aeon genesis guardian force

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10949 Posts, 520 Topics, 749 Members, Latest Member: nabycoremy

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 298659 times) 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 88

Re: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force
« Reply #105 on: October 19, 2007, 05:56:37 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Back to the simulators then. And whoever keeps turning the safety off, I will find you.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #106 on: October 19, 2007, 06:06:48 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Yeah...guess I'll run the system and basic motion tests tomohow on my Justice (I barelly touched it).

Last thing I want is to be caught unable to use it in a attack, or maybe even with the PS Armor not working properly...
IP Logged

« Reply #107 on: October 19, 2007, 06:16:33 PM » by Dsvaun
« Last Edit: October 19, 2007, 09:15:11 PM by Dsvaun »
Guess I should do a sim just to kill some time.

(NOT listening to Beyond the Time.)
IP Logged

« Reply #108 on: October 19, 2007, 07:24:47 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Alright, looks like I'm not going to Intel/Recon then. I'll resume my previous position in the R-3 Powered.

(And maybe paint some happy faces on the Strike Shields. Fun times.)

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #109 on: October 19, 2007, 07:41:07 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
I think I'm gonna do a little maintainace work on 'Scythe while I've got the time. I swear, the reaction time is off by a few points of a second or so.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #110 on: October 19, 2007, 07:51:11 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Good, We have a full SRX team. Let's get in some practice.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #111 on: October 19, 2007, 08:56:16 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Good to see you all are ready to fight

It looks like our foes won't be content with their previous losses, It seems that the enemy plans to attack in force very soon

a large formation (approx 800-900 units) was detected about a day away to the north and we need to scout them out

Derek, Ianator can either of you handle this?

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #112 on: October 19, 2007, 09:38:26 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
On it. I'll get the info and get back in time to plan something out.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #113 on: October 19, 2007, 09:44:41 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
I'm ready to go. I hope.

IP Logged

« Reply #114 on: October 19, 2007, 11:40:46 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
If I am, I'm not aware of it. I'm more comfortable in suits that DON'T have that kind of prerequisite built in. Hell, I'm not even fond of the Zero System.
If the Zero system didn't drive people coo-coo for cocoa puffs, I'd be all for it.

Since it DOES, I'd strongly recommend against it. Don't wanna see one of us flip out.
 rather see more psycommu, T-Link, and my own mech's BCS. Or even the G Gundam trace suits, though they're only a crude approximation of a real man-machine interface.

Speaking of T-link.... I assume Andrew and Ianator are both TK?
Not really a good use of equipment if we put non-TK pilots in the R-1 and R-3.

If anyone needs me, I'll be in the armory. Gonna swap the sensor packs out on all my current micro-missiles to something that works better in a minovsky field.
I'm not expecting to get full performance, but I'm gonna at LEAST get a reliable IFF tracker on them. Re-locking onto friendlies like last time just isn't acceptable..
Beyond that, I'll take whatever accuracy I can get.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #115 on: October 19, 2007, 11:47:12 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
It's not well developed, but I do have some TK abilities. Not much to write home about yet, though.

IP Logged

« Reply #116 on: October 20, 2007, 01:19:40 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
I'll see what I can do. Better make sure the T-Link Missiles have enough ammo...

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #117 on: October 20, 2007, 05:29:58 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
I'll be checking on the basic moviment and systems from Freedom now...reporting back on it in 1 hour.
IP Logged

« Reply #118 on: October 20, 2007, 07:13:22 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
All right, all systems are all right...almost...

Since I took sometime to realize I didn't lock up the systems...so someone tried to be funny and locked the PS Armor's colours set to be like a STRIKE ROUGE...I wasted a lot of time trying to change it, but no success so far...

Anyone going out on patrol soon? I need some live combat test...
IP Logged

« Reply #119 on: October 20, 2007, 08:15:56 AM » by AuraBattler
Don't mess with Freedom! Red, White, and Blue is all it needs!
Starting simulation. I guess I'll try to "fight" Master Gundam again. Man, mobile fighters are hard to beat.

Also wondering if I can change my beam rifle. I would like a Zeta-issue for the Long Beam Sabre.

Adios...
IP Logged

(Read 298659 times) 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 88
Jump to: