aeon genesis guardian force

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11027 Posts, 542 Topics, 770 Members, Latest Member: Drdarylmorgan34

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 340470 times) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 88

Re: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2007, 10:34:34 PM » by Adamjirra
I call DyGenGuard.
CHESTOOOOOOO!
IP Logged

« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2007, 12:22:04 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
I guess I'll take R-3 then. I've always wondered how durable those Strike Shields were...

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2007, 02:41:14 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
If the operation is monday afternoon, I shall delay my transfer to the YF-21 until after the smoke settles. I'd hate to leave the SRX team short a pilot in it's first battle.

Besides.... I'm in R-1. Which means I get to drive the SRX.
Seems perfect for the assigned task of causing chaos. I promise to make it loud, flashy, and... ummm... chaotic.
*PRACTICES SHOUTING ATTACK NAMES*

Pity though... I'd've loved to see how far I could push those poor fools with a truly modern vehicle. Joysticks and LCDs belong in the past.
Next time... next time...

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2007, 05:39:41 PM » by Dsvaun
« Last Edit: October 15, 2007, 05:42:45 PM by Dsvaun »
In future operations, GP-02 Gundam might be of good use against a large group (assuming we have a cache of nukes).  Otherwise, it still could be of use in battle.
IP Logged

« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2007, 06:58:17 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: October 15, 2007, 07:00:32 PM by Sume Gai »
TRANSMISSION RESTORED---

sorry for the black out turns out the enemy spread a jamming field.

Operation Report:

The attack went as planed it seems we caught the enemy off guard.

The 2nd in command was taken out with repairable damage to our units; the enemy is currently pulling back w/ heavy losses

The status of other squads and their objectives  have yet to be ascertained, awaiting reports from squad A & C members
 //

note after ascertaining the damages the AGGF will be reorganized  into three divisions: Intel, Combat, and Research. 

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2007, 09:14:50 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Lieutenant Barona, reporting.

Well, we took out most of the fodder, but Master Gundam was another story altogether. We tried to waste him, but he pulled back after a few minutes with minimal damages. Jolty got him pretty good in the arm before getting thrown into that rock, though. All told, he did more damage to us than we did to him before retreating. I'm pretty sure he was just toying with us for most of it, anyway.

I didn't do nearly as well as I'd like to report. Lancelot's left leg is trashed courtesy of a Darkness Finger, and even before that, I took a few good hits from the grunts. I'm hoping I'll have better luck with 'Scythe. I'm more used to piloting Gundams.

Lieutenant Barona, out.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2007, 09:22:42 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Does anyone know the whereabouts of the Cybaster? I can be of assistance if we can find it.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2007, 10:28:05 PM » by Dsvaun
The Cybuster is only usable by Masaki Andoh.  Unless you can convince him to help us, the cybuster will be unusable.

Not totaly unusable, but for full power, Masaki is the only one who can use it.
IP Logged

« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2007, 10:42:50 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
I propose that we try and find Masaki at some point. Not immediately, as we have neither the resources nor the manpower to put into the effort, not to mention the fact that Masaki only tends to show up when it's convenient for him to make a surprise heroic rescue.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2007, 12:04:13 AM » by Bastard king Seriously? Dood!
Or when he's lost.

On a side note, I'm glad to say that I managed to get out of C++ early. Immediately upon leaving class, I leapt all dramatic and anime-like into the R-2 cockpit and took off. Neither Jaybee or lanator had enough energy by the time I arrived to pull off R-formation, so I had to settle for long range assistance against the Gins.

I totally leveled up today.
IP Logged

« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2007, 12:28:41 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Yeah.... .
I'd really hoped we could go variable formation on our assigned victims' collective ass, then go lend a hand pounding Master Asia into the ground. Just burned too much fuel before we had a chance.

So.... with my transfer to the YF-21 imminent, who wants the R-1?

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2007, 06:07:04 AM » by AuraBattler
Freedom's Report:
Crud... I used my Overkill and Master easily dodged it...
Flew up higher into the sky, and that @#@#4 almost got my leg. Foot's a bit scratched.

Where the heck is God Gundam, when we need him?!

Adios...
IP Logged

« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2007, 10:40:50 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
I propose that we try and find Masaki at some point. Not immediately, as we have neither the resources nor the manpower to put into the effort, not to mention the fact that Masaki only tends to show up when it's convenient for him to make a surprise heroic rescue.

well I did ask him to come but... He's Masaki and therefore probably on the other side of the planet right now (god he has a horrible sense of direction)

He'll show up eventually.. I hope.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2007, 05:39:53 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
In the meantime, perhaps we should start thinking about our next move?

IP Logged

« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2007, 06:07:00 PM » by Dsvaun
Agreed.  I think everyone wants to hear their new assignments.

Additionally we should focus on obtaining machines currently requested and build our forces further whether its pilots or mechs.
IP Logged

(Read 340470 times) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 88
Jump to: