aeon genesis guardian force

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11027 Posts, 542 Topics, 770 Members, Latest Member: Drdarylmorgan34

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 340417 times) 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 88

Re: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force
« Reply #225 on: October 24, 2007, 12:09:38 AM » by Dsvaun
Sorry for not requesting permission, but under the circumstances a disposal was necessary and I didn't want to risk all of our machines with infection of whatever it was. 
IP Logged

« Reply #226 on: October 24, 2007, 12:20:29 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Awww....

What if I find hte ferengi that sold me the cotton candy missile? Can I at least nuke THEM?

try strapping him onto your wing and going for a ride through the stratosphere  that should do the trick

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #227 on: October 24, 2007, 12:38:42 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
I'm not entirely sure who the ranking member of the SRX team is, but I'd like all of them to meet up with me in the simulator for training.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #228 on: October 24, 2007, 12:56:41 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2007, 12:59:16 AM by JayBee »
Awww....

What if I find hte ferengi that sold me the cotton candy missile? Can I at least nuke THEM?

try strapping him onto your wing and going for a ride through the stratosphere  that should do the trick
Mmmmm.... that sounds like fun.

Anyways, the important thing is we killed the monster before it could rape more of our hardware. And got most of our gear and all our men out.
Heck, we didn't even do too much damage to the base in the process.
I'm still surprised that hanger stood as long as it did.
Gives me a lot more faith in the things.

But if that hadn't worked, I only know one other way to deal with tentacle monsters. And you don't want to hear me sing. Makes the nukes look tame.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #229 on: October 24, 2007, 12:59:42 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
I'm not entirely sure who the ranking member of the SRX team is, but I'd like all of them to meet up with me in the simulator for training.
Sure thing. What'ya got in mind?

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #230 on: October 24, 2007, 04:11:11 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Well...my Justice will be a bit more vulnerable for the time beign. While I managed to get the stuff out to repair the PS Armor, I couldn't bring with me most of the armor plates that needed to be replaced. But, at least it should be about 80% repaired, PS Armor included.

Hmn...working with machine cells...do we have a super computer handy to act as main control?
IP Logged

« Reply #231 on: October 24, 2007, 04:14:12 AM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Oh...before I forget again...will the results of our NT tests be delayed by last night's show?
IP Logged

« Reply #232 on: October 24, 2007, 08:55:13 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
no I should know late tonight

Glad I opted for the portable Command and Control system

I'll post our status at the same time (roster, active mechs etc.)

the only thing is we'll have to delay Deathscythe's and Alex's  modifications/repairs till we find a new base (although the shell is intact most of the buildings are on the verge of collapse)

after I take stock I'll order a scouting mission to determine which base we hit

IP Logged

« Reply #233 on: October 24, 2007, 11:08:50 AM » by Dsvaun
Hmn...working with machine cells...do we have a super computer handy to act as main control?

At the moment, I'd say we'd have some trouble getting our hands on one.  Any should do, as long as the name of it isn't Magus.
IP Logged

« Reply #234 on: October 24, 2007, 11:37:36 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Hate to burst your bubble but Machine cells / DG cells are way too dangerous for us to even try to control;  right now we are in need of a base so hold off research Ideas for a while

IP Logged

« Reply #235 on: October 24, 2007, 11:53:33 AM » by Corsair Space pirate?
I hate to burst your bbble but the lovecraftian terror *feeds* on nuclar energy.

Whenyou nuked it you only made i stronger!

I think the only way we can properly eal with this menace is good old fashined fraggin'

As far as reapirs go, come hither and let the atropos tie your MS's threads of fate, and it'll be feeling as good as new in no time (hell it only takes me one round to supply and repair in full)

But 'till then...

I think ishould apologize for graddind unspeakable horrors into the universe, although I *think* we should at least try to salvage some of the organic material for use in weapon components...provided we can separate it from it's sentience....

And without further adieu....

*hops in the atropos and begins firing fragmenation rounds at the Thing*

METAL.
IP Logged

« Reply #236 on: October 24, 2007, 12:17:22 PM » by Dsvaun
« Last Edit: October 24, 2007, 12:20:25 PM by Dsvaun »
Hate to burst your bubble but Machine cells / DG cells are way too dangerous for us to even try to control;  right now we are in need of a base so hold off research Ideas for a while
Machine cells can go out of control if abused, but there are perfectly good applications of machine cells such as the Gungust Type 3 Zankantou.
IP Logged

« Reply #237 on: October 24, 2007, 12:54:47 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: October 24, 2007, 12:58:49 PM by Derek »
With 'Scythe still off the flight line, I'm not exactly in much shape for any steath ops at the moment.

Though, that one base I checked out last week is probably usable for our purposes. We just have to go through a hundred guys, their boss, and a 'Doc, and it's ours. See my previous report on it for details on the enemy units.

You kids have fun with that. I'm gonna go organize the transports so we'll be ready to go, once we have somewhere to go to.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #238 on: October 24, 2007, 01:57:39 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Corsair if you realize we didn't nuke him; What JayBee thought was a nuke was really a missile stuffed w/ cotton candy.
we are past the "thing" now (not many things survive a Satellite Cannon)

let's forget this ever happened and move on, please

IP Logged

« Reply #239 on: October 24, 2007, 03:17:28 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Sure thing. What'ya got in mind?

Formation work primarily. Teamwork and communication, second. Finally, target practice.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

(Read 340417 times) 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 88
Jump to: