The Pantheon
June 02, 2020, 06:31:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How is If... coming along?  (Read 11508 times)
Arizato
Initiate

« on: May 27, 2013, 02:12:50 PM »

Hello! I want to start off with saying thanks for all the awesome translations we've recieved from you guys. Become a big Shin Megami Tensei fan thanks to you guys. You've made me and many others a great service with these awesome translations.

How is SMT If... coming along? Saw you update in November last year with Sandy and whatnot. I certainly hope you are okay!

I am not asking for a release date. Just asking if you've made progress since November.

Once again: Thank you! You are awesome!
IP Logged
PyroBlade85
Initiate

« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2013, 02:37:33 AM »

I'm wondering too. Is everything alright?
IP Logged
KingMike
High Order
Acolyte

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2013, 04:30:19 AM »

Gideon's now going to sit on the patch a month after it's finished because of this thread. :P
IP Logged
Gideon Zhi
Archmagus
Cleric

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2013, 04:09:29 AM »

I have plans for if. Come to that, I have plans for a lot of the stuff I'm working on. But the simple fact of the matter is that I need to find a new job and a new place to live in the next seven weeks, or I won't have a place to live.

So. Priorities.
IP Logged

Arizato
Initiate

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2013, 08:18:34 AM »

I have plans for if. Come to that, I have plans for a lot of the stuff I'm working on. But the simple fact of the matter is that I need to find a new job and a new place to live in the next seven weeks, or I won't have a place to live.

So. Priorities.

I'm really sorry to hear that things are rough right now. I wish you the best of luck and I apologize if my post gave you any stress.
IP Logged
flamindogpoo
Initiate

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2014, 02:38:36 AM »

So. Priorities.

Luckily if...'s translation is a higher priority :^)
IP Logged
JayBee
Sentinel
Bishop

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2014, 03:19:20 AM »

That's just... wow. You know what? I think that's a good note for you to end on. Buh-bye now.
IP Logged

APPRIVOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lucumo
Initiate

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2014, 12:21:43 AM »

So. Priorities.

Luckily if...'s translation is a higher priority :^)
This isn't even funny.

IP Logged
Gideon Zhi
Archmagus
Cleric

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2014, 10:04:57 AM »

That's just... wow. You know what? I think that's a good note for you to end on. Buh-bye now.

Beat me to it. Good riddance.
IP Logged

KingMike
High Order
Acolyte

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2014, 01:05:36 PM »

Hope GIdeon's been able to take care of those REAL higher priorities than if?
IP Logged
Gideon Zhi
Archmagus
Cleric

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2014, 02:39:55 PM »

Fortunately yes, though it took a lot longer to find a job than it did to find an apartment. Took a lot longer to find a job than I'd have liked, even. But I should be able to actually start building up a savings by April or so.
IP Logged

babane
Initiate

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2014, 02:29:44 PM »

Anticipation is so cruel :D
IP Logged
Killmore
Acolyte

« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2014, 11:08:41 PM »

Fortunately yes, though it took a lot longer to find a job than it did to find an apartment. Took a lot longer to find a job than I'd have liked, even. But I should be able to actually start building up a savings by April or so.

Good to hear. This economy both sucks and blows, and I haven't been able to find work in over 2 years. I am both glad and envious that you were able to find work at all.
IP Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: