sad news.

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Gan Eden - General Discussion / Topic: Sad news.

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10987 Posts, 530 Topics, 743 Members, Latest Member: brbrafns01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 4305 times) [1]

Sad news.
« on: November 02, 2007, 01:05:35 AM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!
I'm probably far more late with this then i should be, but recently, ChrisRPG of RPGOne translations has perished. I had never really known him, but I think those of use involved with the rom and translation community should pay our respects.

http://www.emuxhaven.net/forums/showthread.php?t=6541

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

Re: Sad news.
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2007, 09:28:10 AM » by Jolty
*pays his respects*
IP Logged

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2007, 01:10:54 PM » by AuraBattler
Very tragic. I just learned of this yesterday.
He was a great man, due to his extensive work in the community.

Adios...
IP Logged

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2007, 10:39:12 AM » by siryoink
Been over a year since I talked to him, and I just heard about this today on this board.  Very sad to hear that.
IP Logged

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2007, 04:12:47 AM » by Poster X
AG is the only translation group I've ever been particularly aware of, so I didn't know of Chris.

Regardless, my sympathies to everyone; he has my respect as well. It's noble work to sacrifice one's own leisure time to produce something for the benefit of others. It's a shame when the world loses people like that.

Hm? Oh, no. I'm not (insert), I just happen to resemble them.
IP Logged

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2007, 12:45:48 PM » by Dsvaun
I played the FF6 translation the group made.  It was one of the greatest in my opinion.  It's sad to hear that a hard working and talented person who would put all their effort into making something like this is no longer with us.
IP Logged

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2007, 02:03:49 AM » by Viral
*salutes*

Rawr
IP Logged

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2008, 01:40:30 PM » by XenoLovah003 raaarr the gaming goddess
i remember the FF6 translation, it's one of my favorite games for SNES. Respect to him for his talent, generosity to the emu community, and overall niceness. If we only had as many as dedicated as him...
IP Logged

(Read 4305 times) [1]
Jump to: