how is if... coming along?

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Aaru - Romhacking & Translation / Topic: How is If... coming along?

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10991 Posts, 531 Topics, 745 Members, Latest Member: Shakku

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 7437 times) [1]

How is If... coming along?
« on: May 27, 2013, 06:12:50 PM » by Arizato
Hello! I want to start off with saying thanks for all the awesome translations we've recieved from you guys. Become a big Shin Megami Tensei fan thanks to you guys. You've made me and many others a great service with these awesome translations.

How is SMT If... coming along? Saw you update in November last year with Sandy and whatnot. I certainly hope you are okay!

I am not asking for a release date. Just asking if you've made progress since November.

Once again: Thank you! You are awesome!
IP Logged

Re: How is If... coming along?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2013, 06:37:33 AM » by PyroBlade85
I'm wondering too. Is everything alright?
IP Logged

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2013, 08:30:19 AM » by KingMike
Gideon's now going to sit on the patch a month after it's finished because of this thread. :P
IP Logged

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2013, 08:09:29 AM » by Gideon Zhi Devil Summoner
I have plans for if. Come to that, I have plans for a lot of the stuff I'm working on. But the simple fact of the matter is that I need to find a new job and a new place to live in the next seven weeks, or I won't have a place to live.

So. Priorities.

IP Logged

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2013, 12:18:34 PM » by Arizato
I have plans for if. Come to that, I have plans for a lot of the stuff I'm working on. But the simple fact of the matter is that I need to find a new job and a new place to live in the next seven weeks, or I won't have a place to live.

So. Priorities.

I'm really sorry to hear that things are rough right now. I wish you the best of luck and I apologize if my post gave you any stress.
IP Logged

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2014, 07:38:36 AM » by flamindogpoo

So. Priorities.

Luckily if...'s translation is a higher priority :^)
IP Logged

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2014, 08:19:20 AM » by JayBee That's how I roll.
That's just... wow. You know what? I think that's a good note for you to end on. Buh-bye now.

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2014, 05:21:43 AM » by Lucumo

So. Priorities.

Luckily if...'s translation is a higher priority :^)
This isn't even funny.

IP Logged

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2014, 03:04:57 PM » by Gideon Zhi Devil Summoner
That's just... wow. You know what? I think that's a good note for you to end on. Buh-bye now.

Beat me to it. Good riddance.

IP Logged

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2014, 06:05:36 PM » by KingMike
Hope GIdeon's been able to take care of those REAL higher priorities than if?
IP Logged

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2014, 07:39:55 PM » by Gideon Zhi Devil Summoner
Fortunately yes, though it took a lot longer to find a job than it did to find an apartment. Took a lot longer to find a job than I'd have liked, even. But I should be able to actually start building up a savings by April or so.

IP Logged

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2014, 07:29:44 PM » by babane
Anticipation is so cruel :D
IP Logged

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2014, 04:08:41 AM » by Killmore Insta-death spell level 2.
Fortunately yes, though it took a lot longer to find a job than it did to find an apartment. Took a lot longer to find a job than I'd have liked, even. But I should be able to actually start building up a savings by April or so.

Good to hear. This economy both sucks and blows, and I haven't been able to find work in over 2 years. I am both glad and envious that you were able to find work at all.
IP Logged

(Read 7437 times) [1]
Jump to: