aeon genesis guardian force

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11018 Posts, 538 Topics, 757 Members, Latest Member: jssnormns01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 330126 times) 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 88

Re: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force
« Reply #1245 on: January 17, 2008, 09:54:51 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
What's the reading on the Tromium Reactor?

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #1246 on: January 17, 2008, 10:28:02 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Derek it's clear I'm going ahead!

stay back, we really want this to be a surprise.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #1247 on: January 17, 2008, 10:51:49 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Hey, I'm in no rush. No one's figured out yet what I'm hiding underneath the folded wings, so they're leaving me alone.

*Head vulcans a suit headed for him*

Well, most of them are.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #1248 on: January 17, 2008, 11:06:02 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
we're nearly there Derek!

get ready to arm it.

2 levels to go.

everyone else keep the enemy from coming back in.

IP Logged

« Reply #1249 on: January 17, 2008, 11:24:28 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Meanwhile, back on the surface*

*The Huckebein Mk2 leaps into a pack of GINNs, plasma sword and chakram caster flashing*
BAHAHAHA! Your puny weapons are no match for my G wall!

*glances at the scanner*
Ooooh....
I don't know what that big MS over there is, but I know what it's about to be!

HEY! YOU! IN THE UGLY THING WITH THE MISSILES!
*fires a few shots from the photon rifle to draw attention*
All right!

*clicks comm*
Durageiz, this is Huckey 2. Please launch the G-impact cannon.
*snags artillery out of the air*
Now lets see what this bad boy does to a REAL target!
*docks cannon to the Huckebein 2*
Link-up completed.
*the still-unidentified MS launches missiles*
And FIIIIIRE!
*a huge beam of gravitons rips through the incoming missiles, twisting them before they explode, then plows into the now-evading MS, crushing it's right side  into a ball of tin foil, followed by the explosion of it's microfusion reactor*
ME LIKE!

Computer, what did I just blow up?
"Class: mobile suit.  Model: PMX-001. Name: Pallas Athena. Optional equipme-"
Computer, cancel query.

ANYONE ELSE WANT SOME? BRING IT!
*fires a graviton beam at a Barrelion, which promptly implodes*
Awww, no explosion?
*the microsingularity evaporates, detonating as it does so*
That's more like it!

*releases G-impact cannon, sends it back to Durageiz*
Thank you, Captain Bright. I'll let you know if I need it again.

Anyone know why a fully-tricked-out Pallas Athena is... err, WAS on-site?

*whips the photon rifle around and blasts the head unit off a Gouf at point-blank range*
Oh, come ON! A Gouf?  You tried to take Huckey out with A GOUF? Shut the mech down RIGHT NOW and you may live to see another day!

*fires a Chakram at a Lion aiming it's railgun, watches as the chakram cable cleaves it in two*
Unlike that guy.

*partially deflects a beam from an unidentified assailant with the G wall*
Hey! My paintjob!

'Kay. Enough standing around.

*leaps back into the fray*

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1250 on: January 17, 2008, 11:44:16 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Judging from the sounds upstairs and over the comm, I think I can say for a fact that JayBee is having way too much fun for it to be legal. And for some reason, I feel much safer down here with the nuclear missile launcher attached to my arm than I would being up here while he has access to that G-Impact Cannon.

A Pallas Athena, huh? Hmmm...

Oh well, I'll think about it later. Time to start getting ready the burning fission death right now.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #1251 on: January 17, 2008, 11:51:24 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
We're here Derek put the bomb over there and set the timer for 30 mins

We're taking the Express outta here

*launches slash ripper upward cutting a hole in the ceiling, and draws beam saber*

hurry up!!

IP Logged

« Reply #1252 on: January 18, 2008, 12:00:53 AM » by Dsvaun
Everyone hold off the enemy until Derek and Commander Gai are out.

Lets see 2,3,4...he, 50 today huh?  Doesn't matter.  I won't let a SINGLE ONE through!
IP Logged

« Reply #1253 on: January 18, 2008, 12:04:06 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Judging from the sounds upstairs and over the comm, I think I can say for a fact that JayBee is having way too much fun for it to be legal. And for some reason, I feel much safer down here with the nuclear missile launcher attached to my arm than I would being up here while he has access to that G-Impact Cannon.
Hey, you asked for a distraction.
And I AM aiming!

Oh well, I'll think about it later. Time to start getting ready the burning fission death right now.
What, no one sprang for a fusion warhead?
I'd complain about our supplier being a cheapskate, but it WAS free.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1254 on: January 18, 2008, 12:14:48 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Okay, now where would a good place to be...ah, control room for this floor. Here ya go, guys!

*Unfolds his wings, raises the bazooka up and fires it straight through into the room in a spectacular manner*

I feel like this would be the right time to quote Independance Day. Think they know what's about to happen to them?

Oh, not a chance in hell.

Timer set. This show goes live in less than thirty. And I suggest we start making our exit, stage left!

IP Logged

« Reply #1255 on: January 18, 2008, 12:20:32 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
*a beam saber slices though the floor and the 008L and Deathscythe fly out of the newly made hole*

everyone retreat. we have 20 minutes

*fires rifle at a Barlion flying by*

try to make it look like we are running from them!

*flies backwards while firing vulcuns at an advancing Lion*

GO. GO. GO.

IP Logged

« Reply #1256 on: January 18, 2008, 12:21:46 AM » by Dsvaun
Let's get the hell out of here and hope the BHE doesn't go nuts with us in the blast radius.

EVERYONE
FALL BACK!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1257 on: January 18, 2008, 12:38:57 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Running, I'm running, oh so very fast~

Running, I'm running, I don't want to be last~

Should be any minute now...

IP Logged

« Reply #1258 on: January 18, 2008, 12:46:05 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Wow. That was a pretty spectacular explosion, even by my standards. I think I even saw colors.

So, hey, is everyone else doing alright, after that? I think I got sunburned just from being within a few kilometers of where that thing went off, but other than that and 'Scythe having to reset a few things from the EMP shock, I'm doing good.

IP Logged

« Reply #1259 on: January 18, 2008, 12:49:22 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
the 008L is still stable and all systems check and I suppose since I'm still talking i must be as well

everyone else?

IP Logged

(Read 330126 times) 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 88
Jump to: