aeon genesis guardian force

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10991 Posts, 531 Topics, 745 Members, Latest Member: Shakku

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 313673 times) 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 88

Re: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force
« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2007, 07:30:50 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: October 19, 2007, 08:54:16 AM by Sume Gai »
very well, the  divisions are on a volunteer basis so if you want to join just say so

Intel is in charge of scouting and reporting on enemys (number, type, plans, etc.)

Combat is in charge of organizing plans and assets(like me)

Research is in charge of developing and upgrading units (Nu to Hi-Nu etc.)

as of now our current personnel are

Leader
Gideon Zhi
---

Knights (appointed by Leader)
---

Officers (20 post minimum)
Sume Gai (C)
Derek (I)
Jaybee
---

Regulars (10 post minimum)
Corsair
Basterd King
Andrew(C)
---

Recruits
Ianator (I)
Dsvaun (R)
Jolty
AuraBattler
Tyria (R)
Kaji
---

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2007, 07:39:31 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: October 19, 2007, 08:48:16 PM by Sume Gai »
Current mechs

Destiny-Jolty
Freedom-AuraBattler
Justice-Tyria
Nu Gundam-Dsvaun
Gundam X Divider-Sume Gai
Double Zeta-Corsair
Lancelot-Kaji
R-1-Andrew
R-2 (Powered)- Basterd King
R-3 (Powered)- Ianator
Deathscythe-Derek
YF-21-JayBee
HWR-00-Mk.II Monster
(Sword/Launcher/Aile) Strike-
Shining Gundam

Arc Gurren-Lagann-Gideon Zhi

AI controlled
Boundock

in development
R-Gun (Powered)

transfer requests are open

IP Logged

« Reply #47 on: October 16, 2007, 08:31:01 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
I feel slightly torn. On the one hand, I'm good at recon, particularly now that I've got 'Scythe, who was pretty much built with stealth just as much in mind as raw asskicking power.

On the other hand, I'm also a strategist by nature, and usually prefer to have a grasp of the big picture when I do these kinds of things. Not the usual mindset to have for a soldier heading off to scout.

Hmm.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #48 on: October 16, 2007, 09:15:08 PM » by Dsvaun
I'd like to work on the research division.  I have some ideas of what we can make.  Of course things would go faster with some help.

I probably wont start Hi-nu right away since at this stage that would take a while.  Instead I'll first work on enhancing our current forces such as creating HWS for Nu Gundam or upgrading Deathscythe to Deathscythe Hell (I believe thats the name.  Let me know if I'm mistaken.)  If I do build a new unit, it will probably be the R-Gun Powered to allow the HTB cannon during Variable Formation as well as create a formidable unit.  After that I may start on GP-02 depending on our munitions (i.e. whether or not we have nukes).

If anyone has any requests or ideas.  Let me know,
IP Logged

« Reply #49 on: October 16, 2007, 10:17:04 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Aye, Deathscythe Hell be the name. Don't worry about him for awhile, though. I can probably get through a few missions before upgrades start becoming an issue.

I'd definately say developing a few of the other Gundam units would be a good idea. We'll probably just have to hope we luck out with most of them, but some of the basic ones like GP-01 and the ever favorite RX-78 oughta be within our present capabilities.

....Actually, I just had a thought. Commander Gai, if we were to manage to steal some units from the enemy forces, would it be possible to rig up some sort of AI control system for them? It probably wouldn't be as great as the Mobile Doll system, I'm sure, but it'd give us a few extra hands in combat, until we can get some more actual pilots up and running.

But then again, we'd need to actually find some mechs that wouldn't have to be blown to smithereens for us to capture them first. Which means we'd probably have to find a...

Commander Gai, I hereby request a personel transfer to Intel Division, and permission to go on a scouting mission right away, with the goal of pinpointing the location of any enemy supply bases within striking distance of our forces. Master Asia had to have something backing him up with the amount of forces he had for that first strike, and it's likely they will not yet have had time to regroup after our initial rout, whether or not Asia himself has already long since abandoned the area.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2007, 10:43:41 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Right now we can develop 1 machine or upgrade 2 so choose which you want to do

Derek Welcome to Intel, Permission for sortie granted on condition you can find some to aid you.

(a note about enemy bases, they will have most of their units hard-coded to the pilots so at max we could recover 5 Mass produced units.  Also note, that raiding bases will put them on alert for one week)

IP Logged

« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2007, 10:56:33 PM » by Dsvaun
« Last Edit: October 16, 2007, 11:04:03 PM by Dsvaun »
I'd like to start work on the R-Gun Powered.  It will be a great addition for those in the SRX.  Also, it can function independant of the SRX as a useful unit on its own.  If I had a choice to develop a machine, this is why I would do so.

Also, I want to note something about the times.  At the time of posting for me, it is around 10 PM.  However, the clock for the pantheon is noted as about 1 AM.  For me this isn't a problem as I caught this, but for new recruits it can pose a problem as an operation starting at 1900 hours for example, can have people showing up at 2200 hours on the pantheon.  Just something I wanted to bring to your attention.
IP Logged

« Reply #52 on: October 17, 2007, 02:18:54 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
I'm somewhat in agreement. I actually came in fairly late from the first battle, and I'm thankful for BK's improv on our actions. I'm still working out whether my running out of energy is a testament to holding off a bunch of enemies, or just being an EN waster... Either way, I think the Combat team's good for me.

And where's my Striker Packs?

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #53 on: October 17, 2007, 04:42:55 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Hmn...I wonder if should join too...
IP Logged

« Reply #54 on: October 17, 2007, 08:51:14 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master

sorry bout that this shipment was rather confusing seeing as i was doing about 3 things at the time

Please do we need more pilots  (especially for the R-1 and R-3)

IP Logged

« Reply #55 on: October 17, 2007, 12:10:31 PM » by Bastard king Seriously? Dood!

sorry bout that this shipment was rather confusing seeing as i was doing about 3 things at the time

Please do we need more pilots  (especially for the R-1 and R-3)
Forget that, I'm designing my own formation. It's the one where I just blow the target to hell and back. And then back to hell.
IP Logged

« Reply #56 on: October 17, 2007, 03:43:09 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Even five machines are better than none, with the position we're in. And the chance to hit them back in any way possible is something we probably shouldn't pass up.

So, having said that, who wants to be my second? Gai's right, I'm gonna need someone to watch my back and give a report if I do something stupid and get blown into particle dust while out scouting.

IP Logged

« Reply #57 on: October 17, 2007, 03:50:11 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Variable formation is impossible for one person to control

The pilot of the R-1 controls movement

R-2's pilot controls the Tronium reactor

R-3's pilot provides the metal power needed to support the TK systems and acts as a conduit to link/amplify others TK abilities (s/he holds SRX together)

Without the R-1's pilot the SRX can't even move
w/o the R-2's pilot the SRX is a walking time bomb
and w/o the R-3's pilot SRX can't even join

IP Logged

« Reply #58 on: October 17, 2007, 04:01:08 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
I guess I'll join up them...
As for the mecha...I was toying with a really insane idea.

Last attack, you guys took out lots of Megillots. I wonder if one of them can be salvaged and converted to human use...
IP Logged

« Reply #59 on: October 17, 2007, 04:25:16 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
I guess I'll join up them...
As for the mecha...I was toying with a really insane idea.

Last attack, you guys took out lots of Megillots. I wonder if one of them can be salvaged and converted to human use...

I don't think so most of them were pretty messed up (if not blown to smithereens) and they weren't even built to be piloted by their creators (AI controlled)
(tell me if I'm wrong; the details I got on megillots were rather sketchy at best)

IP Logged

(Read 313673 times) 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 88
Jump to: