miscellaneous news ~ apologies for the silence.

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Svarga - Site News / Topic: Miscellaneous News ~ Apologies for the silence.

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10943 Posts, 519 Topics, 734 Members, Latest Member: plinio0

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 5737 times) [1]

Miscellaneous News ~ Apologies for the silence.
« on: February 11, 2012, 10:40:26 AM » by Gideon Zhi Devil Summoner
To make a long story short, life has been busy. I´ve gone back to school with a full course load for a computer science degree, and I´m still working 36 hours per week, so my free time is at a premium lately and AGTP-related stuff has been moving more slowly than I think any of us would like (myself included!)

HOWEVER! That doesn´t mean I´m giving up, oh no. There´s a lot of stuff happening in the background, some of which will be announced shortly. In fact, I have a release coming, hopefully this weekend! It´s something small I picked up about a month ago with the hope that it´d be a simple, easy, quick project. It turned out to be a massive headache and way more than I´d bargained for, but it´s been playtested and I only have one more bit to hack before it´s done, and with luck that´ll happen today.

More news soon, all willing!

IP Logged

Re: Miscellaneous News ~ Apologies for the silence.
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2012, 12:19:17 PM » by vandydo
That's why fans love you so much. Thanks for all your work. Good luck with your classes.
IP Logged

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2012, 02:53:52 PM » by Atrushan
I wonder what the release will be...
(Yes, I'm still alive! I just lurk and never sign in)

Massu ain't ded!
IP Logged

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2012, 11:59:50 AM » by MidnightGale
Basically just wanted to say "Good to have you back." Also: "You work your ass off to provide us entertainment.  Not a one of us has a right to complain about the pace of production. Ever."

That said, now that you're back. I DEMAND an immediate Masoukishin patch.

I'm kidding! Have mercy! *Runs and hides*
IP Logged

(Read 5737 times) [1]
Jump to: