aeon genesis guardian force

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11018 Posts, 538 Topics, 757 Members, Latest Member: jssnormns01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 330784 times) 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 88

Re: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force
« Reply #1215 on: January 16, 2008, 02:38:34 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
That's the spirit!
IP Logged

« Reply #1216 on: January 16, 2008, 02:41:57 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Look at the bright side: that only makes one thing we have to blow up! Golly, this next mission is getting more exciting by the hour!

...Oh crap, did I just say "golly?"

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #1217 on: January 16, 2008, 02:46:13 PM » by Lechise Inohara Tutonic Warrior
Yes... Yes you did... And it was Horrible...

"My breathing... My eyes... And my footwork! To your sight... and to your mind! Memorize these! This is Shinsanken's special... Sengazanken!" - Roshi
IP Logged

« Reply #1218 on: January 16, 2008, 07:16:00 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: January 16, 2008, 07:18:16 PM by Derek »
Well, as long it doen't hijack the R-0, assimilate it and transform it into a real monstruousity, we can't really complain...
*Face palm* why did you have to say that? Now we know it's going to happen.

....Right, that does it. I'm getting out the nuke. Someone, preferably someone sane and/or intelligent, 'Vaun I'm looking at you, help me rig up a shell so I can use it in that spare Mega-Bazooka we've got in stock. I'll just turn the entire base and all of it's Frankenstein-esque lab experiments into a fine irradiated powder from a safe distance. Or point blank with a timer on the nuke to make my escape. Whichever makes a bigger boom.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #1219 on: January 16, 2008, 07:48:18 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Hmn...you would need to detonate it on about underground level 5 to make sure it will fully destroy the instalation to the deepest level. Also, there is a good chance you can just bury the rest of it with a "higher" explosion...
IP Logged

« Reply #1220 on: January 16, 2008, 07:59:32 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
I thought we were just gonna blast the place with gravity weapons until it was a smoking crater pockmarked with microsingularity impacts...
Ah well. Nukes work too.

You could also deliver that warhead with the Konig Monster(We DID get that thing up and running eventually, right?).
Or via missile, courtesy of the Stampede Valk or YF-21.

But as Tyria points out, the base is pretty deep. A surface blast won't do it.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1221 on: January 16, 2008, 08:06:38 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Hence the point blank and timer, since I apparently got volunteered for being one of the guys going into the base even though I wasn't actually here at the time. When we're down far enough to get away with it, I just pull it out, shoot it, and we all get the holy hell away from the place before it turns into cratersville.

I've had a bad month. Learning that this was waiting for me when I got back here hasn't improved my mood any. If turning a base like this into something that looks like it got hit by an Exterminatus has even a remote chance of making me feel better, then by Luna, it really sucks to be those guys right about now.

So who wants to help me with that bomb?

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #1222 on: January 16, 2008, 09:18:59 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
I guess you need me (I'm one of the only two people with "arming" codes

I think this is one of the few times this nuking a decent Idea...

this changes the plan of battle slightly

everyone but myself and a volunteer will stay above and we will plant the bomb in the central block sublevel 5  and then get the hell outta there

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #1223 on: January 16, 2008, 09:27:35 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
No 3-way with gravity buster? :(

I was really looking forward to their reaction when we one-shotted Frankenstein's Big Zam.

Ah well... More than enough fun to be had outside anyways.
We'll be sure to stomp around REALLY loud to distract 'em for ya.

*cracks knuckles*
I do hope they send some of the good stuff up.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1224 on: January 16, 2008, 09:42:09 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: January 16, 2008, 09:58:23 PM by Derek »
Well, last I checked, which was about ten minutes ago while I was fitting it for a warhead, the thing was still completely disarmed under my "Psycholock" program, which quite literally has over a million and a half very different ways to keep something locked up if you don't want other people messing with it. It's a really good way to ensure that only the person who actually set the lock has an easy time getting past it, as any "wrong" attempt instantly disables all access until I can come in with the master key protocol and set it back to an active state. Call me paranoid or a control freak if you must, but hey, it's a damn nuke. Caution is about the only way to go with these things.

Considering that and the fact that it's pretty much *my* bomb, I guess I get to be the lucky volunteer. I hope they don't send TOO many of the fun things to the surface.

IP Logged

« Reply #1225 on: January 16, 2008, 10:11:43 PM » by Lechise Inohara Tutonic Warrior
Ah well, if they come out, they'll be meating with a nice wall of metal balls.

"My breathing... My eyes... And my footwork! To your sight... and to your mind! Memorize these! This is Shinsanken's special... Sengazanken!" - Roshi
IP Logged

« Reply #1226 on: January 16, 2008, 10:19:05 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Ah well, if they come out, they'll be meating with a nice wall of metal balls.

*Facepalm*

IP Logged

« Reply #1227 on: January 16, 2008, 10:45:21 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
I'm wondering, does the enemy have enough data on their Black Hole Engine to produce a Gravity Territory strong enough to repel a nuclear blast from six levels up? Because I've got this nagging feeling that we're still going to have to take out the Big Zams Kai and the R-0 individually.

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #1228 on: January 16, 2008, 10:53:01 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
I have no problems going down and firing the missile right into the thing's face, if distance is a problem.

IP Logged

« Reply #1229 on: January 16, 2008, 11:13:43 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Ianator, hasn't EVERY LAST ONE of your hunches so far been wrong?

Just relax.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

(Read 330784 times) 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 88
Jump to: