aeon genesis guardian force

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10947 Posts, 520 Topics, 763 Members, Latest Member: lahmndras01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 300357 times) 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 88

Re: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force
« Reply #75 on: October 18, 2007, 01:43:04 PM » by Dsvaun
Damn, forgot about those.

As for research, just wait until the R-Gun is rolled out.  At that point we can decide on either a new machine or an upgrades for existing machines.
IP Logged

« Reply #76 on: October 18, 2007, 02:27:29 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Any idea when the R-GUN will be ready?
IP Logged

« Reply #77 on: October 18, 2007, 03:41:50 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Any idea when the R-GUN will be ready?

Sunday

the next battle could be soon

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #78 on: October 18, 2007, 03:44:11 PM » by AuraBattler
Is it possible to make Freedom shoot ONLY red, white, and blue when it does its Phalanx attack?
Ah whatever.

Adios...
IP Logged

« Reply #79 on: October 18, 2007, 04:51:00 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Non for non JayBee, but that kind of attitude is....dangerous, particularly if you want to be the guy who sneaks in.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #80 on: October 18, 2007, 05:10:54 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
That attitude could work,
separate and have him draw the enemy garrison  away from the base
then you go in, hack their computer, take any usable units/ data and get out

If you want more support I can go too ( to help JayBee draw the enemy)

We probably couldn't do significant damage to the garrison but i can guaranty an escape root if we do in the evening or night.

IP Logged

« Reply #81 on: October 18, 2007, 05:20:33 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Fair enough, I suppose. Give the order, and we can get this show on the road.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #82 on: October 18, 2007, 05:29:49 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Raid team 01

launch in 2 hours

IP Logged

« Reply #83 on: October 18, 2007, 06:25:37 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Non for non JayBee, but that kind of attitude is....dangerous, particularly if you want to be the guy who sneaks in.
I promise to keep the active stealth system on full and the guns on safety until they deploy their defenses.
After that, I do what VFs do best, and buy you all the time you need to hotwire some spare mechs.

I don't intend to NEED the pinpoint barriers, but they WILL be on and tracking.

*straps in, starts system checks, warms up the engines*

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #84 on: October 18, 2007, 07:48:02 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
The R-1 is as ready as it will get. I just hope that I do better than in the simulators. *shudders*

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #85 on: October 18, 2007, 11:38:52 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
*looks around the hanger*
Am I the first back?

Well, I think things went fairly well.
Looked like they sent every man, woman, child, and AI droid in the base out to fight once we started shooting. Was a bit heavier than I expected, but they couldn't have had many reserves.

Derek shouldn't have met any resistance at all getting into or staying inside the base.
Especially not with that cloaking device the Deathscythe has. Makes the -21's stealth systems look like a child's toy. :'(

Can't say for sure what I shot down. I was too busy to keep count. But all I saw was mass-produced real-types. Mostly cannon-fodder.
Anything good must've not been ready for deployment.

I ran out of micromissiles maybe halfway through. Good thing UN Spacey finally got with the program and put some more beam weapons in the valks.

By the way... next time I say I don't plan on using the pinpoint barriers, slap me.
I forgot that most mechs use beams and bullets far more than missiles. Those're a LOT less fun to dodge. The barrier system got a good workout in spite of my best efforts.

When we pulled out, Derek had a mech carrier in tow.
I assume that means the operation was a success, but radio jamming was in effect again, so I'm as anxious as y'all to hear what he has in his toy box.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #86 on: October 18, 2007, 11:43:04 PM » by Kaji
Yo.

Lt. Kaji Belmont here, reportin' in for what looks to be a hell of an assignment. I've always wanted to pilot the Gundam Leopard. Y'got one of those?

(Don't know what it is? Look up some info on After War Gundam X. It's good stuff.)

I let my dreams cross over to days of endless gray. If I could merge the mundane and the magic, we'd forged a new unknown. I let my dreams cross over to nothingness and back again. If I could merge the mundane and the magic, where is the dark I came to find?
IP Logged

« Reply #87 on: October 18, 2007, 11:55:18 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Sorry I'm late, took a detour to check something, It was a cloudless night of fun for me
I would have used the Satellite System more but with Derek darting around everywhere I had to worry about hitting him; I was pretty popular too (I even had to switch my sabers because it ran out)

just a note; JayBee, your missiles willlast longer if you don't fire aimlessly (you almost Hit me at times)

I sent Derek to check a small enemy base on a hunch (nothing more than a quick status report)

I think that our foes might be  take us very seriously...

sorry Kaji my X Divider is the the only current Gundam X unit but check the list on page four for available units

IP Logged

« Reply #88 on: October 18, 2007, 11:57:45 PM » by Kaji
I see. Mind if I pilot the Justice 'till we pick up the Leopard?

I let my dreams cross over to days of endless gray. If I could merge the mundane and the magic, we'd forged a new unknown. I let my dreams cross over to nothingness and back again. If I could merge the mundane and the magic, where is the dark I came to find?
IP Logged

« Reply #89 on: October 19, 2007, 12:06:10 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: October 19, 2007, 12:09:16 AM by Sume Gai »
I see. Mind if I pilot the Justice 'till we pick up the Leopard?

If tyria says so

but for now try Lancelot, R-3, Monster or Shining

IP Logged

(Read 300357 times) 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 88
Jump to: