aeon genesis guardian force

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11003 Posts, 534 Topics, 813 Members, Latest Member: marySr3illy

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 322036 times) 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 88

Re: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force
« Reply #1035 on: December 23, 2007, 02:13:33 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
It's clean.

just a note the Invoice says __-_5 as the package contents whatever that means

(my guess is the UNS/UNG used the name of the Ichijo's to remove suspicion and send you something as a Phantom operative)

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #1036 on: December 23, 2007, 02:51:24 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Yeah, I think it's more personal than that.
An official mail would probably use a dummy name instead of a real high-profile person's name.

As for the invoice.... there's no telling. If it's from who I think it's from, I'm surprised it doesn't claim to be a case of zentradi-scale strap-ons.

*keys the crate open, rolls inside*
Oh... my...
It's an SDP-1!
HE SENT ME A STAMPEDE VALKYRIE!

*sniff*

I always wanted my own ship-cracker...

Sure it's a purely conventional cockpit, and "just" a heavily-modified VF-1 underneath those FAST packs, but....

The world needs more SDP variants. I would kill for an SDP-19. Hell, I'd kill for an SDP-11.

There's a holodisk here, too.
"hey buddy.... hear you're up to no good back on Earth. Figured you may need something to compensate for your shortcomings as a man, so I got you the biggest gun I could get my hands on. Merry Christmas."

Yup, that's him.
I really don't know how to return the favor.... I can't believe I bought him a gift certificate this year.

Seriously, a Stampede....

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1037 on: December 23, 2007, 03:28:07 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Nice, and here I was expecting a VF-25

but this will be very handy (we still have a Ship Depot to take out)

IP Logged

« Reply #1038 on: December 23, 2007, 03:42:27 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
I will be taking a 3 week leave with high chances of no internet access, so, see you all next year!
IP Logged

« Reply #1039 on: December 23, 2007, 04:51:15 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Nice, and here I was expecting a VF-25

but this will be very handy (we still have a Ship Depot to take out)

Out of character:
Ahh, Macross F. No wonder I couldn't place where you were going.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1040 on: December 25, 2007, 05:01:47 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Well Merry X-mas everyone

yoday we'll be unwrapping the gifts from TLI (we have 3 big ones and 5 small ones)

I think I'll start and unwrap a big one

HOLY &*%$

It's ...it's an Alt they sent us an ALTEISEN!!!

IP Logged

« Reply #1041 on: December 28, 2007, 09:51:37 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
I'm back, and I come bearing gifts.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #1042 on: December 28, 2007, 11:20:13 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
another one no one is opening the ones from TLI(anyone can they just aren't)

I guess i'll go ahead and open another one from TLI; a small one this time.

That's just cool

looks like they sent us a Tesla Drive we just need to decide what should equip it

lets finish opening these gifts first we have four small ones and two big ones

IP Logged

« Reply #1043 on: December 29, 2007, 12:14:46 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
I had a physical therapy session or 3.
And an earful about why I should binge on neither food nor drink, which was a lot of the rest of my time. 'S not MY fault hospital food sucks.

Next time I decide to do something stupid like engage a QRau in an honor duel and pull my punches, remind me how much a no-limiter flight HURTS afterwards, please.

*rolls around a bit*
This larger box here looks good.

*grabs the release controls*
Ooooohhhh... a Huckebein Mk 2.
This is hot.

Not as hot as that other one, but with it deemed unsafe, this'll do.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1044 on: December 29, 2007, 01:59:42 AM » by Dsvaun
Since we have an extra Tesla Drive and the Alteisen, I think an upgrade is in order.  With your permission commander, I would like to work on the Alteisen Riese.

By the way, the parts I was working on are done.
IP Logged

« Reply #1045 on: December 29, 2007, 02:23:55 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: December 29, 2007, 02:28:13 AM by Sume Gai »
we don't even know if anyone here can handle the alt itself much less the beast that is the Riese

I actually wonder if it might be a good idea to see if we can build tesla drives for some of our ground bound units (ie the G3, or the Huckies)

I guess i'll open another small one

wow a Boosted Hammer

*grin* Alt and a Boosted Hammer; I like...

gift count three small one big + whatever Andrew has

IP Logged

« Reply #1046 on: December 29, 2007, 07:45:19 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Silly Commander, Alteisen doesn't need a boosted hammer! A Neo Chakram Shooter, on the other hand... Anyways, I call the last big one!

*pulls lever*

It's a... It's a...

It's a vanilla Gespenst? It figures I'd pick the crappy one. Stupid mass-produced robot with a face and oversized feet-- Wait, what? Lemme see the model number.... PTX-007-2A Gespenst Mark 2 Strength-type...

Dude, they just sent us a Gespenst Mk-II S! Excuse me, I think I'm gonna cry~

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #1047 on: December 29, 2007, 01:10:25 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
It was accually a gift for JayBee. I got him a couple of magnifying scopes for precision work. It might help when he is doing upgrades.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #1048 on: December 29, 2007, 01:20:34 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
Boss anther create just arrived  the delivery guy said it would have been here soon but got lost, anyway it's from Fremont Industries looks like a MS form the size of it ah heres a invoice model number ASK-AD01 "Ashcleef". eh? Theres a letter here lets see...

"Dear AGGF... yadda yadda yadda an assault tactics unit... blah blah blah... ultimate man-machine interface... analyzes and records the pilots brain waves, and thought patterns...In addition the D.P.S. (direct projection system) relays tactics, war patterns, and suggestions for the next attack plan."

It seems they plan on using us as guinea pigs still it might come in handy if it works a oldtype in use funnel like weapons
IP Logged

« Reply #1049 on: December 30, 2007, 01:16:34 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Boss anther create just arrived  the delivery guy said it would have been here soon but got lost, anyway it's from Fremont Industries looks like a MS form the size of it ah heres a invoice model number ASK-AD01 "Ashcleef". eh? Theres a letter here lets see...

"Dear AGGF... yadda yadda yadda an assault tactics unit... blah blah blah... ultimate man-machine interface... analyzes and records the pilots brain waves, and thought patterns...In addition the D.P.S. (direct projection system) relays tactics, war patterns, and suggestions for the next attack plan."

It seems they plan on using us as guinea pigs still it might come in handy if it works a oldtype in use funnel like weapons
Gee.... sounds like someone stole the BCS schematics.
Then went overboard on the software. I hope the hint system is an option,  because that'd get annoying fast.

Seriously, just make the raw data available and leave tactics and strategy to the pilot.

Andrew: Thanks! I promise to make good use of them.
Possibly while doing some restoration work on my ride armor first. Been noticing a few parts in need of repair, what with being grounded so much.

So.... anyone else wanna get in on the package action, or should I hit one of the small boxes?

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

(Read 322036 times) 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 88
Jump to: