aeon genesis guardian force

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11027 Posts, 542 Topics, 770 Members, Latest Member: Drdarylmorgan34

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 340071 times) 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 88

Re: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force
« Reply #255 on: October 25, 2007, 12:50:52 PM » by Corsair Space pirate?
« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 12:52:48 PM by Corsair »
IF it is still around I'll ask Gid to let Gon have a go at it (nothing survives that)

But right now is not the time to start fighting monsters that follow you home from the sixth dimension, Corsair

honestly though how did you even get sucked into a different dimension; you were piloting the ZZ for god sakes.

I've granted your request to use the Atropos, on the condition; you stay in this dimension

Wrong place, wrong time type of thing, I think. I just happened to let off every gun weapon at my disposal on a place where a few leylines crossed or something along those lines...or maybe the bio sensor picked up on something outside of the  MS and it alerted whatever it was that dragged me there in the first place....

Although more probably Ijust got caught in some kind of quantum hiccup. One way or another, the odds of such a thing happening again are pretty much astronomical.
...Trouble has a tendency to chase me aroundbut it's mostly nothing that can't be dealt with...most of the time..

Hm. I think it's time we start giving ourselves theme music.

METAL.
IP Logged

« Reply #256 on: October 25, 2007, 02:49:41 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Theme music you say

how bout JAM Project's Hagane no MESSIAH (if I remember correctly that translates to Messiah of Steel)

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #257 on: October 25, 2007, 03:03:06 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
in before SKILL-

I've always had a soft spot for Meikyuu no PRISONER myself...

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #258 on: October 25, 2007, 03:04:17 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
I was thinkin' about  using Information High, but only for big events.

Dunno what I'd use for everyday combat.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #259 on: October 25, 2007, 03:38:52 PM » by Corsair Space pirate?
« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 03:42:07 PM by Corsair »
For my in-battle music....

Italian powermetal band They majestie's Maiden of steel, But
Awe of She (guilty gear XX soundtrack. I thin kthe artist is daisuke ishiwatari?) would aldo be good.... considering my insistence on my RMV having a definite female persona...plus big impressive overcompensatory guns :)

METAL.
IP Logged

« Reply #260 on: October 25, 2007, 03:44:00 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
hey just for reference put up a link to your song/s 

here is Hagane no Messiah

IP Logged

« Reply #261 on: October 25, 2007, 03:48:26 PM » by Dsvaun
« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 03:52:16 PM by Dsvaun »
I supose if we get a choice, I'll choose vanishing trooper.  May not fit my mech exactly, but it's a perfect example of what we're fighting for.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT_-w0Gra8w

Of course the guys in the SRX would probably choose Spirits of Steel.  Here a link for the song as it is sung.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIb3f5IA9Jk
IP Logged

« Reply #262 on: October 25, 2007, 04:06:47 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 04:09:42 PM by Sume Gai »
Before I forget may I suggest (for anyone to take)

Code AtA
DRAGON
Dark Prison
Beowulf

IP Logged

« Reply #263 on: October 25, 2007, 04:12:57 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 04:23:52 PM by JayBee »
http://youtube.com/watch?v=NMczRJh_OeI
Information High.

And I think I'll use Time to Come for my regular music.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=-135p90ArbY

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #264 on: October 25, 2007, 04:22:05 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 04:26:02 PM by Derek »
If you guys absolutely have to put me in one for the time being, I'll take Shining Gundam. I'm probably not all that qualified for it, but I'd rather use that than one of the SEED suits.

As for a theme song, I have two words. Falling Down. http://gh.ffshrine.org/song/1931/17

Now, if anyone wants my opinion, I say we should go for that ship that JayBee found. Given that we're basically just sitting here having these meetings while sitting around on the mech transports throwing sticks onto the campfire, I'm all for getting a new base ASAP. The one I was scouting the other day is nice and all, but really, you can't argue with a weakly defended battleship just ASKING to be stolen.

So yeah, I feel like going house shopping.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #265 on: October 25, 2007, 04:30:55 PM » by Corsair Space pirate?

METAL.
IP Logged

« Reply #266 on: October 25, 2007, 04:34:52 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Sorry To take so long to decide but I propose we split up and go for both the small base and the ship Friday afternoon

IF we just took the ship we would have to worry about running out of supplies

If we just took the base we would only maintain the status quo of them attacking and us defending

so what do you all think

IP Logged

« Reply #267 on: October 25, 2007, 04:43:50 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Since I've been pretty much in charge of the transports since we lost the old base, I'll go with the ship gang. Also, I seriously doubt my ability to fight a prolonged battle in Shining, so it'd probably be better if I did go with the easier fight.

And the sooner we take control of that ship, the sooner we can start fixing 'Scythe. Even if all we do is repairs, it'll get me back to full capacity that much quicker.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #268 on: October 25, 2007, 04:54:12 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
I'll take Ace Attacker as my theme.

I will go with the team that will assault the base.
My unit may not be fully repaired, but it still has a large operation time and a lot of firepower. (What are the expected units defending the base?)
IP Logged

« Reply #269 on: October 25, 2007, 05:20:23 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 05:24:11 PM by Sume Gai »
I was hoping you'd say that Derek I want you to command the ship team

Here is a virus that you can use to take over the ship's computer system, I'll leave the actual plan of engagement to you

as for the base it had at last scout 25 Zakus, 25 Leos, 10 GMs, 10 Aries,  15 Marassai's ,15 Tauruses a Gaplant and a Boundoc

but I 'm betting that Zechs left an additional 75 Tauruses after his retreat
the main problem is we want to leave the facilities intact so no using the HTB or Satellite Cannon . It will be a very close quarters battle   

IP Logged

(Read 340071 times) 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 88
Jump to: