aeon genesis guardian force

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10991 Posts, 531 Topics, 745 Members, Latest Member: Shakku

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 314070 times) 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 88

Re: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force
« Reply #270 on: October 25, 2007, 05:34:44 PM » by Corsair Space pirate?
I was hoping you'd say that Derek I want you to command the ship team

Here is a virus that you can use to take over the ship's computer system, I'll leave the actual plan of engagement to you

as for the base it had at last scout 25 Zakus, 25 Leos, 10 GMs, 10 Aries,  15 Marassai's ,15 Tauruses a Gaplant and a Boundoc

but I 'm betting that Zechs left an additional 75 Tauruses after his retreat
the main problem is we want to leave the facilities intact so no using the HTB or Satellite Cannon . It will be a very close quarters battle   

IF it's not too much of a hassle i'd like to take the Virtue - Atropos Isn't well suited for close quarters indoor type scenarios, especially if you're looking to take the base, rather than...you know. blow it up...

I figure i can just stick with melee weapons if it has untested abilities...don't want to accidentally knock out a power generator or three...

METAL.
IP Logged

« Reply #271 on: October 25, 2007, 06:08:50 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Hmn...close quarter massacre with beam weapons...my Justice got a job cut for it.
IP Logged

« Reply #272 on: October 25, 2007, 06:25:04 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
I was hoping you'd say that Derek I want you to command the ship team

Here is a virus that you can use to take over the ship's computer system, I'll leave the actual plan of engagement to you

as for the base it had at last scout 25 Zakus, 25 Leos, 10 GMs, 10 Aries,  15 Marassai's ,15 Tauruses a Gaplant and a Boundoc

but I 'm betting that Zechs left an additional 75 Tauruses after his retreat
the main problem is we want to leave the facilities intact so no using the HTB or Satellite Cannon . It will be a very close quarters battle   

Heh. Right man for the right job, eh Commander? Leave it to me. I could probably hack my way in even without a virus, but hey, whatever makes things easier for us.

So, who wants to help participate in pirating, SRW style?

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #273 on: October 25, 2007, 06:44:08 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
I'd like to be on the carrier team.

My mech isn't really built for close combat, barrier punch or not. It's lightweight and doesn't have any melee weapons(though the forearm lasers are quite usable at close range).
And betwen the thin armor and elaborate transformation, it's a bit  more fragile than the typical mobile suit(or even most transforming mobile suits), so I'd rather not be in a situation where my ability to dodge is limited.

I wouldn't mind a chance to remind the Taurus pilots which franchise is the master of the skies. They get uppity if us Valk pilots don't shoot a few of 'em down every so often.
Crazy Gundam pilots think anything with wings is a fighterplane.

But strategy takes priority over pride.
Besides, I found the carrier, I wanna be one of the first to set foot on it. :P

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #274 on: October 25, 2007, 06:56:25 PM » by Dsvaun
I'll be part of the base forces.  The Fin Funnels on Nu are more than enough to handle precision as apposed to mass attacks.
IP Logged

« Reply #275 on: October 25, 2007, 07:21:37 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
I'm really not sure which force would be best suited to a 20-meter-wide flight module with a high-powered laser cannon and smashy-smashy "Funnels"...

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #276 on: October 25, 2007, 08:06:04 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
I'm really not sure which force would be best suited to a 20-meter-wide flight module with a high-powered laser cannon and smashy-smashy "Funnels"...

If you ask me, the entire SRX team should be a part of the base assault.
Given the enemy forces, there's a good chance the raw power of SRX will be appreciated, regardless of the HTB's viability in this operation.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #277 on: October 25, 2007, 08:13:31 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
I figure i can just stick with melee weapons if it has untested abilities...don't want to accidentally knock out a power generator or three...

The Virtue is a heavy gunner model from 00

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #278 on: October 25, 2007, 08:13:42 PM » by Dsvaun
« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 08:28:57 PM by Dsvaun »
I agree with Jaybee, though variable formation isn't necessarily required.  The SRX pilots should work on fighting as single units, maybe even practice the R-Formation attack.
IP Logged

« Reply #279 on: October 25, 2007, 09:38:28 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight

If you ask me, the entire SRX team should be a part of the base assault.
Given the enemy forces, there's a good chance the raw power of SRX will be appreciated, regardless of the HTB's viability in this operation.

He's right. Even if we don't combine, only the R-1 is really suited for close range.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #280 on: October 25, 2007, 11:02:32 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
He's right. Even if we don't combine, only the R-1 is really suited for close range.
True, that. Actually, if R-1 still has its Boosted Rifle equipped, we could make a decent ranged support element.

Of course, I've been meaning to try out the R-Formation exercises for a while now.

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #281 on: October 25, 2007, 11:12:58 PM » by Corsair Space pirate?
« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 11:18:24 PM by Corsair »

The Virtue is a heavy gunner model from 00

Well shoot, I might just have to sit this one out. Shame the base got FUBAR'd else i'd just tinker with the atropos a bit, and replace the main guns with a pair of manipulators,reroute the power from the other cannons and snap in a couple of rayblades...Stick the arms out and set the hover module to spin and i'll be like s hurriacine of DOOM!! Plus all that extra armor would be a bit of a boon in tight quarters where a lighter frame would be more of a liability.

But seeing as we seem to be lacking the proper resources at the moment...

I could pick off some of the outdoor guards and thin the ranks thereto make i a tad easierfor the main force to do thier thing,
Or join up with the second squad...wherever you think i'd b most useful, sir.

METAL.
IP Logged

« Reply #282 on: October 25, 2007, 11:17:16 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 11:58:26 PM by Andrew »
True, that. Actually, if R-1 still has its Boosted Rifle equipped, we could make a decent ranged support element.

Of course, I've been meaning to try out the R-Formation exercises for a while now.

Granted, but any missed shot runs the risk of damaging the surroundings, which is something we DON'T want.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #283 on: October 25, 2007, 11:39:44 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Don't be too worried I plan to draw about 65% of the enemies out of the base before we move in for the assault

some of you will need to handle these enemies; you can go to town so long as you are mindful of your aim and don't start using attacks w/ high collateral risk (Like the HTB)

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #284 on: October 26, 2007, 12:10:45 AM » by Corsair Space pirate?
GOt it. no big explosives or fragmentation devices.

I'll be hitting the outside guys using precision beams and big slugs rather than rockets and missiles...

I tell ya though  a solid metal slug doesn't sound all that impressive 'till you see it make contact with an enemy mobile suit. it's like watching a foot soldier trying to catch a cannonball. it just doesn't happen.

METAL.
IP Logged

(Read 314070 times) 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 88
Jump to: