aeon genesis guardian force

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11042 Posts, 544 Topics, 779 Members, Latest Member: miktran

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 345702 times) 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 88

Re: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force
« Reply #165 on: October 21, 2007, 10:04:04 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
*Returning from sortie* SRX team, Report in. Everyone OK?

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #166 on: October 21, 2007, 10:23:37 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
We haven't really worked on the Alex since we tried to rush the R-Gun's deployment before the battle.

A few guys wanted to look for you in but Commander Gai was working under the worst case scenario believing you were either dead or captured and figured that sending out a search party would make things worse for the upcoming battle.

In addition to repairs, the first thing I'm going to to is upgrade your machine to Deathscythe Hell if that makes you feel any better.  If not, heres a small list of what I just said:
1.Alex: Too busy finishing the R-Gun
2.Repairs:  I'll fix Deathscythe and turn it into Deathscythe Hell
3.Lack of Rescue:  It's Gai's fault....

Good to see you back.

Thanks, 'Vaun. It's always good to know people actually notice when I'm not around. Take your time with upgrading 'Scythe. I'd be off the flight line while you were doing it, unless there was another spare mech around I could use, and personally, the only one among the list of empty seats that I'd feel even halfway comfortable in IS Alex. So, yeah. Don't worry about me just yet.

In the meantime, I think I'm going to go take a very long, very hot shower. It was cold in that damn cave, and I had to turn off 'Scythe's climate control in order to reduce the heat signature.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #167 on: October 21, 2007, 10:33:15 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
R-3 is in good condition. The Plus module got a few scratches, and someone nearly shot the barrel off my TK Laser Cannon. I still took out at least five guys with one TK Missile though. Think I popped a gatling round or two into Zechs as well.

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #168 on: October 21, 2007, 10:36:03 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Good work, Ianator. Where's the R-2 and R-Gun?

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #169 on: October 21, 2007, 10:44:35 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
3.Lack of Rescue:  It's Gai's fault....

Sometimes you have to give orders you don't like and that was one of them

I didn't like leaving you out there Derek but with an attack imminent I thought it best to engage them on our terms rather than risk starting a battle with the entire unit at once

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #170 on: October 21, 2007, 10:47:45 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
You're alright. Thank whatever diety that was watching, you're alright.

IP Logged

« Reply #171 on: October 21, 2007, 11:20:09 PM » by Bastard king Seriously? Dood!
While I'm on that subject though, I gotta ask. I know the radio was fracked, but did ANYONE hear me when I was requesting backup? Anyone? Cause I gotta say, performing my own funeral service and subsequent burial is NOT how I like to spend several days at time.

And, just to abruptly change the subject so you guys won't think I'm pissed off, which, you know, I have ABSOLUTELY NO REASON TO BE...
But I... then I was told... and...

*kicks conveniently placed trashcan across the room*

I'll be in the R-2 awaiting orders. Lousy ungrateful Gundam pilots mumblemumble...
IP Logged

« Reply #172 on: October 21, 2007, 11:21:19 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Looks like you're ok.

IP Logged

« Reply #173 on: October 22, 2007, 12:07:24 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 12:08:55 AM by JayBee »
Hey, I'd've gone out for a search, but it was too close. I'd be returning about the time we left to fight, assuming I didn't get caught up in the same mess you did.
I DID plan to run a search concurrently with the battle. Was part of why I took team 2, since it got me closer to where your last transmission was from.
Zechs disagreed, though.

Battle report:
The microwave strike was beautiful. Sparks flying everywhere as lightning arced across the overloaded shield units.
Whoever failed to remove the hardware to call that in when they tok the satellite cannon's remants out has my thanks..

I nailed one of the surviving, shield-less Virgos with a pin-point barrier punch. Knocked it's head unit clean off.
R-1 isn't the only mech that can pull that stunt. :)

Most of my combat time was spent dealing with Zechs.
I'd've loved to get in on the Taurus dogfight, but I didn't have a chance.
Sadly but predictably, the GERWALK stunt didn't fool him for a second.

HE DODGED MY MISSILE STRIKE! COMPLETELY!
A 40-MISSILE VOLLEY!

No shield, no glancing blows, no half-hearted attempts to slash some out of the way or shoot them down with his slow-ass cannon. He just rushed them and danced through the cloud faster than they could home in.

How the HELL do you do that without a man-machine interface? I'd've had trouble with that one even using the BCS.

Bastard.

Needless to say, he got away.
We inflicted some serious damage, though. I managed to weld his left elbow into a solid mass of junk with one of my laser cannons.
And a BEAUTIFUL hit from ZZ took his right leg clean off. That one deserves a medal.

I gotta give Zechs credit, though. Under that pretty boy exterior, he's got balls of raw gundarium. He didn't even TRY to get reinforcements as near as I can tell.
Even kept on fighting after he lost the arm. And the leg.
I think he would've done the full Black Knight routine if he wasn't called back. Might've even taken us with him.

Suffice it to say we won't be seeing the Tallgeese again for a little while. I hope we DO see it again, though. Mainly because I'm not looking forward to the upgrade.
Especially if he trades for Epyon. He's already damn near unstoppable with a standard cockpit.

And just as a note, pin-point barriers don't offer full protection against the dober gun. I'm glad that shot landed to the right of my cockpit.
Ddin't too much damage to any of the variable mechanisms, so it's gonna be fairly straight-forward repairs. I should have all the dings hammered back out by the next mission.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #174 on: October 22, 2007, 03:32:01 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Ouch...

Lt. Tyria reporting back.

Sorry for the delay, but I had to have a checkup on the medical facilities.

Damn Zechs, landed a direct hit on my Justice with that dammed Dobbergun. That pretty much took mu PS Armor out and melted all the armor plates on the front face of my Gundam (that's why I am reporting now, the tech guys had to cut the hatch out...), not to mention taking out my comunication antena...

It's going to be some time before it can get back into action.

By the way, since R-GUN is finished, what do you people sugest we begin to research?
IP Logged

« Reply #175 on: October 22, 2007, 09:02:00 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
before I forget  I need all of you to report to medical for NT testing during this week and Derek you're on leave till Thursday you need the break.

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #176 on: October 22, 2007, 11:45:10 AM » by Dsvaun
I assume current NT are exempt from testing.

Now that the battle is over I would like to transfer back into Nu Gundam.  The R-Gun is a nice machine, but it will benifit more from a psychodriver.

For research I would first like to put together the incomplete Alex that Derek brought us.  He can use it until repairs and upgrades for the Deathscythe.  In addition, for Commander Gai I would like to start construction on the Double X Gundam and a G-falcon to go with it.  Later I may play around with the idea of the Katoki version of Wing Gundam(basically a redesign) for those who don't want to take a chance with the
Zero system of Wing Zero.

Also, something that has been bothering me.  In the recent battles, whenever our men go up against the commander of whatever attacking force such the Master Gundam or Tallgese, they have always pulled out.  Such examples include the Master Gundam retreating after easily taking on some of our men or Zechs pulling out even though he was clearly more than fit for battle.  I remember Jaybee saying that he would have done the black knight routine if he wasn't called back.  We are either draining their resources more than they figured or, simply put, they're testing us.  This leads me to believe that from this point on, things are only going to get harder.
IP Logged

« Reply #177 on: October 22, 2007, 11:51:56 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Hey, BK. I do appreciate the fact you guys were worried. Don't get me wrong on that.

My more idealistic side is just keeping in mind that I managed to take out somewhere between seventy to a hundred guys while running for my life AFTER having been hit dead on with that frelling dobergun before I finally had to drop a roof on top of myself to get them to leave me alone. If I hadn't managed that, I'd probably either be sitting in a prison cell or an actual grave right now. Cause, I gotta say, I DID turn down Zech's offer to surrender and join his side, so just getting up and walking away wasn't exactly an option anymore.

And that was a VERY long two days, hiding out under a ton of rubble with him occasionally making a stop by and firing shots into the cave to see if I'd react.

I understand the reasoning why no one backed me up. I really do. But that doesn't mean I have to like it. Maybe it just comes from being the kind of guy who'd go off to help someone even against a direct order. I dunno.

As for that leave, I think I'd much prefer to stay down only as long as my partner is. As soon as 'Scythe is back on the flight line, I'm going and taking out that supply base I was scouting last week. I don't feel like being nice, after all this.

And, yeah. 'Vaun's right. Zechs didn't have to waste the better part of a hundred suits to chase me into a hole if he was serious about killing me. He didn't send a single Virgo or either of the twins, and aside from that first shot, he was pretty content to just sit back and make commentary over my weakening comm. They're playing with us, and it seriously bothers me.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #178 on: October 22, 2007, 01:27:19 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
I say it's time we play back!

Did we get any reaction warheads with that Monster?
I say we march that sucker out to the nearest base and nuke the living daylights outta the suckers.

Okay, so that's probably not the best idea, and I just wanna nuke something. Sue me.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #179 on: October 22, 2007, 04:25:06 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
before I forget  I need all of you to report to medical for NT testing during this week and Derek you're on leave till Thursday you need the break.

How about me? You already confirmed me as an awakened newtype.

IP Logged

(Read 345702 times) 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 88
Jump to: