major release news ~ metal max returns: roll out!

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Svarga - Site News / Topic: Major Release News ~ Metal Max Returns: Roll out!

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10991 Posts, 531 Topics, 745 Members, Latest Member: Shakku

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 66601 times) 1 2 3 [4] 5

Re: Major Release News ~ Metal Max Returns
« Reply #45 on: November 26, 2007, 03:01:58 AM » by sss
« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 08:03:41 AM by sss »
text bug? i've seen a couple where txt overflows to the next line..

eg.. using mammoth tusks.. or the mad muscle bounty info

---
speaking of which. i've just got the garbled screen again (still playable at this minute.."fixed".. this time after dogging out to another town) after withdrawing a load of stuff from the trunk room (hey.. it was complaining that it's full)

snes9xw1.51 vista quicksave file of the garbled screen

http://mihd.net/a2n573
IP Logged

Re: Major Release News ~ Metal Max Returns: Roll out!
« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2007, 08:50:35 AM » by Shadow The Ace Hunter
I don't think that garbled screen bug is a patch problem. I doubt Snes9x and ZSnes support Vista.
IP Logged

« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2007, 06:40:40 PM » by i30817
Earlier in the thread it was said that zsnes 1.51 could play this, but i found that after beating noah the game can lock up when he says his last (very corny) dialog.
It just locks in the first letter:
I

I was using save states and cheating so i disabled those, saved the game, restored and tried again to the same result.
IP Logged

« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2007, 08:17:45 PM » by Shadow The Ace Hunter
« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 08:21:57 PM by Shadow »
The solution is... patience! =P

I had the same issue (some others did as well). You just have to wait a little longer (I think using the emulator's fast-forward option shortens said wait) and the cutscene will continue.

Of course, this needs to be fixed, but it's not a game-breaking bug.
IP Logged

« Reply #49 on: December 20, 2007, 10:32:48 PM » by Lechise Inohara Tutonic Warrior
WOOO! New game!... Yeah... I know I'm late... I was trying to find a giant carwash <.< >.>... That, and trying to figure out what the hell a potatoe vulcan is... But yeah, great job guys.

"My breathing... My eyes... And my footwork! To your sight... and to your mind! Memorize these! This is Shinsanken's special... Sengazanken!" - Roshi
IP Logged

« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2007, 01:04:46 AM » by Gideon Zhi Devil Summoner

IP Logged

« Reply #51 on: December 22, 2007, 08:11:08 PM » by Lechise Inohara Tutonic Warrior

"My breathing... My eyes... And my footwork! To your sight... and to your mind! Memorize these! This is Shinsanken's special... Sengazanken!" - Roshi
IP Logged

« Reply #52 on: December 23, 2007, 11:00:26 AM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!
That, and trying to figure out what the hell a potatoe vulcan is...

A non-vulcanized (:P) potato gun, just imagine that with gatlinger mechanics and ye're about good to go, I think.

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

« Reply #53 on: January 25, 2008, 03:59:32 PM » by roadapple
Hey everyone =D       just found this site a few days ago, and I am totally loving it!

I am however,  having a strange issue with Metal Max Returns.  Game runs fine, text is all correct, but for some strange reason during certain menu's (donating money, buying shells, sell / buy) my "up" button just doesnt work.  I assume that to donate funds and such, you must press "up" to select the amount, and I cant seem to do it.

If anyone has advice on this matter, I would love to hear it.

thanks for reading ^^
IP Logged

« Reply #54 on: February 26, 2008, 06:39:08 PM » by Debido18
theres a bug with one of the events the game glitches and everything goes hay wire ill show a screeny asap once i get there again its in the skyscraper once u go to the top talk to the man and go all the way down at the bottom it glitches im using snes the newest verson and i patched with snestool
IP Logged

« Reply #55 on: February 28, 2008, 10:44:02 AM » by threetimes
I've not had that, but from time to time I get blotches appearing on the BSCon screen and then if I don't stop playing the whole screen is filled with jagged lines and the game is unplayable. If I start up again it's fine so I haven't worried too much about it. I'm using the ZNES emulator and I haven't had this happen with any other games.
IP Logged

« Reply #56 on: March 17, 2008, 04:11:16 AM » by yuka
If anyone's interested, I just wanted to let you know that it runs flawlessly on PSP Slim!

Metal Max in your pocket! ^_^
IP Logged

« Reply #57 on: May 12, 2008, 07:40:03 AM » by Tantrix187
I have also the problem that the game doesn't start. Instead it's frozen black.
Mhhh, could also be that I use the wrong roms, because they all are 2 MB big...I even used one with [h] which probably means ''header removed''

I am using Vista, btw...
IP Logged

« Reply #58 on: May 12, 2008, 07:44:44 PM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!
Just get SNESTool and do the header work yerself. Ye can't lame-ass around it.

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

« Reply #59 on: May 19, 2008, 07:30:02 AM » by Tantrix187
I did, it actually happened something. But after the title appeared the whole game stuck... hard to explain:
This title appeared:
http://www.romhacking.net/translations/snes/images/titles/1096titlescreen.jpg
After I tiped ENTER, the sprites got broke up into several parts and moved all over the screens. After retyping ENTER the whole computer started to freeze and I needed task manager to end Znes...

Seems it doesn't work that way ;_;
IP Logged

(Read 66601 times) 1 2 3 [4] 5
Jump to: