aeon genesis guardian force

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11013 Posts, 536 Topics, 756 Members, Latest Member: NicholasN6

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 325664 times) 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 88

Re: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force
« Reply #1125 on: January 09, 2008, 05:53:31 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Roger.

So, Tyria, you're the infiltrator.
Me and Chaostic are cover.

I have another thermoptic cloak, if you'd like to borrow it.
Just.... watch out for snags.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1126 on: January 09, 2008, 08:08:23 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
JayBee, Why do I get the feeling that I am going to get shot? I hope nothing bad happens because I don't want to wind up in a hospital bed.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #1127 on: January 09, 2008, 09:05:55 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Hey, if you didn't want to get shot at, you shouldn't have joined the AGGF. There's a reason Exia has guns.
The hospital bed is a rite of initiation. :P

Besides, infiltrator is the dangerous task. We just kick back and relax until Tyria's through and/or under fire.

I really WON'T live down that last infiltration, will I?

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1128 on: January 09, 2008, 09:49:58 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
We all make stupid mistakes. Remember when I tried to blindside that QRau?

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #1129 on: January 09, 2008, 09:56:12 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Sakura if you want I'll lend you the Graviton Launcher (If anyone does shoot at you  they will soon regret it)

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #1130 on: January 10, 2008, 05:03:19 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
I am all ready, and yes, I want to borrow the cloak.

So, when are we going to depart?
IP Logged

« Reply #1131 on: January 10, 2008, 10:48:28 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
Roger.

So, Tyria, you're the infiltrator.
Me and Chaostic are cover.

I have another thermoptic cloak, if you'd like to borrow it.
Just.... watch out for snags.

ok then whats Sakura doing Jaybee she's coming to remember

JayBee, Why do I get the feeling that I am going to get shot? I hope nothing bad happens because I don't want to wind up in a hospital bed.

There are more painful things then being shot then again you where a civilian before joining right
IP Logged

« Reply #1132 on: January 10, 2008, 11:15:30 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
I'm part of a military family, been training since I was ten. I just don't want to wind up in a hospital bed because I HATE that DAMN Celing! Once I tested a modified version of the wildraubier and the system failed mid-flight, woke up with a few broken ribs and a broken leg.

IP Logged

« Reply #1133 on: January 10, 2008, 11:20:04 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
IF I'm not mistaken I wind up as target practice for the enemy. Sir, I don't believe I'll need the laucher however, thanks for offering though. I just hope we're not missing something.

IP Logged

« Reply #1134 on: January 10, 2008, 12:02:32 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
hmm if worse comes to worst  we might need a extrication plan but we can worry about that later.

oh what ever you do Tyria don't near the officers lounge, trust me on this ok.
IP Logged

« Reply #1135 on: January 10, 2008, 12:41:30 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Sakura, worrying won't help you, I think unless Shu catches Tyria or something, you should be fine

on that subject Tyria, be as careful as humanly possible; if Shu does sniff you out I can't tell what he might do

Note: I don't know if Shu is or isn't there but if he is...   

IP Logged

« Reply #1136 on: January 10, 2008, 01:44:41 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
To say the truth, it would be really strange if Shuu IS THERE, besides, I think even if he is, if he finds me, he will be more amused tham worrying about warning the enemy about it (there is no way he would have officially joined the enemy like that, he only works on his own agenda)
IP Logged

« Reply #1137 on: January 10, 2008, 02:05:49 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
It's true.

You know how he likes to screw with people.

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #1138 on: January 10, 2008, 03:38:58 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
you see it's hard to say what Shu would want at the R&D base

we know we got readings that indicate a BHE on base (before Christmas) and considering the only 2 units to employ BHEs are the 008L and the Granzon.  One can assume the Granzon is or was on the base and where ever the Granzon is you can bet you'll find Shu

Because we don't know Shu's intentions we don't know what he'll do if we confront him.

(Just a note Cybuster was sighted over India a few days ago)

IP Logged

« Reply #1139 on: January 10, 2008, 04:12:38 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Yes, but also, it can mean they are trying to develop a BHE (yeah, it's suicidal), and hopefully it will just blow up in due time.
IP Logged

(Read 325664 times) 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 88
Jump to: