aeon genesis guardian force

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11027 Posts, 542 Topics, 770 Members, Latest Member: Drdarylmorgan34

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 340616 times) 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 88

Re: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force
« Reply #1065 on: January 03, 2008, 07:11:06 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
That would've been almost as bad as three killer Haros!

I'm not sure I'm mad as Excellen, but I guess I could help you test it.

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #1066 on: January 04, 2008, 04:05:45 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, but I need a Psychic as test-pilot.
I am trying to put a regular T-LINK System in the place of the receiver from the Ze-Field cristal, so it should not work for a normal pilot.

If you are Ianator, them fine, we shal be ready to test it at the begin of next week.
IP Logged

« Reply #1067 on: January 04, 2008, 04:46:33 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 07:38:43 AM by Ianator »
I pilot the R-3, remember? Once you've had your time with the Strike Shields and SRX, something like this shouldn't be too hard. Unless something happens. Which it might.

Alright, I'm-a go practice. Got a few bugs to work out with the thruster systems on the GiNN heavy blades. Once the Strike Sword is mass-produced...

IP Logged

« Reply #1068 on: January 04, 2008, 01:58:05 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
It seems that we recieved some late xmas presents two crates of equipment, a crate from isarugi industries, one from Mao and a large (gungust or bigger) crate with no sender on it and we have a enormous beam rifle.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #1069 on: January 04, 2008, 02:17:45 PM » by Lechise Inohara Tutonic Warrior
That would've been almost as bad as three killer Haros!

I'm not sure I'm mad as Excellen, but I guess I could help you test it.

Awww, but they are adorable!

It seems that we recieved some late xmas presents two crates of equipment, a crate from isarugi industries, one from Mao and a large (gungust or bigger) crate with no sender on it and we have a enormous beam rifle.
Mou? *Walks out of the hangar for a moment before returning in her Sazabi costume* YATTA! *She leaps into the air, delivering a flying kick to the side of the big crate, making it fall open... And leaving her to crawl out from under one of the pannels* Note to self... Never do that again...

"My breathing... My eyes... And my footwork! To your sight... and to your mind! Memorize these! This is Shinsanken's special... Sengazanken!" - Roshi
IP Logged

« Reply #1070 on: January 04, 2008, 03:08:59 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
I see.... packing peanuts... an endless sea of... packing peanuts...
Now will someone help me up? That styrofoam wave knocked me down.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1071 on: January 04, 2008, 03:17:13 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
*Going to help JayBee.*
How did this happen,anyway?

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #1072 on: January 04, 2008, 03:20:20 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
lets see I'll open the one from Isarugi

WOW an Armorlion

By the way is there anything in the Mao box All I see is a mountain of packing peanuts P*pulls out mech vac[tm] with X Divider Kai  and starts cleaning up*

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #1073 on: January 04, 2008, 09:07:52 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Y'know, maybe we should just stick some functional boosters and weapons on that Nightingale costume and send Lechise at our next objective. It's like having Bonta-kun and Chuck Norris!

...Okay, I'm done now. *puts away camera*

IP Logged

« Reply #1074 on: January 05, 2008, 01:49:48 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
*returns wheelchair to medical, comes out with his firearm and nurse Jennifer*

Seems I'm cleared for normal activity, as long as I don't go TOO wild.
I'm gonna be in the range, giving Jenny those lessons I promised her.

After that.... Someone slap the graviton launcher on that Huckebein Mk2, please. I wanna take it for a test drive.

*gets a look from his companion*

What? I PROMISE not to go crazy.
Just some basic maneuvers. Familiarize myself with the cockpit and weapons, get used to the T-Link again, and use the gravlauncher to carve my face in yonder mountain. Nothing that'll land me back in medical.

Anyways, I got a mail from technically-UNS. They have a firmware update for the YF-21 ready. Given our recent modifications, this one places more attention than usual on melee performance.
They'd also like to go over the airframe with a fine-toothed comb. It's a standard response to limiter-release operations, and if it hadn't been for Hanukwanzmas, they would've asked for it weeks ago. Shouldn't be out more than 3 days, given the work can be done in Macross City.
If it was just the software, we could install it ourselves, but we're not really equipped for the kind of structural examination they want.

And when it gets back, I've got another mod idea...
*puts in a request for a few spare tail fin/shield units*

Now then.... shall we go, Jenny?
I'll give you a rundown on the basic operation as we walk. This'll apply to most any laser pistol, not just my SAL-9. A lot of it applies to a conventional projectile weapon, too.
*walks off while explaining firearm operation*

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1075 on: January 06, 2008, 12:52:30 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Finishes clearing out all the peanuts, checks the mao crate: a coustwell? Well that's an odd thing to send.

IP Logged

« Reply #1076 on: January 06, 2008, 02:20:31 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Oooh, I didn't know Mao managed to get a hold of some Ashley-Kreutzer assets... I've been meaning to check out a Sytron System for a while now, not to mention some applications for the Orgone Extractor.

Jay, I've officially introduced the MkII to its new toy. You can take it out anytime. I've even found a nice target for you.

IP Logged

« Reply #1077 on: January 06, 2008, 03:54:19 PM » by Lechise Inohara Tutonic Warrior
Y'know, maybe we should just stick some functional boosters and weapons on that Nightingale costume and send Lechise at our next objective. It's like having Bonta-kun and Chuck Norris!

...Okay, I'm done now. *puts away camera*
Pah! Norris has nothing on me! Though... I do like the idea of being able to funnel people on a personal scale... Hmm... Perhaps if we were to equip the Alt with funnels...

"My breathing... My eyes... And my footwork! To your sight... and to your mind! Memorize these! This is Shinsanken's special... Sengazanken!" - Roshi
IP Logged

« Reply #1078 on: January 06, 2008, 03:56:56 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
we need to know whether you even have NT capabilities first

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #1079 on: January 06, 2008, 03:57:24 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Interesting idea but, could anybody here handle the Alt with such a funnel system (those funnels would have to be larger than normal or Dr. Radom will have a fit)

IP Logged

(Read 340616 times) 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 88
Jump to: