major release news ~ metal max returns: roll out!

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Svarga - Site News / Topic: Major Release News ~ Metal Max Returns: Roll out!

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10947 Posts, 520 Topics, 748 Members, Latest Member: Wario-Man

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 65278 times) 1 [2] 3 4 5

Re: Major Release News ~ Metal Max Returns: Roll out!
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2007, 01:48:01 AM » by Efop
Not sure if this is a bug or what. But when I go to buy a piece of equipment that the hero cannot use but Sama can. It comes up with some random letters (OCaSGUB) for the hero but does show that Sama can use it.

Sadly, I do not know how to post a screenshot to show you but do have one saved.
IP Logged

Re: Major Release News ~ Metal Max Returns
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2007, 03:15:37 AM » by PreDefined
Blessed...
IP Logged

« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2007, 04:36:54 AM » by Thalelith
To remove a header from a game, download snestool v12
Just use the delete header command on it on the smc file (the rom) and then you can soft patch it like most other games.
IP Logged

« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2007, 11:10:00 AM » by jolly_old_saint
Hmm....actually, I'm having troubles myself. I got the rom, got rid of the header, it's the right size....but past the intro it freezes up.

Eh, 's probably for the better...I'll sort it out when I actually have time to play it...

At the end of things, just-faiz the means.
http://www.youtube.com/user/jollytheoldsaint
IP Logged

« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2007, 11:15:16 AM » by Gideon Zhi Devil Summoner
It doesn't like a lot of ZSNES versions, I'm afraid. You might try the latest, or 1.36, or SNES9X.

IP Logged

« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2007, 11:41:16 AM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!
*Proud user of SNES9x*

Question. Is Cloe's personality that violent and vulgar in the original dialogue? 'Cause I like. Violent ladies for the win!

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2007, 12:15:16 PM » by Liana Lens Comrade
Yep. She's ... quite a feisty gal. ;) Makes me wish the game had more than, oh, three and a half minutes of characterization and interaction. I look forwards to finding her in the DS game...

Incidentally, the names for this game are chosen at random, but in the DS game she and the mechanic both show up. Sadly, the main character of MMR has passed away -- he's the father of the main character of Hagane no Kisetsu) and they both get proper names: Ingrid and Cliff. (The MMR hero is posthumously christened Le Banner. I'm open to other readings of his name, but that's what I think it's intended to be. My respect for his dad just dropped.)

If you look at the Hagane no Kisetsu page, you can see artwork of both of them: http://www.success-corp.co.jp/software/ds/metalsaga/index.html
Click the lever, then click "Character" which is the tab right under Story, then choose the first option. Cliff is on the bottom left, and Ingrid is the blonde soldier in magenta and purple four from the left. There's another couple of MMR characters.. but I leave that as a joy for the reader. ;)

‥‥おしても いいんだぜ! なつかしい ドラムかんをよ!
IP Logged

hurray
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2007, 03:36:39 PM » by lampshade
GRATS I LOVE METAL MAX
IP Logged

« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2007, 07:04:58 PM » by jolly_old_saint
It doesn't like a lot of ZSNES versions, I'm afraid. You might try the latest, or 1.36, or SNES9X.

Turns out my problem was patching it, actually...oddly, it only seems to work "soft-patched."

In any case, being distracted from schoolwork now. Hope you're happy.

At the end of things, just-faiz the means.
http://www.youtube.com/user/jollytheoldsaint
IP Logged

« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2007, 07:35:38 PM » by Aquillion
I found a minor bug in the text when I try to use the Sister's Towel as an item outside of combat; the text 'overlaps' strangely.  This is in SNES9x, incidently.
IP Logged

« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2007, 11:36:51 AM » by teasel
i found another overlaying bug
go to pobre obre and ask info about dr.raflexia
IP Logged

« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2007, 01:12:59 PM » by Stanley_Decker
Think I found a very minor bug; in the factory the "Stop" and "Back" buttons on the computers that operate the converyor belts screen displays are reversed.
For instance, if you press the "back" button, the screen will say "Stop" and vice versa.
IP Logged

« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2007, 11:19:06 AM » by Captain Vittles ALL ABOARD THE PARTY VAN!
You've probably seen this mistake already, but I didn't see it posted anywhere so...

The description of the Lock Hacker says it's a 'kew' that can open any door.  I assume that should be key.
IP Logged

« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2007, 07:03:10 AM » by Darkkenny
I have a problem. After I beat Noah, the game freezes on the sentence which begins with i. I have tried a differnet version of snes9x and zsnes but with no luck.
IP Logged

« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2007, 07:33:43 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
He just takes a long time to say it. A reeeaaalllyyy long time. If you know your emulator's fast forward key, then's the time to use it.

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

(Read 65278 times) 1 [2] 3 4 5
Jump to: