aeon genesis guardian force

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11013 Posts, 536 Topics, 756 Members, Latest Member: NicholasN6

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 326637 times) 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 88

Re: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force
« Reply #1185 on: January 14, 2008, 05:51:10 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Yep, here, take a cookie.

It is actually the original project of Granzon, without that Caballa Program, that draws on Astral Energy and all the modifications that Shuu made that make it a major kick-ass (and not a ridiculously expensive Black-Hole Bomb).

I am still working on the other files, maybe I can crak another one today.
IP Logged

« Reply #1186 on: January 14, 2008, 07:21:56 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Y'know, I think Shu's enough of a jerk that the BHE will wind up malfunctioning and destroying the base before we get there.

Just a thought. I highly doubt he'd actually let us have such an easy time, but I can wish, right?

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #1187 on: January 15, 2008, 01:11:51 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Y'know, I think Shu's enough of a jerk that the BHE will wind up malfunctioning and destroying the base before we get there.

Just a thought. I highly doubt he'd actually let us have such an easy time, but I can wish, right?
I was thinking worse, actually...

Is there a possibility that our playing with so many gravity weapons upstairs could possibly disrupt the operation of the generator downstairs?

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1188 on: January 15, 2008, 05:44:04 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
All right, I finished cracking up all the files.

For the reseach project, it seens they are working (and are nowhere near) the process to purify Orihalconium, so no worries there.

As for the units, they are working on renewing their mass-production mechs, but adding Hyuckebine-mkII, Gungrast-Nishiki, all obviously below the original unit specs and also the *gasp* Valcion-Kai (that is nowhere as kick-ass as Bian's, that's what you get for "upgrading" it with incopetent crew) for Commander use.
All of the units have a nearly-fully operational prototype and can be stolen. Stealing the Valcion will be a great set-back to their plans, since it takes a lot of time and budget to get one of those things done, but the other two will only prove to be ninor problem for them, since they are mass-production units and all. Also, there are some files that indicate they are working on a Calion for mass-production purposes, giving them a really good assault fighter unit, but there is no indication on the status of the project, or even if there is a prototype.

Also, there is the "Granzon", but I really won't recomend even getting near it, as by the project, even if we were to finish it for them, it will only blow up in a massive void and we will begin to call it VANISHING #$@#*$!.

For the question about the effects on gravitational disturbances near the BHE I can only say one thing: LET'S START BETTING ON WHO DOES THE SHOOT WHO WILL BLOW UP WE ALL TO HELL! DO NOT USE ANY MANNER OF BIG GRAVITATIONAL DISTURBATIVE GUNS ONCE WE GET ON UNDERGROUND LEVEL 3 AND BEYOND! Also, we can use "minor" gravitational weapons, but they are forbiddem on level 9 and below, the BHE is on level 11, the lowest pit of the base.

Also, for this kind of situation, I developed and nearly finished the modules for the Megirot act as a asvanced tatical center/assault troops carrier. It only loses a little armor and can carry about 500 Haro of Doom (But will carry only about 300-380 at the time of the attack, not much time for it), with a remote control center to them as well a supplement of 75 soldiers, a fully equiped (and small) field hospital, and all kinds of sensor and eletronic warfare hardware.
The only drawback is that it's pilot need to have TK (I suppose the Bridge Bunnies team for control and operation can be easily provided, the Megirot will settle for no less and will run beserk if he doesn't have a compelte team of Bridge Bunnies), but we could use it to monitor the gravitational situation on the field so we have time to fall back if things start to act funny and also to make a ground assault of Haros, they are able to act as a AI to mecha and can also be remote controled, I was thinking of using them to get the Valcion-Kai and grab all the data we can for their computers, not to say sow confusion as we get control of some parts of the base and lockdown them.
IP Logged

« Reply #1189 on: January 15, 2008, 10:02:46 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
One, is Avalanche considered a gravity weapon (I'm not sure if the GN Drive is gravity based or not). Two, I'm turning the Graviton Laucher off at Floor 9. Three, do we have the parts for the Altairlion or the Vegalion?

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #1190 on: January 15, 2008, 10:44:22 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Wow, Tyria. You sure know how to break physics. I'm sure that normally a Megillot can't hold a quarter of what you stuffed into it, let alone 500 Haros, 75 troops and a miniature field hospital.

Seriously. The thing's like 12 meters long.

IP Logged

« Reply #1191 on: January 15, 2008, 11:13:03 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 11:14:49 AM by Sume Gai »
Sakura:

one GN drives aren't considered gravity weapons

two I fully agree

three even if we did i see no reason to bother with them this close to battle (besides we don't need them or have pilots for them)

everyone:

also about the prototypes we might as well destroy them all according to Tyria's files all of them are flawed (thats what happens when you build something base on only some data)

the Mk II is lacking a Gravicon System, the Type 2 has no T-link or transformation system and the Valsion is currently just a frame with some armor and a sword(not even a proper flight component). In their current state all of them are useless to us and it would take longer to fix them to what they should be than to build them ourselves.

as for th"R-0" I think i would b best to remove the BHE and disassemble it by hand. If it is manned destroy the cockpit with a small melee weapon and if they even try to activate it get back to the surface ASAP (all of our units have G-sensors tat can detect the unit's activation) Why in hell they tried to produce a BHE is beyond me they don't even have the required materials

team UG1
R-1
R-2
R-3
R-Gun*

team UG2
Alteisen
Nu Gundam
DeathScythe Hell
Selbine

team UG3
Huckebein 008L
Huckebein Mk2
Gundam Exia (Avalanche)
Freedom*

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #1192 on: January 15, 2008, 12:23:50 PM » by Lechise Inohara Tutonic Warrior
Wow, Tyria. You sure know how to break physics. I'm sure that normally a Megillot can't hold a quarter of what you stuffed into it, let alone 500 Haros, 75 troops and a miniature field hospital.

Seriously. The thing's like 12 meters long.
The Super Robot Spirit is obviously very strong in Tyria?

"My breathing... My eyes... And my footwork! To your sight... and to your mind! Memorize these! This is Shinsanken's special... Sengazanken!" - Roshi
IP Logged

« Reply #1193 on: January 15, 2008, 01:17:39 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
The Haros are only the core, the body is made of Ze-Field on field and the soldiers and field hospital go on a external pod.
Note the field hospital isn't much, it's actually made of 12 stasis capsules and some medikits...Note that several chunks of armor were tore off AND the Megirot grew a bit...it's target is 30 metters.
Size and room aren't much problem when the alloy it's made is self replicant and controlable, I am not on the research team for nothing! I am sure it can grow quite a bit more, but I don't know if it has a limit to grow before it loses control or something like that.
IP Logged

« Reply #1194 on: January 15, 2008, 01:28:25 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Tyria you realize the Haros are better suited for Psychological warfare   and besides the more you fiddle with the megillot the less I trust it (next thing we know we'll have a self aware battle centipede).

IP Logged

« Reply #1195 on: January 15, 2008, 02:07:20 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
I still think we can unleash the Haros beforehand to take some mechs and wreak havoc before we get there. Also, a 30 meter Megillot is scary big. Like, Valhawk big...

...Hey! I think I know what toy I want next.

IP Logged

« Reply #1196 on: January 15, 2008, 04:25:05 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
*CRASHING SOUND FOLLOWED BY EXPLOSIONS*

*ALARM SOUNDS*

*TRANSMISSION FROM TEST LAB 4*

Tyria:Er...Sume Gai, are you over there? You are, shit...well, you are going to kill me but there it goes...I was growing the Megirot's Ze-Field cells and uh...how can I say...the whole experience blew by the roof...literally...the Megirot ran ranpage and is gone...thru the roof...
Also, I was on my Seilbine in case something gone wrong and er...the thing survived get lots of holes from my unit's arm-cannon...I mean...I shoot it enought to get it reduced to rubble and it just regenerated the damage as it was nothi-

*HARO OF DOOM EYE-LASER SHOOT*

*GIRLY SCREAM OF A DYING TECHNICIAN*

Tyria:Shit!! The pieces left by it changed into Haros of Doom!

*MORE HARO OF DOOM EYE-LASER SHOOT*

Tyria:Dammit, that shoot took out a piece of my Aura Blade!
Gai, all security teans here ASAP and some units to sto-

*HARO OF DOOM EYE-LASER SHOOT ON A PART NEAR THE COCKPIT*

*TRANSMISSION LOST*
IP Logged

« Reply #1197 on: January 15, 2008, 04:43:12 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 04:57:06 PM by Sume Gai »
maybe it's because I'm a newtype but somehow I knew this wouldn't end well

I'll help with the R-blade...

GAH! this thing is resilent I'll have to destroy the Ze-Field Crystal

*pulls out boosted hammer*

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!

IP Logged

« Reply #1198 on: January 15, 2008, 07:35:48 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation

Nooooo! Don't do it!

*NUMEROUS MERCILESS CRASHES ON A SESSION OF INDISCRIMINATE MEGIROT SMASHING*

Dammit...some data here suggests that if you just break it like that, it will just keep on regenerating! Also, it seens it is going to grow a bit more...wait, look! It's going away! Let it go, we aren't equiped to take down that thing! It's regen is better than a Ismail's!!

*MEGIROT GOES AWAY*

Ufh...I am all right, I just need a new Aura Blade and repair my comns circuit. Dammit, those Haros were enhanced by it, they could tear at a MS armor with those evil eyes!
Wait a moment, I have to make a call.

*PICKS A PHONE AND DIALS A NUMBER**

Hello, Prof. Shikishima, er...I just created a aberration that refuses to die, can you give me some advice?

*LISTENS TO ADVICE*

What! You suggest to just bid my time doing something worse than it while it spreads misery and destruction to the world!?

*LISTENS SOME MORE*

Really!! Thanks a lot!

*HANG THE PHONE AND TURN TO ALL THE TECHNICAL GUYS LEFT ALIVE*

HEY! GOOD NEWS! I AM THE OUR BASE'S RESIDENT MAD CIENTIST! MY CERTIFICATE ARRIVES AFTER TOMOHOW! DRINKS ON ME THIS NIGHT!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1199 on: January 15, 2008, 08:02:19 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
so I guess you'll need another mech for Thursday's operation ,eh, Tyria.?

for future reference Tyria, you are never to mess with Balmarian tech EVER again.

also you are to get to work determining how to stop the rouge prototype (which from this point on will be called the Gigallot Alpha) and DESTROY it.  There will not be an attempt to recapture it intact.  I think we got all of the Bal-Haro's (just keep an eye out for any silver ones)

IP Logged

(Read 326637 times) 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 88
Jump to: