aeon genesis guardian force

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10949 Posts, 520 Topics, 749 Members, Latest Member: nabycoremy

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 298573 times) 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 88

Re: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force
« Reply #1200 on: January 15, 2008, 08:09:51 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
so I guess you'll need another mech for Thursday's operation ,eh, Tyria.?

for future reference Tyria, you are never to mess with Balmarian tech EVER again.

also you are to get to work determining how to stop the rouge prototype (which from this point on will be called the Gigallot Alpha) and DESTROY it.  There will not be an attempt to recapture it intact.  I think we got all of the Bal-Haro's (just keep an eye out for any silver ones)
So, are we going to hunt this sucker down after we raid Bask's base? Or just hope we never see it again?

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1201 on: January 15, 2008, 09:16:53 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
it is, sort of, our fault, so I guess that finding the Gigalot @ and exterminating it is our responsibility

Tyria will be in charge of "cleaning up"

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #1202 on: January 15, 2008, 09:25:27 PM » by Lechise Inohara Tutonic Warrior
Meh, not letting Tyria have all the fun, if we hurry up we should have this thing reduced to scrap by tomarrow...

"My breathing... My eyes... And my footwork! To your sight... and to your mind! Memorize these! This is Shinsanken's special... Sengazanken!" - Roshi
IP Logged

« Reply #1203 on: January 15, 2008, 09:49:27 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
I don't want any more mechs put out of action before we take the base

after that it's Gigalot season

IP Logged

« Reply #1204 on: January 15, 2008, 10:09:27 PM » by Lechise Inohara Tutonic Warrior
Ah well, atleast I still get to smash something.

"My breathing... My eyes... And my footwork! To your sight... and to your mind! Memorize these! This is Shinsanken's special... Sengazanken!" - Roshi
IP Logged

« Reply #1205 on: January 15, 2008, 10:44:10 PM » by Dsvaun
I think this goes without saying, but I think Tyria should be banned from coming within 200 feet of other insanely volitile technology (I.E. Devil Gundam, Machine Cells, any other crazy shit).  I don't think we should experiment too heavily on crap that can go insane without ensuring we can destroy it easily.
I know this is a bad time to ask, but for I while, I've been thinking about upgrading the 008L into the EX.  I was thinking of starting after the operation, provided destroying the Gigalot was done of course.

By the way, I'd keep Tyria away from the Type 3 or it's sword, just to be safe.
IP Logged

« Reply #1206 on: January 15, 2008, 10:53:29 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: January 15, 2008, 11:06:12 PM by Sume Gai »
Ah well, atleast I still get to smash something.

oh yes, there will be much Smashing

as for the EX upgrade, why not?

and don't worry about the Type-3 it's in the high security hanger (along with the Huckebein 008L and the R-2 Powered) which has biometric pilot only access.

IP Logged

« Reply #1207 on: January 16, 2008, 12:36:14 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
I was about to suggest using some of the other MS/Mechs/PTs that won't be used during the mission to fight the Gigalot before the mission accually began, but I realized that pilots can get injured too.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #1208 on: January 16, 2008, 05:34:11 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
All, right, I inserted the official code for it: HGC-00A (Hyper Giga-chan Alpha).

Umn...let me see...technology that is dangerous and can run amok...does a Aura Battle with it's Hyper capabilities enter on it? By the way, I finished repairing the damages on my Seilbine, I only need to finish repairing the blade, it will take some 3 hours.

Well...sorry for that, I belive we can use Balmar technology with a good degree of safety, it was really my fault for pushing it in a way it shouldn't, I guess if the Balmar keep a Megirot on the size it is, it's because you can't get it much bigger without risk. As for research on Machine Cells, with my Ze-Field sample running by the world, there isn't much to do...
IP Logged

« Reply #1209 on: January 16, 2008, 09:08:15 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
*Sighs*

I'm gone for a month and you guys go completely nuts.

Though, I suppose I should be thankful. That freaked out whatever-the-hell-it-was managed to go stomp all over the monitoring encampment for me. You guys ARE aware that you completely forgot about actually going and getting rid of those guys, right? If I hadn't been hacking into the transmissions to send a "No new information" message to Bask, he'd know all about your new toys. Every single one of them.

Though, I imagine he has some idea about that psycho monstrosity now running rampant out there. Tyria's work, I presume?

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #1210 on: January 16, 2008, 10:01:00 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
one thing or another just came up and I doubt I could get a team together for anything

you didn't have to hack their signals; I set up a transmission interrupter that altered their signal anyway (and I thought we let loose some of Tyria's Haros on them)

but it's good to see you again Derek.

IP Logged

« Reply #1211 on: January 16, 2008, 10:19:35 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Wanna bet that Hyper Giga-chan Alpha appears during the attack on Bask's Base.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #1212 on: January 16, 2008, 01:26:55 PM » by Lechise Inohara Tutonic Warrior
All, right, I inserted the official code for it: HGC-00A (Hyper Giga-chan Alpha).

Umn...let me see...technology that is dangerous and can run amok...does a Aura Battle with it's Hyper capabilities enter on it? By the way, I finished repairing the damages on my Seilbine, I only need to finish repairing the blade, it will take some 3 hours.
Hyper Giga-CHAN?  And yes... I would say Aura Battlers would fall into that category...

*Sighs*

I'm gone for a month and you guys go completely nuts.

In our defence, we were completely nuts to begin with.

Wanna bet that Hyper Giga-chan Alpha appears during the attack on Bask's Base.
I'd give it a five to one chance. *Sigh* This must be why all those cheesy movie villains put self destruct mechanisms in everything.

IP Logged

« Reply #1213 on: January 16, 2008, 02:26:20 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Well, as long it doen't hijack the R-0, assimilate it and transform it into a real monstruousity, we can't really complain...
IP Logged

« Reply #1214 on: January 16, 2008, 02:29:06 PM » by Lechise Inohara Tutonic Warrior
Well, as long it doen't hijack the R-0, assimilate it and transform it into a real monstruousity, we can't really complain...
*Face palm* why did you have to say that? Now we know it's going to happen.

IP Logged

(Read 298573 times) 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 88
Jump to: