aeon genesis guardian force

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11026 Posts, 541 Topics, 767 Members, Latest Member: metalmight

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 337688 times) 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 88

Re: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force
« Reply #1260 on: January 18, 2008, 12:55:22 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
*huff* *huff*

My Plus Parts are pretty trashed from all those suits that wanted to play Missile Practice with me - I'm glad I brought two M95s. The Strike Shields didn't work like I wanted them to, though. Their energy reserves crapped out on me way too fast, and they're too big to sneak up on any half-aware pilot. But I think that's the least of our worries...

My sensors are detecting a large concentration of gravimetric energy at 950 meters below ground.

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #1261 on: January 18, 2008, 12:59:40 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
In other words, we want to be getting the hell away from here before the next explosion goes off. Good enough for me.

If anyone needs to be picked up and carried, now's your chance to say so before I start heading for the ship.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #1262 on: January 18, 2008, 01:12:13 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
it's too stable for an explosion

OH #$@%!!!

looks like this isn't over yet.

however y my judgment it will be a while before the BHE will be powerful enough to move (less than a day)

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #1263 on: January 18, 2008, 01:35:15 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Well, I guess it's a good thing we planned to take that thing out singly anyways. I just ho- *CRUNCH*

GAAAH! MY HEAD-! Disconnecting T-Link system-! Switching to full manual control... gotta get my beam sword...

*SLASH*
*BOOM*

Damn, they're definitely getting smarter. As if shooting the really big one wasn't obvious enough...

Oh, my head... *thunk*

IP Logged

« Reply #1264 on: January 18, 2008, 01:45:17 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Pull back we can't fight it right now

IP Logged

« Reply #1265 on: January 18, 2008, 02:38:25 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Bright! G-impact!
*falls back while launching gravity waves at the.... thing*

Hey, someone's gotta cover our retreat!

*ducks some flying debris*
Preferably more than one of us!

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1266 on: January 18, 2008, 02:44:41 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Ianator, let's split and show them the R-Formation using the new Strike Sword. It might just give enough time to help the other's escape.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #1267 on: January 18, 2008, 02:50:04 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Black hole Cannon HASSA

IP Logged

« Reply #1268 on: January 18, 2008, 05:51:44 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Tyria reporting in...er, sorry for the lack of comunication during the battle, the coms circuit broke down again soon after we began the attack, so I stayed on the surface.

Anyone need help there?
IP Logged

« Reply #1269 on: January 18, 2008, 09:38:46 AM » by Lechise Inohara Tutonic Warrior
Looks like they have everything under control... though... we can't let them have all the fun, after all, the forgot to bloody wake me up!

*She smirked, cracking her knuckles before pushing the Alt forward, stake arm raised as she flew past Gai*

REVOLVER....

*She grinns maniacly as she thrusts the weapon forward, the stake piercing the head of an opposing mech*

... STAKE!

*She licked her lips brielf before firing off the weapon, the stake flying through the enemy and impaling another behind it.*

"My breathing... My eyes... And my footwork! To your sight... and to your mind! Memorize these! This is Shinsanken's special... Sengazanken!" - Roshi
IP Logged

« Reply #1270 on: January 18, 2008, 10:07:25 AM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
How thoughtful, lining up nice and perfectly for me. Here's a present.

(locks onto two hundred targets with Avalanche)

Fire!

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #1271 on: January 18, 2008, 10:56:31 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Gah. I knew we should have gone down an extra couple of floors.

How's everybody holding up?

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #1272 on: January 18, 2008, 11:06:27 AM » by Lechise Inohara Tutonic Warrior
Meh ah well, more fun for us... And I'd say we're doing just fine... Not looking good for the enemies though hehe...

*She chuckled, the hatches of the Alt's shoulder claymores popped open, releasing a spray of heavy metal pellets*

"My breathing... My eyes... And my footwork! To your sight... and to your mind! Memorize these! This is Shinsanken's special... Sengazanken!" - Roshi
IP Logged

« Reply #1273 on: January 18, 2008, 11:19:03 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Ugh... Oh, my head...

Wait, we're still here? How'd you two manage to hold us together while I was... no, I'll ask later.

Unfortunately, GINN Swords are not naturally made to be converted to fly like my Strike Shields do. Three of mine barely have enough energy left to make it to my hand, let alone into an enemy, and the last one broke when another GINN saw it. Like I said earlier, these things stand out way more than my Shields, so they're easier to dodge/parry.

IP Logged

« Reply #1274 on: January 18, 2008, 12:14:35 PM » by Lechise Inohara Tutonic Warrior
*She shook her head slightly, one of the alt's feet atop of a prone GINN as she tried to rip one of the arms off of the opposing machine, the red giant's weight causing the metal to warp and crack*

Meh, You're supposed to swing swords not throw them...

*She grunted slightly as the alt gave a final jerk, ripping the arm off,  smacking it into a nearing gouf in the process*

IP Logged

(Read 337688 times) 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 88
Jump to: