aeon genesis guardian force

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10987 Posts, 530 Topics, 743 Members, Latest Member: brbrafns01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 312048 times) 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 88

Re: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force
« Reply #150 on: October 21, 2007, 02:09:26 PM » by Dsvaun
2100 Hours pantheon time.
Compare it to your time to see when you should show up.
IP Logged

« Reply #151 on: October 21, 2007, 02:32:39 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Er...Team 2 will more at 1800h pantheon Time?
IP Logged

« Reply #152 on: October 21, 2007, 03:24:11 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Actually I think that our best bet is to poke a hole in the shield (created by the Virgos) so that I, Freedom, and Destiny can get in
Freedom checks for Derek and Destiny covers me while I call a microwave burst from D.O.M.E.

according to my calculations the burst should destroy the shield and disable most of the mobile doll's AI systems with out killing us then all we need to do is fight Tallgeese

Knowing Zechs he won't hide behind mobile dolls so I leave him up to the YF-21 and the Double Zeta
Roger that.
We'll try and take him down, but I doubt we'll succeed.
I'm gonna come in on him in GERWALK mode, though. With luck he'll assume I'm driving some sort of bastardized Aries, and I'll get a free hit while he focuses on ZZ. Not likely, but worth a shot.

Are you guys gonna move ahead and hit the Tauruses once the Virgos are down? I hadn't expected a one-shot solution to the Virgos..
Admittedly we're a small force to start, and splitting up reduces our numbers even more, but.... I don't want to see them catch up with the Tallgeese if we can avoid it. and having Freedom, Destiny, AND Justice hitting the Tauruses(No offense to Sume Gai, but the X family isn't exactly renowned for it's air-to-air capability, so you'll probably be dealing with Mercurius) means I can use my missiles on Tallgeese.. It may be a tough cookie, but equipped for anti-missile it ain't.

I'd like to see Zechs handle a Macross Missile Strike in that thing. *evil grin*

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #153 on: October 21, 2007, 04:07:50 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
ENCODED TRANSMISSION-----------------------------------------------------

TRANSLATING-------------------------------------------------------------------

All teams at ready position

team 2 enter the tunnel

team 1 upon 1900 hrs seal this end of the tunnel

Commence Operation Underground

END TRANSMISSION------------------------------------------------------------

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #154 on: October 21, 2007, 04:55:13 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
R-1, Ready to launch.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #155 on: October 21, 2007, 05:10:01 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
R-3, prepped and ready!

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #156 on: October 21, 2007, 05:33:49 PM » by Bastard king Seriously? Dood!
R-2, on standby.
IP Logged

« Reply #157 on: October 21, 2007, 05:53:45 PM » by Dsvaun
R-Gun reporting.
IP Logged

« Reply #158 on: October 21, 2007, 07:02:09 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
AGGF Launch

projected operation end time 2300 hrs

IP Logged

« Reply #159 on: October 21, 2007, 07:05:16 PM » by Dsvaun
R-Gun Powered.  Launching.
IP Logged

« Reply #160 on: October 21, 2007, 07:09:36 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
T-Link System, contact. R-3, launching!

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #161 on: October 21, 2007, 07:28:05 PM » by Bastard king Seriously? Dood!
Tronium Engine functioning. R-2, launching!
IP Logged

« Reply #162 on: October 21, 2007, 09:03:23 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: October 21, 2007, 09:09:29 PM by Derek »
*Into the hangar limps none other than Deathscythe, looking battered, bruised, and missing several armor portions and most exterior pieces of the left arm. It moves into a docking space amazingly under it's own power, shuts down, and immediately opens up as Derek climbs out, holding something. He then drops said something onto the deck and brings his foot down on it. Hard.

The radio smashes without any resistance whatsoever.*

You know, I really need to thank G if I ever see him and decide not to shoot him. Not once in the specs does it mention that 'Scythe is capable of surviving a cave-in caused as a last act of desperation to kill persuing units and throw them off your trail while you sit there and work out a plan to get away. Coincidentally, I do have to thank you guys for assuming I was either dead or whatever and just going ahead with your attack, thus causing that massive distraction I used to get back here unnoticed. Zechs certainly wasn't in any hurry to dig me out of that grave himself, but he was keeping an eye on it. Bastard knows how to deal with Gundam pilots.

While I'm on that subject though, I gotta ask. I know the radio was fracked, but did ANYONE hear me when I was requesting backup? Anyone? Cause I gotta say, performing my own funeral service and subsequent burial is NOT how I like to spend several days at time.

And, just to abruptly change the subject so you guys won't think I'm pissed off, which, you know, I have ABSOLUTELY NO REASON TO BE, I wanted to ask. How's Alex coming along? I DID go to a lot of trouble to steal that thing so we could have some more pilotable suits, you know.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #163 on: October 21, 2007, 09:21:16 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Good to see you back Derek; I was worried when we didn't find even wreckage of the Deathscythe  but it looks like hes pretty busted up right now

As far a the mission went 46 of the Virgos were fried by D.OM.E's blast  then I fought  the Mercurious  He was a hand full but my sabre-play was superior

It looked like the Leos and Aries were beaten badly but the Rear gaurd put up quite a fight

I not yet sure why but up  to 50% of them retreated after 2230 hrs

I'm afraid we received nothing from you after the report so I assumed the worst; had you not shown up tonight I'd have declared you MIA

IP Logged

« Reply #164 on: October 21, 2007, 09:22:42 PM » by Dsvaun
We haven't really worked on the Alex since we tried to rush the R-Gun's deployment before the battle.

A few guys wanted to look for you in but Commander Gai was working under the worst case scenario believing you were either dead or captured and figured that sending out a search party would make things worse for the upcoming battle.

In addition to repairs, the first thing I'm going to to is upgrade your machine to Deathscythe Hell if that makes you feel any better.  If not, heres a small list of what I just said:
1.Alex: Too busy finishing the R-Gun
2.Repairs:  I'll fix Deathscythe and turn it into Deathscythe Hell
3.Lack of Rescue:  It's Gai's fault....

Good to see you back.
IP Logged

(Read 312048 times) 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 88
Jump to: