metal max 2 returns, this time on ds

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Elysium - Gaming / Topic: Metal Max 2 returns, this time on DS

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10947 Posts, 520 Topics, 748 Members, Latest Member: Wario-Man

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 3941 times) [1]

Metal Max 2 returns, this time on DS
« on: July 07, 2011, 10:58:10 PM » by KingMike
MM2 Reloaded for DS. Probably shouldn't even be asking if it will be localized. :(
http://www.the-magicbox.com/1107/game110706c.shtml
(strange this is the second time MM2 has been remade, after MM2 Kai was released for GBA but Data East died before released MMR Kai)
IP Logged

Re: Metal Max 2 returns, this time on DS
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2011, 06:01:46 PM » by threetimes
Great news, if only it would get an English translation. With this one that's 3 Metal Max DS games all in Japanese I'll have lined up to play!
IP Logged

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2012, 03:33:41 PM » by KingMike
So anyone play this one yet?

Don't yet own Metal Max 2. Kinda wondering if this remake is worth getting (possibly waiting for a price drop), or if I should just consider buying the SFC version instead (I'm going to guess I can safely pass up MM2Kai for GBA).

I just ordered a MM Returns SFC cart along with a new copy of MM3 for DS (figured at around $30 and shipping, not likely to find it cheaper).
IP Logged

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2012, 09:11:03 AM » by threetimes
MM2 Reloaded is fantastic. It adds tons of new content to the original and looks very much like MM3. Loads more characters and tanks and events to complete. I played it and beat it, despite struggling with the Japanese, but some kind posters on GameFAQs helped me out a lot. It helps that each "quest" or series of events you need to trigger is listed as bullet points on a separate menu so you can keep track of what you've done or not.
IP Logged

(Read 3941 times) [1]
Jump to: