aeon genesis guardian force

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11028 Posts, 543 Topics, 771 Members, Latest Member: BlueWizard

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 341440 times) 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 88

Re: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force
« Reply #285 on: October 26, 2007, 12:19:51 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Is anyone on R-Gun duty right now?
The last pilot roster doesn't have anyone assigned to it.

If not...
Corsair, you could probably take R-Gun out on this mission.
It's not OPTIMAL for close combat, but it IS capable of it.
And provided you don't go wild with Metal Genocider mode or talk the SRX team into  HTB'ing the base against orders, it should be fairly safe to play with the guns.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #286 on: October 26, 2007, 12:20:44 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Mentioning the HTB cannon is academic at this point, as the R-Gun does not have a pilot at this time.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #287 on: October 26, 2007, 03:13:52 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
It's like watching a foot soldier trying to catch a cannonball. it just doesn't happen.
Is there anybody else here who would just love to see this?

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #288 on: October 26, 2007, 11:16:10 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Okay. JayBee and anyone else who's going with us, get to the transports and prepare to leave immediately. Our plan is basically going to be to take out as many mechs as possible while I work my way onto the ship and take over. From there, we'll load any supplies and equipment from that base that hasn't been blown up in the battle onto the ship and make our way to the other team. All told, we should be there a little after the other team has captured the base.

Ready? Let's move out.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #289 on: October 26, 2007, 01:11:10 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
R-1, awating orders from Commander Gai. Are we cleared to launch?

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #290 on: October 26, 2007, 01:30:50 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Lt. Tyria and Justice reporting in.

Awaiting orders.
IP Logged

« Reply #291 on: October 26, 2007, 01:58:22 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
Base team; move out!!

Our strategy is simple we draw the enemy out then R-1, Justice, and I move in to capture the command and control center

R-1, Justice I leave the Gaplant up to you

Virtue R-2 and R-3,  take out the enemy outside the base quickly once the capture team moves in  then pull back and let us handle everything till I give the All Clear

Secondary objective---
If possible try not to damage the AI Boundoc I beloieve I can take remote control from the command center

any one who is not in the raid teams standby w/ the carriers

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #292 on: October 26, 2007, 03:44:00 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
The base is ours, I repeat, the base is ours

all units move in and report

IP Logged

« Reply #293 on: October 26, 2007, 04:12:03 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Lt. Tyria reporting in.

Me and Andrew succeded in destroying the Gaplant, I took a few hits from it's beam cannons, but the PS Armor held out.

Also, the Boundoc was capturated, but it suffered some heavy damage (main camera destroyed as well as both hands), so it may be a while before we get it on line.

I found some kind of storage area with several disasembled mecha parts, I'll proceed to investisgate them...as far as I can tell, most of it is standard MS spare parts, but there may be some good stuff in here...report back on it in 1 hour.
IP Logged

« Reply #294 on: October 26, 2007, 05:18:29 PM » by Tyria Mad Scientist, Division of Aberration Creation
Tyria reporing on my findings...

All right...the good news is that most of the storage are really just standard MS spare parts (that shall do for most of our repair needs), but there is some interesting stuff here too.

The bad is that it seens most of the hot toys down here were destroyed beyhond repair when they realizated the base would fall.

I found several insect-like parts that I belive may be a Aura Battler's (still don't know the kind, but appears to be either a  Billbine or a Sirbine), it appears they were disassembling it in order to dispatch it to another base, for research, most of the parts were pried open. The aura converter was badly damaged, I think the only thing they had time to damage was it, since it wasn't disasembled and loaded in the containers.
I can make it whole again, but it will take at least a month to repair the damage and put it togheter.

I also found some MD circuits, but they were also thrashed.

Still, it's a nice find for a small supply base like this one...wonder where they found it!
IP Logged

« Reply #295 on: October 26, 2007, 06:27:03 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
I'm going to check the main computer. Do we have any good hackers with us?

IP Logged

« Reply #296 on: October 26, 2007, 06:29:49 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
No need I've already removed all enemy security programs

I'll set up a new OS for us after Derek returns and I finish extracting data

IP Logged

« Reply #297 on: October 26, 2007, 08:49:01 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
R-3 Powered, debriefing.

I had some fun with a couple of patrolling GMs... I poked them with my strike shields a few times, made them turn towards each other, then whacked the back of their heads... priceless!

Anyways, most of it was rather simple. Maybe a bit too simple... Seriously, I shouldn't have any TK Missile pods left, but there's still one primed and ready. Maybe I'm just getting too skillful with the Laser Cannon?

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #298 on: October 26, 2007, 10:21:46 PM » by Bastard king Seriously? Dood!
R-2, reporting in.

I had to bust out the beam saber for most of the battle, since the base apparently has EVA-esque launch cages situated around the base. While I thought we'd be fighting with mostly ranged weaponry, the entire Leos force decided to come up from below/behind us, and that wasn't fun. I'll go ahead and mention that the R-2 in close combat is about as lovely to watch as to whino's going at it on a bumpy train.

On a side note, it's nice to know that we now have launch cages.
IP Logged

« Reply #299 on: October 26, 2007, 11:23:36 PM » by Dsvaun
« Last Edit: October 26, 2007, 11:27:37 PM by Dsvaun »
Nu Gundam reporting.

Fin funnels were useful in throwing off the enemy at first.  By the time they realized what was going on, I got a good portion of them and had started using the beam rifle.  Anyone that got too close was dispatched with a saber.

BK, did you use the beam chakram to take out anyone trying to get close?.

IP Logged

(Read 341440 times) 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 88
Jump to: