aeon genesis guardian force

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11028 Posts, 543 Topics, 771 Members, Latest Member: BlueWizard

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 341557 times) 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88

Re: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force
« Reply #1290 on: January 18, 2008, 06:39:59 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Well, to put it clear, the HTP would delay it, but the problem is parts of it beign chunked off it. As far as we know it may be able to fully regenerate from a single Ze-Field cell, it is a matter of destroying it fully (in the celular level preferabilly) AND without it losing any parts during the process.

Now if Giga-chan was the same size as a Megirot and not 40+ metters (estimated, he is more than 31m for sure), we could even put him inside the HTB's barrel and fire away! But with this size, it is just too big to be anihilated by one shoot of it.
My plan is find it, get the samples, HTB it and them monitor the area for it's regeneration. With luck we may even be able to destroy it, but it would take a LOT of luck. As for formation G, since it is a gravitational attack, it must be hit in total scynchro, formating a blackhole at least big enought to swallow it whole, if the time is off, chances are it will be "twisted and distorted", so taking some chunks off it, but at least will leave it out of action for some good time.

Right. Am I the only one who things we should stop letting Tyria near the lab equipment from now on? To me, this sounds like exactly the reason stuff like the Vanishing Trooper incident happens. Someone gets too overzealous with the technology that they don't know 100% everything about, gives it a push in the wrong the direction, and then people get completely taken by surprise when it blows up half the laboratory it's in and either takes off on a wild rampage or just flat out goes boom.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #1291 on: January 18, 2008, 06:46:24 PM » by Lechise Inohara Tutonic Warrior
Don't forget Rai's hand... Anyway, should I tie him up, or do you want to Derek?

"My breathing... My eyes... And my footwork! To your sight... and to your mind! Memorize these! This is Shinsanken's special... Sengazanken!" - Roshi
IP Logged

« Reply #1292 on: January 18, 2008, 06:51:36 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Hmn...I think I may be able to come up with a plan to contain the area that Giga-chan's pieces could fall off, that would let us finish it with a really flashy explosion, I will enter in contact with the other Mad Scientists (TM) and see if they can provide some equipament for it.

Aww...stop beign a bunch o sissies, what would be a mech pilot's life without a odd aberration to make have some real nice fight?
IP Logged

« Reply #1293 on: January 18, 2008, 06:57:59 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: January 18, 2008, 07:03:56 PM by Derek »
Your basic plan ALONE makes me lose faith in your sanity.

Basic theory of overtech, kids. If the machine/creature/horrible mixture of both decides to go berserk and apparently has an overly powered regeneration ability, you do NOT TAKE PIECES OF IT FOR STUDY TO SEE WHERE YOU WENT WRONG. You BURN it, burn the ASHES, and then mark the entire project as a failure that you will NEVER MESS WITH AGAIN, LEST YOUR COMRADES DECIDE TO SHOOT YOU FOR BEING A COMPLETE PSYCHOPATH.

Is ANY of this getting through to you, Tyria?

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #1294 on: January 18, 2008, 07:09:28 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Yes yes yes...I know all that...that plan I am working on just make us able to blow it up and be over with it. I suppose anything I make with a sample that should work on it means MACHINE CELLS, so there is nothing more to say on that.

As for losing faith on my sanity...who told you it was required for the job?
IP Logged

« Reply #1295 on: January 18, 2008, 07:16:24 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Normally, for most of us, it's not. For the guys running the lab, though, a LITTLE sanity goes a long way.

And as for your earlier question, I'm a mercenary. I like adventure. I like drama. I even like having random challenges pop up from time to time. I do NOT, however, like the knowledge that someone nearby is crazy and/or completely idiotic enough to mess around with something like that less than half a kilometer away from where the rest of us SLEEP AT NIGHT. Adventure and challenges are all well and good, once BASIC SECURITY is taken care of. If something occurs to threaten THAT, then the problem needs to be eliminated. If it means locking someone out of a lab or locking them in the brig, I have no problems with it. If it means just shooting them and thus ensuring in a more permanent way that things will be quiet around the base, I have no problems with THAT, either.

IP Logged

« Reply #1296 on: January 18, 2008, 07:19:28 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Derek, Tyria arguing will get us nowhere

we need to think of resources we can use

I would like to point out that we still have the satellite sysem

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #1297 on: January 18, 2008, 07:30:46 PM » by Lechise Inohara Tutonic Warrior
so what, are we going to drop the satellite on it... Or are we going to go the nonconventional route and fire something from the satellite at it?

"My breathing... My eyes... And my footwork! To your sight... and to your mind! Memorize these! This is Shinsanken's special... Sengazanken!" - Roshi
IP Logged

« Reply #1298 on: January 18, 2008, 07:32:08 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Hmn...well, I will just say that I need some weapon powerfull enought to wipe out a entire area, so we can make sure nothing remains, my plan focus on restraining the area that Gigarot's particles may spray to. I was really thinking of 008L's Big Gun (Don't remember the name) because unlike others, it doesn't shoot a graviton beam but a micro black-hole that expands uppon hit on target. If we land that hit on Gigarot on a perfectelly contained area, we are sure to wipe it out, especially because it isn't a beam, we can up the containament fields once the shoot goes by, assing to the success rate. I already sent a message to Dr. Kirk Hamil and he agreed to take a look on out 008L to see if we may be able to use it. I am waiting word of DC about the containament equipament and further techs to see our 008L.
IP Logged

« Reply #1299 on: January 18, 2008, 08:08:10 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
so what, are we going to drop the satellite on it... Or are we going to go the nonconventional route and fire something from the satellite at it?

the satellite system is my X Divider Kai's ultimate weapon

IP Logged

« Reply #1300 on: January 19, 2008, 01:17:54 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
I propose we bathe it with enough overkill that celluar debris isn't an issue.

Formation G. Good start.
X-Div Kai's satellite cannon. Good continuation.
Shining Finger Sword. Good escalation.
HTB Cannon. Good sustainment.
Giganscudo's Giga Blaster is DESIGNED to bathe a large area in hot fiery death, which makes it ideal for anti-debris.

We could have the Durageiz bombard the area.
And anything with missiles could add more flames to the fire.

SDP-1 has a reasonably big particle beam, though it's not EVEN in the same class as the rest of this stuff.

Alteisen could do some serious damage, but it carries the kind of weapons that knock chunks off by design. On the other hand, little chunks will roast easier than big chunks.

Is there a nuke left? Fission, fusion, I don't care.

Do we have any AI modules or bit adapters? I seem to recall us playing with G-bit technology a while back.

I think we have enough firepower on-hand that if we strike all-out, we can turn everything within a couple miles of our target into a smoking glassy crater. With enough ionization in the air that NOTHING will survive.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #1301 on: January 19, 2008, 04:03:43 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Well, the DC returned the call and said they can provide some E-Fields with some 3 large scale Inertial Cancellers. With it, we can establish a good contention perimeter, we just have to find Giga, lure it onto the field and pick our attack to anihilate it. I suppose a Satelite Cannon strike from above will be enought to finish it off.

HTB isn't a option, since we need the SRX's Tronium Engine to suppy energy to the containament.

Sume Gai, do you aprove? We can also have Kirk Hamil take a look on 008L too.
IP Logged

« Reply #1302 on: January 19, 2008, 04:11:22 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
fair enough

If it comes to it I'll pilot the 008L

and Jaybee you can use the X Divider Kai; if you're up to it

by the way I'll be in Doc Uzuki's office for a while if anyone needs me

IP Logged

« Reply #1303 on: January 19, 2008, 06:36:09 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
All right, the equipament shall arrive in 3 or 4 days, we shall be ready for the operation by next weekend. Intill them, we must find Gigarot and prevent it from growing into something worse.
IP Logged

« Reply #1304 on: January 19, 2008, 01:32:18 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
I think I can swing the X-Div Kai.

So what'll we call this? Operation Barbecue Sauce?

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

(Read 341557 times) 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88
Jump to: