aeon genesis guardian force

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10947 Posts, 520 Topics, 759 Members, Latest Member: Wario-Man

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 299332 times) 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88

Re: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force
« Reply #1275 on: January 18, 2008, 12:38:29 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
You know, I'm amazed these suits are still following us. I mean, it's almost been twelve hours since we nuked the base.

I'm pretty sure that was the last one, though. I mean, we're home, now. Anything else following us can have fun with the base defenses.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #1276 on: January 18, 2008, 01:31:08 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
I'll take up the rear.

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #1277 on: January 18, 2008, 02:27:28 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
I ASSUME the Zams went up in the fireball, since I never saw them.
Thank Althena for small favors.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1278 on: January 18, 2008, 02:47:53 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Yeah, I think so too, one of them survived half-burned, but a Hyper Aura Cut on the control sector finished it up.
IP Logged

« Reply #1279 on: January 18, 2008, 04:05:35 PM » by Lechise Inohara Tutonic Warrior
So no more fun for today?

"My breathing... My eyes... And my footwork! To your sight... and to your mind! Memorize these! This is Shinsanken's special... Sengazanken!" - Roshi
IP Logged

« Reply #1280 on: January 18, 2008, 04:29:43 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Tyria will  start the hunt for Gigalot @..

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #1281 on: January 18, 2008, 04:31:44 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
« Last Edit: January 18, 2008, 04:40:07 PM by Tyria »
Ugh...can't we just let it go and let it nearly destroy the world?

Besides, unless we have a BHE handy to detonate nearly it, I am not sure how we are supposed to take it down...I suppose we could also do it with one or two MASOUKISHIN. I will begin researching on something that will nulify the Ze-Field of it, but I am not sure if I can pull something without a newer sample (all we have is from the time he flew), since it's cristals are just running amok and adaptating to anything we can  throw at it...
IP Logged

« Reply #1282 on: January 18, 2008, 04:37:59 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight

But, I like the world. It's where I keep my stuff.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #1283 on: January 18, 2008, 04:54:46 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
what about formation G?

IP Logged

« Reply #1284 on: January 18, 2008, 04:55:34 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi

Besides, unless we have a BHE handy to detonate nearly it, I am not sure how we are supposed to take it down...I suppose we could also do it with one or two MASOUKISHIN. I will begin researching on something that will nulify the Ze-Field of it, but I am not sure if I can pull something without a newer sample (all we have is from the time he flew), since it's cristals are just running amok and adaptating to anything we can  throw at it...

Okay, I'm now officially sitting THIS one out. This thing sounds about as far out of my league as it gets.

Have fun! I'll be sitting over here doing paperwork and organizing the repair job on the roof.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #1285 on: January 18, 2008, 05:12:17 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
« Last Edit: January 18, 2008, 05:19:01 PM by Tyria »
Hmn...if it gives Giga-chan enought time to be distorted before reduced to nothing, then there is a good chance some cristals will be able to be blown off and survive. Unless we can counter the Ze-Field's regenerative capabilities, we have to totally anihilate it, and in a way that no parts get a chance to "escape", the better method that I could think of it generating a large black-hole near it. I am not sure about Formation G, it may work, all depends of the diameter of the black-hole and the time it takes to generate (not even a SINGLE CELL must escape). But, at worst, it will take some time for it to regenerate (maybe even months if we reduce it to some dozen of cells), that at least will prevent it from growing into a even worse menace.

Also, I think that Granzon's Black-Hole Cluster and Dimenssional Compression Cannon have the speed and power to take it down. Cybaster's Vanity Ripper with Ranbu no Tachi (with spirit possesion of couse) MAY be able to cut it's parts on a celular level, also, Cosmo Nova may be able to anihilate it or at least cause "lasting" wounds, since the damage must not be so easily regenerated because the cells on the nearby area will be totally destroyed. There are other attacks I can think of, but most are Masoukishin-finisher level.
IP Logged

« Reply #1286 on: January 18, 2008, 05:43:40 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
if worse comes to worse I'll use the 008L's engine to take care of this.

IP Logged

« Reply #1287 on: January 18, 2008, 05:48:27 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Yeah, that should work too.

But I want to get to it and get some samples, so I can see what can be done about it. If I don't come up with anything, them we can see what sort of big explosion we will use to take it out.
IP Logged

« Reply #1288 on: January 18, 2008, 05:50:54 PM » by Sakura77 Lost Newtype Child
Would the HTB Cannon delay it enough for Formation G?

Things can always get worse...
IP Logged

« Reply #1289 on: January 18, 2008, 06:03:24 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Well, to put it clear, the HTP would delay it, but the problem is parts of it beign chunked off it. As far as we know it may be able to fully regenerate from a single Ze-Field cell, it is a matter of destroying it fully (in the celular level preferabilly) AND without it losing any parts during the process.

Now if Giga-chan was the same size as a Megirot and not 40+ metters (estimated, he is more than 31m for sure), we could even put him inside the HTB's barrel and fire away! But with this size, it is just too big to be anihilated by one shoot of it.
My plan is find it, get the samples, HTB it and them monitor the area for it's regeneration. With luck we may even be able to destroy it, but it would take a LOT of luck. As for formation G, since it is a gravitational attack, it must be hit in total scynchro, formating a blackhole at least big enought to swallow it whole, if the time is off, chances are it will be "twisted and distorted", so taking some chunks off it, but at least will leave it out of action for some good time.
IP Logged

(Read 299332 times) 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88
Jump to: