The Pantheon
April 01, 2020, 11:45:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 88
  Print  
Author Topic: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force  (Read 445304 times)
Tyria
High Order
Cleric

« Reply #60 on: October 17, 2007, 12:46:07 PM »

I am not sure about the Vorsok (Guest) Megirotts, maybe they used Bioroids, but the Earogater models used AI + Kalkeria Pulse Receiver as any Ze-Field bound unit.

IP Logged
Tyria
High Order
Cleric

« Reply #61 on: October 17, 2007, 01:11:26 PM »

Wait...if a Megirott uses Kalkeria Pulse to receive orders from the main Ze-Field Crystal, then all you have to do is to prybar out the original Pulse Receiver, plug a T-LINK System and a cockpit module and it should work. (or run rampage and have a munch on the nearby mechs...)

As for the damage...as long it's head (I think the Transmiter is in there) wasn't blow to smithereens it can regenerate(?)

IP Logged
Dsvaun
Cleric

« Reply #62 on: October 17, 2007, 01:31:07 PM »

At the very least, the wreckage from any of the enemies in the last battle could probably be salvaged for parts.  It may not be enough to make an entire platoon of grunts, but any working parts for repairs could be useful.

On the note of Cybuster, we could use Masaki's old Masouki Jaorm if we can get our hands on it.

Or the Valsione.....
At least if anyone is willing to pilot the thing.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2007, 01:47:46 PM by Dsvaun » IP Logged
Andrew
Bishop

« Reply #63 on: October 17, 2007, 01:50:03 PM »

I wish to join the combat unit. Just get me something fast that can do decent damage and I can help.
IP Logged

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
Dsvaun
Cleric

« Reply #64 on: October 17, 2007, 01:59:30 PM »

Just look at the list of available units and take your pick.  If no one has called it or it isn't in development, there shouldn't be a problem.
IP Logged
Tyria
High Order
Cleric

« Reply #65 on: October 17, 2007, 02:08:18 PM »

Since there is no avaliavle Megirott for tampering, I guess I'll take Justice if it's still free.
IP Logged
Sume Gai
Bishop

« Reply #66 on: October 17, 2007, 03:00:43 PM »

I wish to join the combat unit. Just get me something fast that can do decent damage and I can help.

How bout the R-1?

Since there is no avaliavle Megirott for tampering, I guess I'll take Justice if it's still free.

Very well, enjoy the lifter
IP Logged

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
Tyria
High Order
Cleric

« Reply #67 on: October 17, 2007, 03:34:13 PM »

Hmn...I'm torn now...
I was thinking of joining Intelligence, but I wonder if I should go to Research...

Oh, guess I'll make up my mind tomohow...

Good night, people!
IP Logged
Dsvaun
Cleric

« Reply #68 on: October 17, 2007, 04:35:05 PM »

I reccomend research if you have ideas for upgrades or mechs I may not know about.  If you just want to fight and do some recon, then you should do intel.
IP Logged
JayBee
Sentinel
Bishop

« Reply #69 on: October 17, 2007, 05:00:27 PM »

Even five machines are better than none, with the position we're in. And the chance to hit them back in any way possible is something we probably shouldn't pass up.

So, having said that, who wants to be my second? Gai's right, I'm gonna need someone to watch my back and give a report if I do something stupid and get blown into particle dust while out scouting.
Do I hear a chance to blow stuff up?
I promise to leave a few of them intact.... more or less.

*starts loading the micro-missile launchers*
IP Logged

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bastard king
Initiate

« Reply #70 on: October 17, 2007, 07:04:05 PM »

As of now, I'm fine piloting the R-2, even if it's the only SRX mech active. However, I wouldn't mind jumping into the Valsione if we should get it, despite my y-chromosome.

I think it looks cute. =P
IP Logged
Andrew
Bishop

« Reply #71 on: October 17, 2007, 08:08:29 PM »

I'll pilot the R-1. For now at least. What does it have equipped?
IP Logged

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
Dsvaun
Cleric

« Reply #72 on: October 17, 2007, 08:43:00 PM »

R-1 has G-Revolvers and a basic knife.  It can transform into a jet with the revolvers as its weapons.  It's main weaponry though is the T-Link Knuckle for a powerful close range attack and T-Link Sword for midrange attack.  It also allows you to control the SRX during Variable Formation.  Its attacks include Blade Kick and Hi Finger Launchers for starters.  The real beauty of the SRX is when its used in conjunction with the R-Gun Powered (Currently under development).  This allows you to use the HTB cannon, the SRXs best weapon.

Of course, you need people in the other machines first to even think about using the SRX.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2007, 10:03:30 PM by Dsvaun » IP Logged
Tyria
High Order
Cleric

« Reply #73 on: October 18, 2007, 01:56:28 AM »

I guess I'll join up in research then. I think I know some mecha or others that you people don't know.

So, anyone got a idea of what I should research for now?
IP Logged
Ianator
Bishop

« Reply #74 on: October 18, 2007, 02:32:22 AM »

R-1 has G-Revolvers and a basic knife.  It can transform into a jet with the revolvers as its weapons.  It's main weaponry though is the T-Link Knuckle for a powerful close range attack and T-Link Sword for midrange attack.
Don't forget the Boosted Rifle and Head Vulcans!
IP Logged

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 88
  Print  

Jump to: