aeon genesis guardian force

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11018 Posts, 538 Topics, 757 Members, Latest Member: jssnormns01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 330490 times) 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 88

Re: Aeon Genesis Guardian Force
« Reply #315 on: October 28, 2007, 01:11:41 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Durageiz... Yes, very original.

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #316 on: October 29, 2007, 01:22:34 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
How about Gon's Fang?

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #317 on: October 29, 2007, 01:46:36 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
You might want to clear that with Gon first.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #318 on: October 29, 2007, 09:18:38 AM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
How about Gon's Fang?

that can only be the name of a weapon (one that should never ever be used)

If you are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve  -Captain Harlock
IP Logged

« Reply #319 on: October 30, 2007, 11:45:34 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
« Last Edit: October 30, 2007, 12:32:45 PM by Derek »
So, we're sticking with the name Durageiz, then? Sounds good to me.

So, I've been having various "chats" with the bridge crew down in the brig, which, despite ANYTHING they may say to the contrary, did NOT involve me putting the same ZB-34 handgun with the custom ammunitions system to switch between armor-piercing bullets and low-grade beam shots capable of tearing through tank armor that I originally held them all at gunpoint with when I first took over this ship to their faces, setting the full-auto lock on, and asking them very nicely to explain everything they know about how to drive this nice carrier ship they so willingly handed over to us in the first place.

.....Anyway, point is, they've answered all my questions about any tricks in the controls or otherwise interesting tidbits that we might want to know before we try taking this thing out of dry dock without the auto-pilot on. So we just need to either find a way to ensure these guys' loyalty, or we can just go ahead and train a new crew and send these guys back home in one or more pieces. Suggestions?

And, I should probably mention, if we do decide to just off the crew, you guys can have fun with that. I may wave the gun around while running an interrogation, but I don't believe in shooting people if they're not trying to shoot me back. Personal philosophy, really.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #320 on: October 30, 2007, 01:52:04 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
I don't think offing them would be very honorable, but just sending them over to the enemy is our worst option.

We can't guarantee their loyalty either

How bout we hold them and wait to see what happens in the future

as for a crew I found someone to captain it and he says he will bring some crew; I'm sure most of you know him at least by reputation

Capt. Bright Noa.

IP Logged

« Reply #321 on: October 30, 2007, 03:30:29 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Wow, someone familiar with the Argama class. I'm kinda disappointed, though. I was hoping for Capt. Tetsuya Onodera.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #322 on: October 30, 2007, 04:43:40 PM » by Dsvaun
Bright has alot more experience in battle.  He was involved in the Zeon conflicts from the One Year War up until the second Neo-Zeon uprising led by Char.  I think it's fair to say he got the best captain there is.
Speaking of which how did you get him to help us?
IP Logged

« Reply #323 on: October 30, 2007, 06:17:54 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
I assume that Bright simply could not sit idly by while we fought against our oppressors, and chose to stand up and help us fight for justice, like any other awesome guy familiar with SRW would do.

Or there was money involved. That's my belief.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #324 on: October 30, 2007, 06:29:10 PM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
Wow, someone familiar with the Argama class. I'm kinda disappointed, though. I was hoping for Capt. Tetsuya Onodera.
I was hoping for Max.
But then, he probably wouldn't stay put, and then I'd sidelined when he stole my jet to fight.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #325 on: October 30, 2007, 06:58:12 PM » by Sume Gai AGGF Master
I've been in touch with him since the beginning and he couldn't resist the opportunity to command an argama class again

sorry I'm taking so long w/  the status report things are hectic in every way possible on my end

IP Logged

« Reply #326 on: October 30, 2007, 09:57:54 PM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Change of subject, but was anybody expecting a couple of Ferengi to show up at our doorstep claiming to be selling weapons?

IP Logged

« Reply #327 on: October 31, 2007, 12:05:06 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
I believe that would be for me...

*equips BrickSock*
Brief screams can be heard, followed by a few thunking noises.

Sooo.... anyone wanna help duct tape a few not-really-weapon traders to my wings?

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #328 on: October 31, 2007, 12:14:35 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
« Last Edit: October 31, 2007, 12:23:09 AM by Andrew »
Can we also attach a video camera so we can see their faces during their "ride"?

IP Logged

« Reply #329 on: November 03, 2007, 12:44:12 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
When is the next mission?

IP Logged

(Read 330490 times) 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 88
Jump to: