Are there any near-whole ones from that huge base attack a month ago?

IP Logged

« Reply #1017 on: December 19, 2007, 03:03:06 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
it probably doesn't matter what they sing; when a Haro sings in a dark room, people go crazy.

Ianator, I have one that has an intact frame if you don't need it to move

I wonder if this is covered in the Antarctic Treaty (even if it is technically null and void)

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #1018 on: December 19, 2007, 04:11:01 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Moving would be good, but not neccesary. Now that I think about it...

Fit a missile pod with speakers and stick a red light on the front of the head. I guarantee you those peeps staking out nearby will guarantee we're left alone for the rest of the month.

IP Logged

« Reply #1019 on: December 19, 2007, 06:10:30 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
I wonder if this is covered in the Antarctic Treaty (even if it is technically null and void)
I figure as long as it doesn't try to take over the world, no one really cares what you do with your singing robots.

Anyways, I just think we should send Bask a message about stunts like this. And I think breaking some people will be more effective than dropping corpses in the river.
'Sides, he'll kill them for failure, right? End result is the same.
Maybe send a few Haros back with these guys. If we add some stealth routines, they could slip into the air vents, and haunt them for months.

Mmmmm, psych warfare....

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

(Read 298953 times) 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 88
Jump to: