so let's talk metal max returns...

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Elysium - Gaming / Topic: So let's talk Metal Max Returns...

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11028 Posts, 543 Topics, 771 Members, Latest Member: BlueWizard

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 64284 times) 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11

Re: So let's talk Metal Max Returns...
« Reply #60 on: November 10, 2007, 11:25:12 PM » by jtrainor
What do I do with the VIP Rental computer in Sol? Nothing seems to work.
IP Logged

« Reply #61 on: November 11, 2007, 12:12:41 AM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!
Here's a better question. How much bloody life does the Brass Banshee have? Twenty thousand?

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

« Reply #62 on: November 11, 2007, 01:40:24 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
Well, it's obviously over nine thousand.

*Breaks a Scouter*

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #63 on: November 11, 2007, 01:44:36 AM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!
Well, it's obviously over nine thousand.

*Breaks a Scouter*

Ye, Sir, have just made my evenin'.

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

« Reply #64 on: November 11, 2007, 01:46:27 AM » by Derek The Blue Wings of Kyonoshi
*Takes a bow*

dragonmasterjb0: Apparently, in the new series, Lina is arrested at one point on charges of being Lina Inverse.

The rest of the party, in typical Slayers fashion, gives a reaction to the effect of "Sounds reasonable."
IP Logged

« Reply #65 on: November 11, 2007, 03:10:57 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
*punches EI-02 in the face*

Alright, two questions.
1) What's the Escape system? I'm sure it's pretty self explanatory, but...
2) How do I get the relevant doobie for my "Bi-Ess" thingy?

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #66 on: November 11, 2007, 03:39:19 AM » by Zadey
once your name is displayed on the Rental VIP Computer, your able to load it into your BS-Con

and im not sure what you mean by bi-ess ;_;
IP Logged

« Reply #67 on: November 11, 2007, 04:15:06 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Once you get to the radio tower place and reach the 5th floor, there's a guy next to your computer talking about the legendary "Be-Ess Laizer" - basically, the Laser mod for your BS Comp.

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

re
« Reply #68 on: November 11, 2007, 05:19:20 AM » by Xeno
Hey everyone.
First off, this game is great! I've been hooked on it since the patch first came out.
Anyway, I've noticed a few things while playing like...

For some reason...instead of saying area, it says LzUB.

This one has ZjB where fast should be.

And this just seems odd.
And yeah....I named my first tank Lancer...

I've seen more little things while playing but didn't get a chance to get a picture.
One more thing, what was with the Brass Banshee? I killed it in three hits...I thought it would be stronger. u_u

I think Kirby put on a little weight...
IP Logged

« Reply #69 on: November 11, 2007, 06:17:47 AM » by Liana Lens Comrade
Thanks for the screenshots, those were a couple I didn't have. I'll add them to the list. :)

‥‥おしても いいんだぜ! なつかしい ドラムかんをよ!
IP Logged

« Reply #70 on: November 11, 2007, 08:00:41 AM » by Shadow The Ace Hunter
« Last Edit: November 11, 2007, 08:06:09 AM by Shadow »
Here's a better question. How much bloody life does the Brass Banshee have? Twenty thousand?

I don't know how much life it has. It's a mid-range bounty monster, and you should evade it whenever it shows up in the Corona building. It'll later show up when you're outside, in your tanks, and will be much easier to defeat there. =)

By the way, I've another question, but I don't want to majorly spoil a bunch of people here. What should I do? Is there a PM system in this forum, or a way to colour text black so it can't be read unless highlighted?
IP Logged

« Reply #71 on: November 11, 2007, 10:20:22 AM » by Liana Lens Comrade
I was just thinking, because I hate spoiling people, that maybe we could use a full-on-enter-at-your-own-risk thread just for things like that. I'll start one. ;)

IP Logged

« Reply #72 on: November 11, 2007, 03:20:25 PM » by jtrainor
If you finish the game, then start a new one over your old save, then you start with max money, but cannot save. Of course with save states that's hardly a problem :)
IP Logged

« Reply #73 on: November 11, 2007, 03:33:51 PM » by Liana Lens Comrade
« Last Edit: November 11, 2007, 04:03:09 PM by Liana »
Huh, that I never tried... I know that if you have games going in all three slots and start a new game, you can get max money that way, but I didn't know about the other way.

Also: I can confirm that offering 12501 for the Abrams does NOT work every time as it did in the original Metal Max. I did get the tank for 15001, though. ;)

IP Logged

« Reply #74 on: November 11, 2007, 05:16:13 PM » by Shadow The Ace Hunter
A random interesting fact: Red Wolf's tank is an Israeli Merkava 2.

No errors in the translation, though, as I assume he renamed the vehicle himself.
IP Logged

(Read 64284 times) 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11
Jump to: