hourai gakuen playing problem

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Asgard - Technical Help / Topic: hourai gakuen playing problem

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10947 Posts, 520 Topics, 748 Members, Latest Member: Wario-Man

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 2191 times) [1]

hourai gakuen playing problem
« on: October 28, 2012, 10:55:10 PM » by xrexx
when i patched the game it was okay..but when i played it..it was just black and i can't play it D: im using snes9x 1.51 and i have xp please i want to play it really bad
IP Logged

Re: hourai gakuen playing problem
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2012, 11:42:24 PM » by Gear Master Blitz
Only thing I can think to do is check the rom to make sure it doesn't have a header, and if that isn't the issue, I'd say try running it on ZSNES if your willing to try another emulator. Usually when I can't run a rom, I can get it to run on a different emulator.

"Hello? Dead kid speaking." -Neku Sakuraba
IP Logged

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2012, 09:04:42 PM » by xrexx
okay, so i tried using zsnes, it doesn't work also :(.....btw what's a header?....where do you find that
IP Logged

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2012, 04:03:47 PM » by Gear Master Blitz
Ok, so here's what you do. Either go to google or romhacking.net and search for nsrt frontend (that's what I use, at least.) This is a tool that can add or remove headers, very useful if you patch a lot of roms. Get a non-patched version of the rom you want to load, and through nsrt frontend remove it's header (it's fine to remove header on it if it doesn't have one, it just won't do anything.) After it's removed, patch the rom and try running it again. With any luck, your issue will be fixed.

"Hello? Dead kid speaking." -Neku Sakuraba
IP Logged

(Read 2191 times) [1]
Jump to: