aeon genesis guardian force

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10947 Posts, 520 Topics, 759 Members, Latest Member: Wario-Man

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 299253 times) 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 88

Re: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force
« Reply #1230 on: January 16, 2008, 11:18:18 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
While you guys are having fun tempting fate, I'm gonna go have a few drinks at Haruka's. Anyone wanna come with?

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #1231 on: January 16, 2008, 11:24:32 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Ianator, hasn't EVERY LAST ONE of your hunches so far been wrong?
I don't know... how many have I had?

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #1232 on: January 16, 2008, 11:33:37 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master

several and I don't remember even once hearing you say "I told you so"

Derek; that nuke was set up so that only Gideon or myself can authorize it's use (unless you found a second one). God knows if anyone here could walk in and use the nuke, I bet we'd be a LOT more worried about Gigalot @.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #1233 on: January 16, 2008, 11:39:33 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Then I guess I'm the anti-jinx. Now we know there's going to be nothing left when we're done.

Hmph. Some TK-er I am... Wait up, Derek.

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #1234 on: January 16, 2008, 11:44:25 PM » by Dsvaun
I'm going.  I sniffed drain cleaner over the holidays just to build a resistance to the Blue Wing special.  Of course that means I'll go three sips before passing out instead of two.
IP Logged

« Reply #1235 on: January 16, 2008, 11:48:41 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Derek; that nuke was set up so that only Gideon or myself can authorize it's use (unless you found a second one). God knows if anyone here could walk in and use the nuke, I bet we'd be a LOT more worried about Gigalot @.

You're refering to the one we stole from Bask that he'd originally planned to use on Kyris, right? Remember, I disarmed that thing myself, fully intending on using it right back on them when the right situation presented itself. No one stepped up and said anything to me right then, when I came straight out and said I was the only one who could tell the thing when to blow up, so I never bothered altering the activation codes for anyone else's use.

Now, if you guys have ANOTHER nuke floating around the base from somewhere, feel free to correct me. In the meantime, I'm off to meet with some long out-of-touch friends named Whiskey and Scotch. C'mon, boys.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #1236 on: January 17, 2008, 02:04:01 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Well, we may have one or two of ferengi make left over.

But I trust those about as far as I can throw them. The last couple LOOKED like they had hydrogen in them, but...

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1237 on: January 17, 2008, 02:32:39 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Don't remind me about that.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #1238 on: January 17, 2008, 04:46:34 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
*hops out of the sim*

Whee!
I think I'm about as good with the Hucky 2 as I'll be getting any time soon.

I'm gonna go hit the bar now. If anyone's still up when I get there.

*hops on the Blowsperior, drives off*

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1239 on: January 17, 2008, 05:10:30 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Actually, we only have to worry about R-0 IF we either detect a big gravitational surge coming from below, indicating that it's active OR the Giga-chan get's to it before we do.

As for a point-blank nuclear explosion, I hope it is able to burn out all bits of it, otherwise it will just regenerate. To say the truth, our best bet on getting Giga-chan would be making the R-0 explode into a huge blackhole, taking out the whole of Giga-chan, so it would not be able to regenerate.
IP Logged

« Reply #1240 on: January 17, 2008, 10:53:33 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
I'll be in Exia waiting for the mission, I'm hoping to fight Giga-chan. I'm really bored and I haven't had any in months.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #1241 on: January 17, 2008, 02:21:21 PM » by Lechise Inohara Tutonic Warrior
Ah well, if they come out, they'll be meating with a nice wall of metal balls.

*Facepalm*
What?

I'll be in Exia waiting for the mission, I'm hoping to fight Giga-chan. I'm really bored and I haven't had any in months.

Sounds like a personal problem to me... Ah well... somebody call me when this thing is ready to go... I need to sleep of this health drink induced hangover... *Climbs into the alt and curls up in the pilot seat with a grumble.*

"My breathing... My eyes... And my footwork! To your sight... and to your mind! Memorize these! This is Shinsanken's special... Sengazanken!" - Roshi
IP Logged

« Reply #1242 on: January 17, 2008, 08:07:51 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
all units move out!!
attack will commence in one hour

IP Logged

« Reply #1243 on: January 17, 2008, 08:38:53 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Alright, time for me to get the nuke out. Good thing I spent that extra time prepping the mega bazooka so that 'Scythe's stealth gear would cover it, as well. I don't know about you guys, but if I detected an MS busting into my base ready to drop nuclear death at a moment's notice, I'd start throwing everything I had at it.

IP Logged

« Reply #1244 on: January 17, 2008, 09:16:55 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
OPEN FIRE

Derek stay back till you and I can get into the central block

*pulls out Black-Hole Cannon and fires at the east block

IP Logged

(Read 299253 times) 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 88
Jump to: