The Pantheon
August 08, 2020, 07:14:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Major Release News ~ Metal Max Returns: Roll out!  (Read 90432 times)
sss
Initiate

« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2007, 10:01:58 PM »

text bug? i've seen a couple where txt overflows to the next line..

eg.. using mammoth tusks.. or the mad muscle bounty info

---
speaking of which. i've just got the garbled screen again (still playable at this minute.."fixed".. this time after dogging out to another town) after withdrawing a load of stuff from the trunk room (hey.. it was complaining that it's full)

snes9xw1.51 vista quicksave file of the garbled screen

http://mihd.net/a2n573
« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 03:03:41 AM by sss » IP Logged
Shadow
Acolyte

« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2007, 03:50:35 AM »

I don't think that garbled screen bug is a patch problem. I doubt Snes9x and ZSnes support Vista.
IP Logged
i30817
Initiate

« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2007, 01:40:40 PM »

Earlier in the thread it was said that zsnes 1.51 could play this, but i found that after beating noah the game can lock up when he says his last (very corny) dialog.
It just locks in the first letter:
I

I was using save states and cheating so i disabled those, saved the game, restored and tried again to the same result.
IP Logged
Shadow
Acolyte

« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2007, 03:17:45 PM »

The solution is... patience! =P

I had the same issue (some others did as well). You just have to wait a little longer (I think using the emulator's fast-forward option shortens said wait) and the cutscene will continue.

Of course, this needs to be fixed, but it's not a game-breaking bug.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 03:21:57 PM by Shadow » IP Logged
Lechise Inohara
Deacon

« Reply #49 on: December 20, 2007, 05:32:48 PM »

WOOO! New game!... Yeah... I know I'm late... I was trying to find a giant carwash <.< >.>... That, and trying to figure out what the hell a potatoe vulcan is... But yeah, great job guys.
IP Logged

"My breathing... My eyes... And my footwork! To your sight... and to your mind! Memorize these! This is Shinsanken's special... Sengazanken!" - Roshi
Gideon Zhi
Archmagus
Cleric

« Reply #50 on: December 20, 2007, 08:04:46 PM »

potatoe

DAN QUAYLE
IP Logged

Lechise Inohara
Deacon

« Reply #51 on: December 22, 2007, 03:11:08 PM »

Shhhh, Cheney might shoot you in the face!
IP Logged

"My breathing... My eyes... And my footwork! To your sight... and to your mind! Memorize these! This is Shinsanken's special... Sengazanken!" - Roshi
Word on the Wind
Sentinel
Cleric

« Reply #52 on: December 23, 2007, 06:00:26 AM »

That, and trying to figure out what the hell a potatoe vulcan is...

A non-vulcanized (:P) potato gun, just imagine that with gatlinger mechanics and ye're about good to go, I think.
IP Logged

I miss my signature.
roadapple
Initiate

« Reply #53 on: January 25, 2008, 10:59:32 AM »

Hey everyone =D       just found this site a few days ago, and I am totally loving it!

I am however,  having a strange issue with Metal Max Returns.  Game runs fine, text is all correct, but for some strange reason during certain menu's (donating money, buying shells, sell / buy) my "up" button just doesnt work.  I assume that to donate funds and such, you must press "up" to select the amount, and I cant seem to do it.

If anyone has advice on this matter, I would love to hear it.

thanks for reading ^^
IP Logged
Debido18
Initiate

« Reply #54 on: February 26, 2008, 01:39:08 PM »

theres a bug with one of the events the game glitches and everything goes hay wire ill show a screeny asap once i get there again its in the skyscraper once u go to the top talk to the man and go all the way down at the bottom it glitches im using snes the newest verson and i patched with snestool
IP Logged
threetimes
Initiate

« Reply #55 on: February 28, 2008, 05:44:02 AM »

I've not had that, but from time to time I get blotches appearing on the BSCon screen and then if I don't stop playing the whole screen is filled with jagged lines and the game is unplayable. If I start up again it's fine so I haven't worried too much about it. I'm using the ZNES emulator and I haven't had this happen with any other games.
IP Logged
yuka
Initiate

« Reply #56 on: March 17, 2008, 12:11:16 AM »

If anyone's interested, I just wanted to let you know that it runs flawlessly on PSP Slim!

Metal Max in your pocket! ^_^
IP Logged
Tantrix187
Initiate

« Reply #57 on: May 12, 2008, 03:40:03 AM »

I have also the problem that the game doesn't start. Instead it's frozen black.
Mhhh, could also be that I use the wrong roms, because they all are 2 MB big...I even used one with [h] which probably means ''header removed''

I am using Vista, btw...
IP Logged
Word on the Wind
Sentinel
Cleric

« Reply #58 on: May 12, 2008, 03:44:44 PM »

Just get SNESTool and do the header work yerself. Ye can't lame-ass around it.
IP Logged

I miss my signature.
Tantrix187
Initiate

« Reply #59 on: May 19, 2008, 03:30:02 AM »

I did, it actually happened something. But after the title appeared the whole game stuck... hard to explain:
This title appeared:
http://www.romhacking.net/translations/snes/images/titles/1096titlescreen.jpg
After I tiped ENTER, the sprites got broke up into several parts and moved all over the screens. After retyping ENTER the whole computer started to freeze and I needed task manager to end Znes...

Seems it doesn't work that way ;_;
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  

Jump to: