aeon genesis guardian force

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10947 Posts, 520 Topics, 763 Members, Latest Member: lahmndras01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 300725 times) 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 88

Re: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force
« Reply #1170 on: January 12, 2008, 02:12:01 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Combined Attack

Formation G-type 01

Mechs
Huckebein 008L
Huckebein Mk II
Unit Equipped with Graviton Launcher

Description-
 the two Huckebeins fly to the sides of the enemy forming a triangle, they the 008L and Mk II fire their Gravity weapons.  the unit equipped with the Launcher fire as soon as the previous weapons hit.

effective against
slow and heavy targets

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #1171 on: January 12, 2008, 05:07:30 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
All right, tome to go to the simulator to test how my Seilbine goes aganist 3 BZK. I am hopefull with it, because I made the customizations on it especialy to take on this kind of mech!
IP Logged

« Reply #1172 on: January 12, 2008, 08:02:54 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Ufh...that was some training. At least I know a good Aura-Giri will take out a BZK's cockpit, as long it isn't renforced with Orihaconium.

By the way, with my research on Ze-Fiel crystals, I modified our Megirot to act as a assault transport, it can be remote controled by any TK pilot and it contains 350 Haros of Doom, also made of Ze-Field, as long the Megirot is "alive", the Haros work.

We could use it to take down parts of the base fast, so we can lockdown parts of it, cutting out their reinforcements from other bases, entrance (not to say what it would happen if they got to their HQ).
IP Logged

« Reply #1173 on: January 12, 2008, 10:55:22 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Commander, do you want to do some training on the Formation G-type 01 before the battle?

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #1174 on: January 12, 2008, 11:52:16 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
yes, I'll be in the sin practicing timing

Join me if you wish

IP Logged

« Reply #1175 on: January 12, 2008, 02:51:54 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
I'll be in the sim for six hours running several different scenarios and I will be practicing timing.

IP Logged

« Reply #1176 on: January 12, 2008, 11:18:45 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
And Jaybee makes three.

GRAVITON BUSTER SHOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1177 on: January 13, 2008, 04:22:55 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: January 13, 2008, 04:27:12 PM by Sume Gai »
Well all it's time to announce my attack plans

the base is divided into three underground sectors and the main above ground area

so we will divide into three teams of four and each team will handle one sector

The sectors each contain
UG1- 80 Barrlions, 30 lions
UG2- 50 Barrlions, 60 Lions
UG3- 110 Lions, 1 Big Zam Kai
AG-50 Goufs, 50 Ginns, 50 Daggers, 8 Salamis class and 1 Gamp class

The attack is a two stage attack

Stage one
All groups will converge on the base and begin fighting above ground. ( I have uploaded schematics of the base including entrance locations for each underground sector.)  Each team will watch the entrance to their sector and when the enemy begins to deploy units from said sector, stage two will begin

Stage two
Three team members from each team will enter the enemy base and eliminate the enemies within.  The fourth member will continue to fight on the surface until all surface enemies are eliminated.

the teams are

team UG1
R-1
R-2
R-3
R-Gun*

team UG2
---
---
---
---

team UG3
Huckebein 008L
Huckebein Mk2
Gundam Exia (Avalanche)

(--- means empty slot  * means this is the unit that will stay above ground)

the attack will commence Thursday at 2200 hrs EST

IP Logged

« Reply #1178 on: January 13, 2008, 04:39:35 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Just hope they haven't gotten a working BHE.

IP Logged

« Reply #1179 on: January 13, 2008, 09:20:19 PM » by Lechise Inohara Tutonic Warrior
Heh, I've been waiting for a chance to take the Alt for a spin, count me in...

"My breathing... My eyes... And my footwork! To your sight... and to your mind! Memorize these! This is Shinsanken's special... Sengazanken!" - Roshi
IP Logged

« Reply #1180 on: January 14, 2008, 04:07:14 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Tyria, have you been able to crack the development files that you got from the base? Lechise should go into UG2 Commander.

IP Logged

« Reply #1181 on: January 14, 2008, 04:21:48 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Not yet, but I think I am close to.
As far as I know, it says about 4 experimental units and another top research projects, I think by tomohow morning I shall finish them.
IP Logged

« Reply #1182 on: January 14, 2008, 04:32:29 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
I wonder if they are building them at the base or elsewhere. If they're at the base if possible let's take them.

IP Logged

« Reply #1183 on: January 14, 2008, 05:06:54 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Hahaha!

Sorry bout that. Well, people, I cracked up on the data of one of the mechs AND a top secret research, it appears they have a BHE in nearly-functional state on their lowest test lab as for the unit, it is designed to move on the BHE...and now for the joke, the unit is a "R-0"!

All right, quick-question, who knows what unit is R-0, and who is the bastard who conceived it's completelly feasible and safe project that actually blows up when you try to activate it?
IP Logged

« Reply #1184 on: January 14, 2008, 05:23:16 PM » by Lechise Inohara Tutonic Warrior
.... The only R-0 I can think of was the Granzon... So I'm guessing Shuu...

"My breathing... My eyes... And my footwork! To your sight... and to your mind! Memorize these! This is Shinsanken's special... Sengazanken!" - Roshi
IP Logged

(Read 300725 times) 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 88
Jump to: