so let's talk metal max returns...

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Elysium - Gaming / Topic: So let's talk Metal Max Returns...

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11017 Posts, 538 Topics, 758 Members, Latest Member: FelicaBoel

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 61496 times) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11

Re: So let's talk Metal Max Returns...
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2007, 05:38:03 PM » by Liana Lens Comrade
Yeah, or the radios in Secret of Mana...

‥‥おしても いいんだぜ! なつかしい ドラムかんをよ!
IP Logged

« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2007, 02:39:26 AM » by Zadey
« Last Edit: November 10, 2007, 02:48:58 AM by Zadey »
ill give a slight rundown of the vehicle Weapon setups, i actually used the Van quite extensivly, its light, and the way you can configure its slots rules, i used it till i found the Muu, even over the wolf

M=Main Gun, Aux=Aux gun, SE=Special weapons, in terms of slots

Mosquito: M=Cannon Aux=Autogun SE=SE
Buggy: M=None Aux=Autogun SE=SE/Cannon
Tiger: M=Cannon Aux=Autogun SE=SE
Van: M=Cannon/SE Aux=Autogun/SE SE=2 SE/Autogun
Abrams: M=Cannon Aux=Autogun SE=2 SE
LAV: M=Cannon/SE Aux=Autogun SE=2 SE
Wolf: M=Cannon Aux=Autogun SE=2 SE
Muu M=Cannon Aux=2 Autogun SE=2 SE

i used the van alot, since you could get two Autoguns firing quite early, two group Vulcans is sweet.

for those who havent gotten the LAV, its in Sol, and you have to go thru the sewers and beat the alligator down there, and i think come out the other side as well

for the Muu/Wolf/Abrams, to get their second slots i belive you have to goto the mod shop and close them, and re-open them again

im still not sure how Support works, but Guide can be nifty, if you have an engine in it, you can order the satilite to move it around for you, perfect if your upgrading them all, move them to ill Migra:P. but i belive it only works if they are on the world map, and not inside a parking lot

still havent figured out what noah does, it says 'Danzai(what i named the muu) attacks, but Danzai has become completely uncontrollable' but it doesnt really do anything,

couple more questions though

on my BS-Con, theres a button below Laser, any hints as to what occupies that?
also what does Auto Escape Do? :P
and lastly, is their an optimal placing for the lenses to max the power of the laser bazooka? :P
IP Logged

« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2007, 06:15:09 AM » by Liana Lens Comrade
1) I'd have to know what your other buttons were... Did you get the Rental system? It might be that.
2) I haven't really used it a lot, so I'm not sure, but I -think- that it lets your tanks go back to a town automatically when they take too much damage. But I'm really not at all sure about that one! The programs are something I honestly never figured out all that well.
3) oh yes. ;)
500 damage for one target:
Ruby / Solar / Camera / Glasses
420 for a group:/
Glasses / Ruby / Camera / Solar or Ruby / Glasses / Camera / Solar
4) and that's exactly what the Noah system program does. ;)

IP Logged

« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2007, 07:27:28 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
If you're towing a tank with the Support ability active, it'll intercept certain enemy attacks. It's really neat to see!

I haven't gotten the satellite yet... Are that and the EXP meter the only upgrades for the BS-thingy?

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2007, 07:31:57 AM » by Liana Lens Comrade
There are six programs that you can download to the BS-Con.

IP Logged

« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2007, 08:01:24 AM » by Novacat
I was modding the buggy, turning that SE into a cannon when I realised that while it could fire special shells if equipped... I couldn't actually fire the equipped main gun on the buggy.

Now the rocket shells are nice and all, but I'm wondering if there are any cannons the little guy can actually equip and use normally?
IP Logged

« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2007, 09:13:30 AM » by Shadow The Ace Hunter
Oh, what's the point of having more than one Autogun on a vehicle? I had a couple once on the same tank, but I couldn't get them to fire at the same time. As far as I know, one can act as a backup in case the other's damaged. There must be a way to link their fire... =/
IP Logged

« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2007, 12:22:45 PM » by Liana Lens Comrade
When it comes to modding tanks, you all are rapidly exceeding my knowledge on the subject. That makes me happy, but I can't help much ;) I will do some translation, though...

IP Logged

« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2007, 03:53:36 PM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Okay, that does it, you guys have officially become my walking FAQ.

I can't figure out how to get the hell on to the next area from Rocca. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with that tidal bay whatever, but nothing I do seems to do anything. Any help?

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2007, 04:42:24 PM » by Shadow The Ace Hunter
Check the bay northeast of the town. There's a cave in the middle of the water, but sometimes (I don't know what regulates this) there's a sandy path to it.

Good luck!
IP Logged

« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2007, 04:43:02 PM » by Liana Lens Comrade
You just have to wait and hope the tides turn in your favor... I don't know exactly what triggers it, but I found that entering Rocco and leaving again sometimes changed it.

IP Logged

« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2007, 05:29:10 PM » by Zadey
with the buggy being modded to use a cannon, you fire it by selecting the 'SE' button on the dashboard, thats the slot its firing from :P

the Rental System, didnt know you could get one of those, any hints where to get it? i noticed a terminal stating that a the boss on the ferry, was a vip for renting vehicles

as for the double weapons, and having multiple Autoguns, both guns will fire if they are in the same slot, like for instance you modded the Vans SE slots to hold autoguns, the same goes for SE weapons, great for when your holding two group or even all weapons in those slots, hell, even two high damage weapons in the same slot can work, for single target obliteration

theres even a rental tank that has two cannon slots, i wonder if theres a code to let you mod rentals, hehe

with such things though, you need to press the button of the slot, not the weapon to fire it (in terms of the buggy having its SE slot modded to carry cannons) it can get confusing, when youve swapped the weapons on your van around, having to press SE to fire autoguns and Aux to fire your missles :P

the Solar Lens, that must be in the earth relief center

heh, if thats all the noah computer does ill just stick to the ones you get in the secret trader camp

the thing thats been bugging me is the huge building in Sol, any hints on whether it has purpose or just eye candy?
IP Logged

« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2007, 05:52:14 PM » by Liana Lens Comrade
1) Rental system: you've just given yourself a hint ;) Can a proper hunter let a bad guy outdo him in anything, even in number of tanks rented?
2) The building in Sol is definitely worth a look, but if you try to get into it from inside Sol, you're locked out. Ah, but there's another way in...

IP Logged

« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2007, 08:39:31 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
I was wondering about the VIP rental thing too-... Ah, now I see... This may be the excuse I need to rent that tank with two main guns!

As for the building in Sol, I could use a hand getting in there too. I don't think it's from the sewer...

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2007, 08:45:49 PM » by Liana Lens Comrade
Nope, not from inside the sewer. Try leaving the city...

IP Logged

(Read 61496 times) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11
Jump to: