aeon genesis guardian force

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11026 Posts, 541 Topics, 767 Members, Latest Member: metalmight

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 337806 times) 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 88

Re: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force
« Reply #1140 on: January 10, 2008, 08:11:38 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Ya know, Masaki REALLY needs to learn how to ask for directions.

I'm not entirely convinced his cross-dimensional travels aren't more a result of his astonishingly bad sense of navigation than any conventional magic.

Anyways, let's roll out!

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1141 on: January 10, 2008, 08:17:12 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Well, he managed to get lost from SRW EX to Hero Senki once trying to get to SRW 4 (he sais he made guest apearence, I still vote he just got really lost), I mean, how can someone just get lost on another dimension altogheter?
IP Logged

« Reply #1142 on: January 10, 2008, 08:25:19 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
ok I'm launching

Chaostic. Kyrios takin' off
IP Logged

« Reply #1143 on: January 11, 2008, 12:00:45 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
*a quartet of mechs stomp into the hanger*

Well, we're back.
Tyria can handle the debriefing. Was his infiltration, he gets to be the bearer of bad news.

Surveillance team to the bar. I'm buying.
Tyria, you can catch up after the debriefing. I promise to stick around.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1144 on: January 11, 2008, 05:25:52 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Tyria reporting back, sorry for the delay on for the debliefing, but I stood the better part of the night cracking up some files.

Well, the infiltration was successfull, and we even didn't need JayBee to go on guns blazing before it was the time for me to go.

Now on the bad news.

I say we mount a operation to whipe out the base ASAP, there is some scary stuff udner development in there.

The base seens harmless enought on the outside, but the intnernal security was really tight inside. I got into several problems trying to get to see anything worth it, but thanks to luck, a experiment blew up several of the base systems so I managed to get inside.

The thing is a nightmare, the base goes several levels underground, we hit jackpot finding this thing, the base is nearly on the same scale with Jaburo! I got nowhere near the supposed BHE but from what I could gather there we must put it out of action as soon as possible.

Now on the details:

The outside seens as I said, harmless enought, it's lightly defended by goulfs some GINNs and a "elite" force of Daggers, not over 150 mechs total.
I could see inside it a medium-port factory (for prototypes I belive), there I found something disturbing, I got samples of a metal, but I am mainly sure (by the kind of units a found soon after) is raw Orihalconium and several hangar bays, from what I could find data, the base has a compliment of 130 Barrelions, 200 Lions. Also, I found 3 BIG ZAM CUSTOM, the nighmares are complete, lucky, I got some files that sugest 2 of them will be disabled for next week due armor reinforcements (they will be changing the main plates for Orihalconium ones), so if they get completed, cheers toss 50k more hp to the things!
I found inside some 8 Salamis-class ships and a Gramp-class (for the commander I assume) sitting on the dock bay.

Also I got acces to some of the low-profile research areas some levels below, and I saw some Enhancement and Extended labs as well as some units under production, I got the development files for them but I didn't get all the time to crack/read them.

Also I discovered the base commander is none other than Jamaican.

Now for the tatical part, I found that, like Jaburo, the base entrances consist of gates, sitting bellow security bunkers and bases.

I know that there should be at least 3 more bunkers and another "harmless base"  guarding the entrance.

We need to bring this thing down as soon as we can, but we don't have the firepower to crack it up.

Now, I suggest we make scout mission to the suggested location of the other entrances and discover the firepower they have avaliable on it, for if we get on the main complex, they are sure to relocate their forces to deffend it, or, we could try to make a Gon Droop at the base, that shall work too...
IP Logged

« Reply #1145 on: January 11, 2008, 07:07:16 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
I can imagine it now...

Are we in positon? Open the bay doors! Arming system... *puts on boot* System is armed! Deploy weapon in three... two... one... *kick* Weapon deployed! Get us the hell out of here!

...Sorrry. We were saying? Maybe this'd be a good time to unleash our little Vanishing Crow?

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #1146 on: January 11, 2008, 11:32:06 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
The 008L would help additionallly we may have to try and get some back up since we have a week deadline. WHO is stupid enough to fight 3 Big Zam Customs especially with Orihalconium armor? Avalanche Parts would give Exia a good boost of extra fire power.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #1147 on: January 11, 2008, 11:53:40 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
this is a problem

We'll attack this weekend

I plan to unseal The 008L...

I'm going to run an activation test on it tonight

I'll use the area around Mt. Jaybee, and I will be the pilot

SRX  team you've been drafted for the operation. 

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #1148 on: January 11, 2008, 12:25:34 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Will so, Sir. SRX team, to the simulator. Now!

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #1149 on: January 11, 2008, 12:46:45 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Roger that.

By the way, haven't R-1 and Cybuster taught us that Orihalconium armor is notoriously fragile against solid weapons? Looks like the Strike Shields are gonna see some action.

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #1150 on: January 11, 2008, 12:56:01 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
I better get the G-revolver checked out to make sure it still works.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #1151 on: January 11, 2008, 01:33:35 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
I'll be on standby just in case something happens before this weekend. Also what's the status of the hs-A01 Avalanche parts?

IP Logged

« Reply #1152 on: January 11, 2008, 01:36:04 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
they've been done for a while now

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #1153 on: January 11, 2008, 02:47:30 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Unless we have some reaction warheads no one told me about, I'm taking the Hucky 2 for this op. This op seems to call for a lot of brute force, and the G-impact cannon is nice and big.

I'll be in the sim getting some practice. Especially with G-impact docking while under fire. Anyone want to join me?
I uploaded the Big Zam Kai specs into the database back when we first captured them, but I thought we'd rendered the point moot. Either way, it might be a good idea to see what it's like first-hand.

As far as projectile weapons go... well, that's what the chakram caster is for. The trick will be getting the projectiles through the I-field.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1154 on: January 11, 2008, 02:54:15 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
I'm going to see how Avalanche Exia handles I'll be back before the 008L is tested. After testing, JayBee I'll join you in the sim to see how it handles against the Big Zam Kai.

IP Logged

(Read 337806 times) 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 88
Jump to: