aeon genesis guardian force

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11042 Posts, 544 Topics, 779 Members, Latest Member: miktran

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 346178 times) 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 88

Re: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force
« Reply #240 on: October 24, 2007, 03:24:02 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
But I... it...
Ah, whatever.

The important part is we ARE in need of a new base.
And I just came back from patrol with some interesting news.

There's a supply depot nestled in those mountains over there. Small place, minimal defense force. Entirely too little to be of use to us.

BUT.... they have a good-sized space port, and there's currently a carrier docked for resupply.
I'm not sure on the exact specs, but it seems roomy enough to hold all of us comfortably. 

It's also in need of some repairs.
Based on the comm signals I intercepted, it seems it was in an ugly skirmish fairly recently, and it took a beating.
It's not space-worthy right now, but it IS air-worthy.
Most of it's mechs are damaged beyond repair, too.  So much the better for us
They're gonna be there for about a week taking on supplies and conducting repairs to make it space-worthy again. Then they head out to a base that can replace their lost mecha and pilots.

Enemy defenses are light. Looked to be about seventy Zakus and a dozen Defender destroids for air defense. Easy pickings.

I think the time is right for us to upgrade to a mobile base.

Added perk: They have a VB-6 K├Ânig Monster  just sitting there. Sounds like they lost the crew in their last battle, and it's unmanned right now.

Between Gon and the tentacle monster incident(I'm pretty sure no one bothered to haul the thing out, given it looked irreperable), it'd be nice to replace our old artillery piece.
And if we can upgrade to the next generation while we're at it... nothin' says lovin' like a variable Monster.

So.... anyone wanna go house-shopping?

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #241 on: October 24, 2007, 03:24:59 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Before I forget, I should mention that we should aquire a ship like the Hagane/Hiryu Custom/whatever, in case we need to go long range or make a quick escape.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #242 on: October 24, 2007, 06:51:30 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: October 24, 2007, 07:02:30 PM by Sume Gai »
It's time for a status report
we've ended up losing alot this past week between a scouting mission gone wrong an incident w/ Gon and what I will refer to from this point on as the Corsair Incident but regardless our staff are still intact

Leader
Gideon Zhi (NT)
---

Knights (appointed by Leader)
---

Officers (20 post minimum)
Sume Gai (C) (NT)
Derek (I)
Jaybee (I)
Dsvaun (R) (NT)
Ianator (I) (NT)
Tyria (R)
Andrew(C) (NT)
Basterd King () (NT)
Corsair (C)
---

Regulars (10 post minimum)
AuraBattler ()
---

Recruits
Jolty ()
Kaji ()
---

since pretty much everyone has moved up to officer I'll have to make some new ranks

on a note the letters beside your names stand for your department or NT for an awakened newtype

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #243 on: October 24, 2007, 06:59:19 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: October 24, 2007, 11:55:37 PM by Sume Gai »
as stated before we have lost quite a few Mechs so as a stop gap I brought in a new unit with rather unknown abilities the Virtue

Destiny-Jolty
Freedom-AuraBattler
Justice-Tyria
Nu Gundam-Dsvaun
Gundam X Divider-Sume Gai
Lancelot-Kaji
R-1-Andrew
R-2 (Powered)- Basterd King
R-3 (Powered)- Ianator
YF-21-JayBee
(Sword/Launcher/Aile) Strike-
Shining Gundam-
R-Gun (Powered)-
Gundam Virtue-
Atropos-Corsair

Arc Gurren-Lagann-Gideon Zhi

in development (suspended until we find a new base)
DeathScythe Hell
Gundam Alex

Derek, Corsair please select you temporary mechs

IP Logged

« Reply #244 on: October 24, 2007, 07:12:02 PM » by Dsvaun
« Last Edit: October 24, 2007, 07:25:54 PM by Dsvaun »
Jaybee
I would love nothing more more than to forget it.  Even if it was barely alive it won't be in any shape to follow us.  If it doesn't die out before enemy searches the base, it's their problem.
Commander Gai
I would also like address the line up you listed.  Derek has stated before that the AI Boundock is at one of the enemy bases.  We do not currently have it in our possesion.

As for the ranks you could base it off of time in service and actions performed during that service.
IP Logged

« Reply #245 on: October 24, 2007, 07:34:01 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
As for the ranks you could base it off of time in service and actions performed during that service.
Why do I suspect that this system will see me busted back to latrine scrubber for attempting to reduce our base to so much glass?

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #246 on: October 24, 2007, 07:42:40 PM » by Dsvaun
Why do I suspect that this system will see me busted back to latrine scrubber for attempting to reduce our base to so much glass?
Nah.  I'd worry more about Corsair.
IP Logged

« Reply #247 on: October 24, 2007, 08:02:17 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Nah.  I'd worry more about Corsair.

Yeah, bringing in what looked like an Einst was a VERY foolish move. We lost a perfectly good base that way.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #248 on: October 24, 2007, 10:12:10 PM » by Corsair Space pirate?
as stated before we have lost quite a few Mechs so as a stop gap I brought in a new unit with rather unknown abilities the Virtue

Destiny-Jolty
Freedom-AuraBattler
Justice-Tyria
Nu Gundam-Dsvaun
Gundam X Divider-Sume Gai
Lancelot-Kaji
R-1-Andrew
R-2 (Powered)- Basterd King
R-3 (Powered)- Ianator
YF-21-JayBee
(Sword/Launcher/Aile) Strike-
Shining Gundam-
R-Gun (Powered)-
Gundam Virtue-

Arc Gurren-Lagann-Gideon Zhi

AI controlled
Boundock

in development (suspended until we find a new base)
DeathScythe Hell
Gundam Alex

Derek, Corsair please select you temporary mechs

Look, I can't be held responsible for getting sucked into a hole in space/time and coming out being stalked by unfathomable terrors from outside of the observable universe....
He's still around just so y'all know. all we managed to do was piss it off even more...

At any rate i'm currently in my custom mech I call Atropos, Which is basically an extremely heavily modified guntank, With an updated and far more powerful pair of high-caliber cannons moved to where the arms would normally be situated, with a high efficiency hovering module in place of treads.
A plasma core cannon situated in the chest which is heinously overpowered but it sucks all the juice out of the machine so it's best used in emergency situations only.
More armor than is even remotely practical. Of course this makes for a bumpy and not entirely fast paced ride,  But the thing can ake a few wallops before I even need to worry about maneuvering.
So while it might not have a great deal of combat versatility, It's role is simple. stay back and blow stuff up real nice-like.

It can also be outfitted with a repair or supply module, which slows it down even more, If i'm placed in the proper position in formation it won't really make a big difference.

It's a no frills kind of machine but it gets the job done and then some.

METAL.
IP Logged

« Reply #249 on: October 24, 2007, 11:45:09 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
He's still around just so y'all know. all we managed to do was piss it off even more...
Say that again and I WILL start singing!
I'll even steal the VF-19 Kai to do it in.

*digs out "The Best of Fire Bomber Karaoke Collection" and an electric guitar*

If it worked for Basara, it can work for me. Right?

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #250 on: October 24, 2007, 11:52:36 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: October 24, 2007, 11:58:01 PM by Sume Gai »
IF it is still around I'll ask Gid to let Gon have a go at it (nothing survives that)

But right now is not the time to start fighting monsters that follow you home from the sixth dimension, Corsair

honestly though how did you even get sucked into a different dimension; you were piloting the ZZ for god sakes.

I've granted your request to use the Atropos, on the condition; you stay in this dimension

IP Logged

« Reply #251 on: October 25, 2007, 12:48:08 AM » by Dsvaun
« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 02:31:28 AM by Dsvaun »

Can you play holy lonely night?

Like I said, whatever the thing was it is its not our problem anymore.
IP Logged

« Reply #252 on: October 25, 2007, 02:12:24 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.

Can you play holy lonely night?

Like I said, whatever it is its not our problem anymore.
If by "play" you mean "horribly abuse until your ears bleed, and the tree next to you grows ears just for the sake of bleeding from them" then yes, I CAN play Holy Lonely Night.

But I was gonna go with Planet Dance. Mainly because it was so overplayed that almost everyone ALREADY hates it.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #253 on: October 25, 2007, 02:34:45 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Holy Lonely LIGHT.

Fix'd. Can I use bold and italic tags on this thing?

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #254 on: October 25, 2007, 11:02:13 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Holy Lonely LIGHT.

Fix'd. Can I use bold and italic tags on this thing?

yes!! just use the html tags

IP Logged

(Read 346178 times) 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 88
Jump to: