aeon genesis guardian force

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11017 Posts, 538 Topics, 768 Members, Latest Member: jssnormns01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 329623 times) 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 88

Re: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force
« Reply #60 on: October 17, 2007, 04:46:07 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
I am not sure about the Vorsok (Guest) Megirotts, maybe they used Bioroids, but the Earogater models used AI + Kalkeria Pulse Receiver as any Ze-Field bound unit.

IP Logged

« Reply #61 on: October 17, 2007, 05:11:26 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Wait...if a Megirott uses Kalkeria Pulse to receive orders from the main Ze-Field Crystal, then all you have to do is to prybar out the original Pulse Receiver, plug a T-LINK System and a cockpit module and it should work. (or run rampage and have a munch on the nearby mechs...)

As for the damage...as long it's head (I think the Transmiter is in there) wasn't blow to smithereens it can regenerate(?)

IP Logged

« Reply #62 on: October 17, 2007, 05:31:07 PM » by Dsvaun
« Last Edit: October 17, 2007, 05:47:46 PM by Dsvaun »
At the very least, the wreckage from any of the enemies in the last battle could probably be salvaged for parts.  It may not be enough to make an entire platoon of grunts, but any working parts for repairs could be useful.

On the note of Cybuster, we could use Masaki's old Masouki Jaorm if we can get our hands on it.

Or the Valsione.....
At least if anyone is willing to pilot the thing.
IP Logged

« Reply #63 on: October 17, 2007, 05:50:03 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
I wish to join the combat unit. Just get me something fast that can do decent damage and I can help.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #64 on: October 17, 2007, 05:59:30 PM » by Dsvaun
Just look at the list of available units and take your pick.  If no one has called it or it isn't in development, there shouldn't be a problem.
IP Logged

« Reply #65 on: October 17, 2007, 06:08:18 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Since there is no avaliavle Megirott for tampering, I guess I'll take Justice if it's still free.
IP Logged

« Reply #66 on: October 17, 2007, 07:00:43 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
I wish to join the combat unit. Just get me something fast that can do decent damage and I can help.

How bout the R-1?

Since there is no avaliavle Megirott for tampering, I guess I'll take Justice if it's still free.

Very well, enjoy the lifter

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #67 on: October 17, 2007, 07:34:13 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Hmn...I'm torn now...
I was thinking of joining Intelligence, but I wonder if I should go to Research...

Oh, guess I'll make up my mind tomohow...

Good night, people!
IP Logged

« Reply #68 on: October 17, 2007, 08:35:05 PM » by Dsvaun
I reccomend research if you have ideas for upgrades or mechs I may not know about.  If you just want to fight and do some recon, then you should do intel.
IP Logged

« Reply #69 on: October 17, 2007, 09:00:27 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Even five machines are better than none, with the position we're in. And the chance to hit them back in any way possible is something we probably shouldn't pass up.

So, having said that, who wants to be my second? Gai's right, I'm gonna need someone to watch my back and give a report if I do something stupid and get blown into particle dust while out scouting.
Do I hear a chance to blow stuff up?
I promise to leave a few of them intact.... more or less.

*starts loading the micro-missile launchers*

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #70 on: October 17, 2007, 11:04:05 PM » by Bastard king Seriously? Dood!
As of now, I'm fine piloting the R-2, even if it's the only SRX mech active. However, I wouldn't mind jumping into the Valsione if we should get it, despite my y-chromosome.

I think it looks cute. =P
IP Logged

« Reply #71 on: October 18, 2007, 12:08:29 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
I'll pilot the R-1. For now at least. What does it have equipped?

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #72 on: October 18, 2007, 12:43:00 AM » by Dsvaun
« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 02:03:30 AM by Dsvaun »
R-1 has G-Revolvers and a basic knife.  It can transform into a jet with the revolvers as its weapons.  It's main weaponry though is the T-Link Knuckle for a powerful close range attack and T-Link Sword for midrange attack.  It also allows you to control the SRX during Variable Formation.  Its attacks include Blade Kick and Hi Finger Launchers for starters.  The real beauty of the SRX is when its used in conjunction with the R-Gun Powered (Currently under development).  This allows you to use the HTB cannon, the SRXs best weapon.

Of course, you need people in the other machines first to even think about using the SRX.
IP Logged

« Reply #73 on: October 18, 2007, 05:56:28 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
I guess I'll join up in research then. I think I know some mecha or others that you people don't know.

So, anyone got a idea of what I should research for now?
IP Logged

« Reply #74 on: October 18, 2007, 06:32:22 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
R-1 has G-Revolvers and a basic knife.  It can transform into a jet with the revolvers as its weapons.  It's main weaponry though is the T-Link Knuckle for a powerful close range attack and T-Link Sword for midrange attack.
Don't forget the Boosted Rifle and Head Vulcans!

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

(Read 329623 times) 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 88
Jump to: