aeon genesis guardian force

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11043 Posts, 545 Topics, 780 Members, Latest Member: jnmoors01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 352230 times) 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 88

Re: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force
« Reply #90 on: October 19, 2007, 12:31:01 AM » by Kaji
Hm.

I'm not physically fit enough for the Shining Gundam, the R-3 isn't my thing, there is NO WAY I'm piloting the Monster, so I guess that leaves the Lancelot.

Works for me. I figure I'm not the kind of guy who should be piloting something that relies on beamspam and plot armor to survive. I figure I can get by on hard work, effort, and guts.

I let my dreams cross over to days of endless gray. If I could merge the mundane and the magic, we'd forged a new unknown. I let my dreams cross over to nothingness and back again. If I could merge the mundane and the magic, where is the dark I came to find?
IP Logged

« Reply #91 on: October 19, 2007, 01:23:22 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
just a note; JayBee, your missiles willlast longer if you don't fire aimlessly (you almost Hit me at times)
That was the jamming! I swear! Every last one of those had a lock with IFF conformation when it left the launcher!

Stupid minovsky field. If I'd known they'd deploy that many UC mechs, I'd've gone ahead and loaded a more expensive sensor suite onto those missiles. Macross gear just wasn't built to cut through that sort of crap.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #92 on: October 19, 2007, 01:33:02 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Alright, I'm gonna have to join Research if I want my delicious Strike. After I get my packs and Skygraspers put together, I'll transfer to Intel for recon.

Those sensor units won't know what hit 'em...

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #93 on: October 19, 2007, 08:29:54 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
"Small enemy base" is right. It's really nothing more than a small-scale staging ground, with only about a hundred units stationed there. And about seventy of them, I should add, are either Leos, Aires', GMs, or Zakus. Easy pickings, right?

Maybe. Marasais and Taurus make up the other thirty suits, and they've got a Gaplant as the boss. There's one more there, though, and it worries me. I actually had to double-check the database once I got back to make sure I had it right.

We've got a Baund Doc on our hands. An AI controlled one, from what I can tell, but still a Baund Doc.

From what I've been able to tell, though, this is the last place the enemy has any holding within range of us. If we can take it out, they'll be unable to launch any further direct attacks on AGTP without us being able to detect the buildup long beforehand, leaving us with the opportunity to start liberating the other captured territories.

Having said that, now it's time to show you kids what I swiped when they weren't looking. Had to go through three Gelgoogs in the back of the base to get to it. At first, I had just planned on stealing a few suits off the racks and making a break for it, but when I saw this thing, I immediately knew we had to either steal it or destroy it, and I don't like throwing away a good opportunity. Had to sacrifice all the other room on the carrier for the parts and equipment for it too, since it's only about sixty percent finished. I'm sure R&D can finish the rest. Saves me the trouble of hotwiring the sucker.

Can you guys say...Alex?

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #94 on: October 19, 2007, 08:48:10 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: October 19, 2007, 09:03:43 AM by Sume Gai »
Alright, I'm gonna have to join Research if I want my delicious Strike. After I get my packs and Skygraspers put together, I'll transfer to Intel for recon.

Those sensor units won't know what hit 'em...

check page 4

Derek thanks for checking it out; same story on my end, except, I got a good shot with the Satellite System (they didn't know what hit them)

you said you found the Alex; that worries me if our enemies are developing Newtype weapons who knows what could be coming

the data is rather vague on the other base, but I 'm guessing it may be a development site; Further investigation is needed.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #95 on: October 19, 2007, 09:25:22 AM » by Bastard king Seriously? Dood!
Are any of us Newtype?
IP Logged

« Reply #96 on: October 19, 2007, 09:46:29 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
If I am, I'm not aware of it. I'm more comfortable in suits that DON'T have that kind of prerequisite built in. Hell, I'm not even fond of the Zero System.

As for the Alex, I don't know what the story was. I didn't really have a whole lot of a chance to check the thing out before I started packing it and all of the gear nearby onto the carrier. I couldn't tell if they were putting it together or taking it apart. Possibly both.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #97 on: October 19, 2007, 11:56:51 AM » by Dsvaun
« Last Edit: October 19, 2007, 12:10:55 PM by Dsvaun »
One Newtype weapon we do have is Nu Gundam.  It was piloted by Amuro Ray in Char's Counterattack and is now being used by yours truly.

But if they do have the ability to create newtype mobile suits, then it wont be long until they make the Qubeley or even the Sazabi, or god forbid, the Nightingale.
IP Logged

« Reply #98 on: October 19, 2007, 01:47:22 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Well, if they are developing NT use MS them we can try to beat them in research on that field, or maybe begin research in fast and powerfull units like Aura Battlers to counter them. (I for one would use any AB better than a Botune and am pretty confident that I can dance around most NT use MS)
IP Logged

« Reply #99 on: October 19, 2007, 02:13:54 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: October 19, 2007, 02:20:51 PM by Sume Gai »
Are any of us Newtype?

I have done a check and all of us have the potential to be Newtypes but Few of us seem to have awakened

I am one of the awakened Newtypes (along with Dsvaun, Andrew and Gideon Zhi)

The rest of you should awaken with time and combat experience (I should be able to tell when it happens)

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #100 on: October 19, 2007, 02:24:04 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Hmn...so that means I just have to go out more and kick so enemy ass untill I awaken...
How about Psychic/Psychodriver powers?
IP Logged

« Reply #101 on: October 19, 2007, 04:28:13 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Hey boss, just to make sure there's no confusion with my report:

I stole the Alex from the base that you, myself, and JayBee hit last night. I then took off to check out the other base you wanted me to, hid the carrier while I did so, did my sneaky recon thing with the base and brought back the info. Given that I was still having to look out for Alex, I didn't cause any massive explosions that would have resulted in me having to make a speedy getaway and leave it behind. The base I checked out is what has an AI-run 'Doc as part of it's defenses.

Sorry if I didn't make this clear.

IP Logged

« Reply #102 on: October 19, 2007, 04:42:26 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
I wonder if the enemies will attack us on the Sunday...I mean, it's the set date for R-GUN to be rolled out...I won't be surprised if a whole armada attacks, just to test the HTB Cannon...
IP Logged

« Reply #103 on: October 19, 2007, 05:07:00 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
I am finally getting more comfortable with the R-1. Do we have a full SRX team yet?

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #104 on: October 19, 2007, 05:37:21 PM » by Dsvaun
Missing a pilot for the R-3.
IP Logged

(Read 352230 times) 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 88
Jump to: