rom translation high school

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Aaru - Romhacking & Translation / Topic: ROM translation high school

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10947 Posts, 520 Topics, 759 Members, Latest Member: Wario-Man

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 2536 times) [1]

ROM translation high school
« on: February 25, 2012, 11:15:04 AM » by Chapu
  Hello! I'm new to the forums, as you will very soon realize :-D

My name is Chapu, I'm from Argentina, 26 yo, and I've been playing videogames since about I can remember. That is, I'm pretty much a VG geek by now.

Anyway, as I'm studying Computer Science and working as a programmer (and I've been learning programming since I was about 13) I've finally reached the point where I feel I may tackle a translation project of my own. There's a lot of great games out there which I feel deserve an english translation, so more people can enjoy them. I only speak Spanish, English and a little bit of French, but I have many friends who study Japanese, so that shouldn't be a problem.

The point of ths lengthy message is: I've reading Gideon Zhi's documents here, and doing some research over at Zophar, romhacking.net and other places. But I need a *mentor*, someone to guide me through my first steps for dumping a script and then reinserting it, and all the associated hassle. I've already have a couple particular games in mind ("Mizzurna Falls" and "Kido Keisatsu Patlabor: Game Edition", both for PSX) so if anyone is looking for a student, apprentice, evil henchman, or simply wants to help me out and guide me through the ropes, I'm your guy :-)

Feel free to contact me over mail (jugandojuegos via gmail) or by PM.
IP Logged

(Read 2536 times) [1]
Jump to: