progress news ~ rejoice: we like action/rpgs

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Svarga - Site News / Topic: Progress News ~ Rejoice: We Like Action/RPGs

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10991 Posts, 531 Topics, 745 Members, Latest Member: Shakku

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 6977 times) [1]

Progress News ~ Rejoice: We Like Action/RPGs
« on: May 17, 2011, 04:06:11 PM » by Gideon Zhi Devil Summoner
Here at Aeon Genesis, we´re big fans of action/rpgs, and Rejoice is an ideal specimen! Since last Friday I´ve gone through and completely hacked all of the non-dialog stuff in the game, thanks in no small part to the work of everyone on RHDN´s language board. The entire script has been reinserted as well, though it *is* prone to crashing. I´ve tossed a whole bunch of new screenshots up onto the project´s page, as well as a couple of videos showcasing the opening sequence and some gameplay. Check ´em out!
Screenshot Screenshot

IP Logged

Re: Progress News ~ Rejoice: We Like Action/RPGs
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2011, 04:21:45 PM » by Atrushan
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 10:19:43 PM by Atrushan »
Looks neat. That ice cube boss reminds me of something out of The Twisted Tales of Spike McFang, lol.

Massu ain't ded!
IP Logged

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2011, 07:45:02 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Looks neat. That ice cube boss reminds me of something out of The Twisted Tales of Spike McFang, lol.

I was getting that vibe out of these shots, too.

Which my sixth sense tells me is totally cool.

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2011, 09:49:56 AM » by yuka
Really looking forward to that one. Love the design! Good luck!
IP Logged

(Read 6977 times) [1]
Jump to: