aeon genesis guardian force

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11016 Posts, 538 Topics, 756 Members, Latest Member: NicholasN6

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 329290 times) 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 88

Re: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force
« Reply #180 on: October 22, 2007, 05:13:31 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Any NTs already confirmed do not need testing

but it might be nice if the Research division had some more NT data (for the Alex)

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #181 on: October 22, 2007, 05:15:17 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Heading on down then.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #182 on: October 22, 2007, 06:16:16 PM » by Dsvaun
If I'm gonna pilot Nu than I guess it wouldn't hurt to get more data.
IP Logged

« Reply #183 on: October 22, 2007, 09:18:16 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
If anyone wants NT tests out of me, they can take them from my sim scores and 'Scythe's blackbox. I'm excersizing my leave time to get out of it.

Not fond of tests, in case it's not obvious. I'd rather hook myself up to the Zero System and do my income taxes while having teeth pulled.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #184 on: October 22, 2007, 10:03:23 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
That bad?

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #185 on: October 23, 2007, 12:09:00 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Is there any known correlation between NT and TK?
My stint in the R-1 proved I have at least some TK potential. It's probably wasted in the YF-21, but I doubt we really want to go adding a T-Link system on top of the BCS.

(Should I apologize to Gon for that T-Link Knuckle again? Last time he tried to kill me.)

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #186 on: October 23, 2007, 12:22:46 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
(Should I apologize to Gon for that T-Link Knuckle again? Last time he tried to kill me.)

I'd say go for it, but that's because he is beginning to think that I shot him.

IP Logged

« Reply #187 on: October 23, 2007, 12:38:13 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
*sighs*
All right, but I'm doing it from the Monster. 'S got hte thickest armor we have.

HEY! GET BACK HERE, COWARDS!

Great. Just great. The 2 generics it came with jumped out and ran.
I guess I don't NEED anyone else if I'm just driving over to apologize, but it'd sure make me feel better.to have a gunner.

I'll report to the lab for newtype testing if I come back.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #188 on: October 23, 2007, 03:07:22 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
*The Monster enters the hanger. Armor is seriously gouged, several pieces are missing completely. Sparks pour from the wounds, and it shudders more than usual with every step. It grinds to a halt, the ahtch pops open, and smoke pours out*

COUGHCOUGH!
Well, Andrew, rest assured that Gon isn't holding it against you.
He's not very verbal, but he IS good at communicating in his own way.
He made it very clear that he doesn't want explanations or reparations. He wants blood. Lots of it. All donated by yours truly.

I'm staying the hell away from him unless I'm sure I can kill him.

I'm truly sorry about the Monster.
But not sorry enough that I'm taking a less armored mech if I ever visit that crazy dinosaur again.
 I greatly prefer living. And thus our most durable mech  is reduced to a really ugly lawn ornament.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna stop by the medical bay, get these cuts and burns treated, grab some sedatives. and take a nap.
I'll report for newtype testing as soon as I wake up. Assuming my heart rate's returned to normal by then.

And if a angry non-verbal lizard calls, I am most emphatically not home.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #189 on: October 23, 2007, 04:02:27 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Lt. Tyria reporting for NT test.

Hmn...Gon must have a powerfull Animal Instinct...maybe we could make the Beast Machine Squadron, and put him in the lead, it would be a great weapon of massive and indiscriminate destruction, right?

IP Logged

« Reply #190 on: October 23, 2007, 08:10:48 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Better idea. Anytime we need Gon's help, we have JayBee punch him, and then run as fast as he can straight into the enemy lines. Someone will have to be there to save him, of course, but the plus side is that Gon will probably tear his way through the entire unit before he realizes Jay's not there anymore.

I haven't thought of how to keep Gon from going on a homicidal rampage on the rest of us as a result, though. Ideas?

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #191 on: October 23, 2007, 10:32:15 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
The only one who can truly control Gon is Gideon Zhi and having gon attack is considered a war crime

On another note I should have the results back on the NT test tomorrow evening

and to clarify TK is a just different use of NT technology (It can be used be non Newtypes but to less effect)

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #192 on: October 23, 2007, 02:45:49 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Aww... and I'd thought we'd finally found a match for Zechs-

Er... Lt. Ianator, reporting for NT testing.

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #193 on: October 23, 2007, 04:51:51 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
I would like to remind you all that the Monster was built to withstand a nearby nuclear explosion, mainly due to it's ability to deliver said nukes to nearby targets. It's in a class shared by the GP-02 and.... the GP-02.

Gon shredded it like tin foil.

Find your own bait. I'm not doing it.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #194 on: October 23, 2007, 05:31:26 PM » by Corsair Space pirate?
« Last Edit: October 23, 2007, 05:34:19 PM by Corsair »
*pops out from random rit*

uuuh..hheyy..guuuys....

I managed to get zapped into a parallell and there's this soul sucking octopus creature stuck to the side of my mech....

It's calling itself ARAYAA and it says something about seeking retribution for some wrong that was committed in millenias past...anybody know anything about that?

I don't know, I think we should ust blow it up. The problem is, that it's taken complete control of  the double zeta and is augmenting it's abilities with some sort of unspeakable blasphemous power....
(The thing is firing rays of pure, concentrated chaos energy and has fleshy growths all over if. you know. that kind of blasphemy)

*hops in atropos*

KILL IT! KILL IT NOW! I CAN FEEL IT PRYING INTO MY THOUGHTS!

METAL.
IP Logged

(Read 329290 times) 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 88
Jump to: