aeon genesis guardian force

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10991 Posts, 531 Topics, 745 Members, Latest Member: Shakku

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 314137 times) 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 88

Re: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force
« Reply #1095 on: January 07, 2008, 05:07:54 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
All right, we are ready to begin. Ianator, bard the cockpit and begin starting up the systems.

If they work fine, we will take some time to fine-tune the T-LINK System and if you are still all right/the Megirot is really TAME, we may be able to get it out for a test fly.

Also, if that goes well, I would like to test a riding system, it currently is setted only to my Seilbine-Kai.
IP Logged

« Reply #1096 on: January 07, 2008, 05:12:57 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Hatch secure, environmental systems are go. T-Link Contact established...

TK field is stable. The Z-Crystal isn't giving me much trouble right now. I think we might be able to bring it out for a few minutes.

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #1097 on: January 07, 2008, 05:34:26 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
All right, the T-LINK System is working fine and all systems are working as they should.

So, Ianator, if you are feeling up to it, we could go to the outside tests?
IP Logged

« Reply #1098 on: January 07, 2008, 06:11:49 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Gladly. Blast doors open, heading out.

I'm getting a little bit of feedback from the Z-Crystal, but it's not affecting the hundred meters between me and the ground just yet. No telling how soon that'll be, though, so I'm bringing it to the dirt. Think we can try the weapons?

IP Logged

« Reply #1099 on: January 07, 2008, 06:26:23 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Sure, go to weapons test, also can you verify to me if the Crystals are regenerating?

IP Logged

« Reply #1100 on: January 07, 2008, 06:42:28 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
It seems like it. I'm approaching the firing range and am now engaging the first wave of practice targets. Firing Ring Laser...

*pew* *pew*

Wow, did you work on the emitter? Because this thing seems fairly potent. I got a reaction from the Z-Crystal during that last attack, so I'm going to use the Megillot's melee attacks on the second wave, then head back to base.

IP Logged

« Reply #1101 on: January 07, 2008, 06:47:17 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Well, the Megirot itself shall be fairly more potent, since with AI, it just receives TK commands from Kalkeria Receiver, while with you you actually have a full T-LINK System support on board, you know, Ze-Field tends to adapt itself to the pilot's skill.

I forgot to tell you before, but there was a small chance that they will try to replace the cockpit block with a newly-regenerated Kalkeria Pulse receiver, thus swallowing you up...but it's fine, from all data I gathered, it seens the regeneration is working and behaving just fine.

IP Logged

« Reply #1102 on: January 07, 2008, 07:31:45 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Alrighty then. That's one day's testing done. I'm bringing 'er in for the night.

IP Logged

« Reply #1103 on: January 07, 2008, 07:42:07 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Yeah, the Megirot is from now on officially avaliable for use to any TK pilot!
IP Logged

« Reply #1104 on: January 07, 2008, 09:17:34 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
C'mon, people, we know you want to!

Actually, I've had my eyes set on a manned Mishlei Ach for a while now. Them bugs is tough!

IP Logged

« Reply #1105 on: January 07, 2008, 10:19:58 PM » by Lechise Inohara Tutonic Warrior
Geh... How do I keep missing all the interesting crap?

we need to know whether you even have NT capabilities first
Does being a B-Rank count?

Interesting idea but, could anybody here handle the Alt with such a funnel system (those funnels would have to be larger than normal or Dr. Radom will have a fit)
Again, I would like to bring up my mention of norris having nothing on me... I might not be the smartest... Or sanest... Or most patient... of the people here... But I'm good with heavy weapons *nod nod*

"My breathing... My eyes... And my footwork! To your sight... and to your mind! Memorize these! This is Shinsanken's special... Sengazanken!" - Roshi
IP Logged

« Reply #1106 on: January 07, 2008, 10:59:24 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
*runs thought the hall*
Hey Sakura!

There you are I been looking all over the place for you. Here this is the data for a  synchronized attack using the 00 units

*hand over a datapad*

once we have two more pilots we can use it in real battle Until then you can try it out in VR but theres no combat data for the Dynames and the data for the Kyrios is from my test flight.
IP Logged

« Reply #1107 on: January 08, 2008, 01:03:31 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Hey, did we ever unmount the graviton launcher?

The Hucky 2 already has the G-impact cannon, so it doesn't really need ANOTHER overpowered gun. May as well free it up for someone else to play with.

So, any word on when we get to bloody Bask's nose again?
Sending a crate of singing laser Haros to him is one thing, but planting two tons of metallic fist in his front door is another.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1108 on: January 08, 2008, 04:45:01 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Hmn...I managed to get back some info on the Haros of Doom infiltrated...
One of them is strategically posed on Bask's Dogose Gear's bridge, ready to anoy him on a apropriate moment (remember, they blow up when kicked on full-active mode).
IP Logged

« Reply #1109 on: January 08, 2008, 02:09:05 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
I'll analyze the data and see what I can come up with. I hope that we can get a pilot for Dynames so we can running drills on it.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

(Read 314137 times) 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 88
Jump to: