spoiler discussion for metal max returns

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Elysium - Gaming / Topic: SPOILER DISCUSSION for Metal Max Returns

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

11043 Posts, 545 Topics, 780 Members, Latest Member: jnmoors01

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 52480 times) 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

Re: SPOILER DISCUSSION for Metal Max Retur
« Reply #45 on: November 19, 2007, 04:29:05 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
Well you can give them to dogs in the towns but other then that I don't know

um theres a pill that can revive dead party members but, I never used it so I was wondering if it can be used more then once or if you can more if you use it?

I got it from a machine in a lab after a teleporter malfunctioned
IP Logged

« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2007, 08:08:18 PM » by Shadow The Ace Hunter
« Last Edit: November 19, 2007, 08:10:52 PM by Shadow »
The machine at said lab can't manufacture more than one pill at any given time, so I assume that you can't make a new one unless you use the one you already have.

At any rate, it doesn't seem too useful, given how difficult it is to end up in the Life Sciences Center and how easy it is to teleport to Leorad and get your guys revived for free. It'd only come in handy if you're exceedingly lazy or are deep in a dungeon and you don't want to backtrack to get your guy back.
IP Logged

« Reply #47 on: November 22, 2007, 10:51:43 PM » by Liana Lens Comrade
I'd have to double-check this, but I seem to remember trying it at one point -- you could deposit the capsule with the Trunk Room, then go back and get another one, and repeat as much as you had the patience for, then withdraw them and go out hunting.

‥‥おしても いいんだぜ! なつかしい ドラムかんをよ!
IP Logged

« Reply #48 on: November 23, 2007, 02:29:31 AM » by sss
... why is it called ambush anyway...

isn't it more like.. intercept?
IP Logged

« Reply #49 on: November 23, 2007, 07:08:01 PM » by tofudragon7
Does anyone know why the slow turtles give so much exp and gold? It seems so random... there are dozens of harder enemies that give squat.

Also:

Where, exactly, do I find Dust Franken? I've tried searching for about 10 minutes on every floor of the organic waste facility, to no success

I am Zeromus. I am the hate!
IP Logged

Re: SPOILER DISCUSSION for Metal Max Returns
« Reply #50 on: November 23, 2007, 07:58:01 PM » by Shadow The Ace Hunter
As for the Slow Walkers, I don't know. Same goes for the Golden Ants (although to a much lesser degree).

And regarding the Dust Franken, there's a large room with a huge pile of garbage in the center-ish. Go to the bottom-left corner of the pile and start walking around the small area to the right of the floor grates on said corner.
IP Logged

« Reply #51 on: November 23, 2007, 08:10:58 PM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
As for the Slow Walkers, I don't know. Same goes for the Golden Ants (although to a much lesser degree).

And regarding the Dust Franken, there's a large room with a huge pile of garbage in the center-ish. Go to the bottom-left corner of the pile and start walking around the small area to the right of the floor grates on said corner.
I just think of Golden Ants as gold bars with legs XD
IP Logged

« Reply #52 on: November 24, 2007, 02:05:58 AM » by tofudragon7

If Golden Ants are gold bars with legs, what does that make Golden Carpets? Wait... perhaps just ACTUAL golden carpets

I am Zeromus. I am the hate!
IP Logged

« Reply #53 on: November 24, 2007, 08:30:00 AM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!

If Golden Ants are gold bars with legs, what does that make Golden Carpets? Wait... perhaps just ACTUAL golden carpets

In Soviet Russia, Yellow Brick Road follows YOU!

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2007, 01:15:18 AM » by sss
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 02:50:58 PM by sss »
.. any idea how to activate the rental in Leorad? did it the last time... but hasn't appeared yet this time.

3 things I think I did differently.. (that stands out)

1... got the mechanic before talking to the old man
2... visited audrey before visiting the trader camp south of it.
3... recruited mechanic + soldier before going back to kill the wanted bounties.

----
something else... the support/ambush systems.. which ammos do they use? so far i've seen my support van use the (maingun) cannon shells to block enemy cannon shells.. i've  seen evasion system use missile (se) to block missiles... is it slot specific or weapon type specific?
IP Logged

« Reply #55 on: November 25, 2007, 03:15:01 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
How do you mean, "activate"? It takes a certain number of rentals, and an amount of money spent during said rentals, to be able to use the Rental thingy.

If you're talking about what I think you're talking about.

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #56 on: November 25, 2007, 03:22:14 PM » by sss
what I meant was.... what are the conditions for the traders to setup the rental shop in leonard (1st town)

i think the one you said is the bscontrol thing, right?
IP Logged

« Reply #57 on: November 25, 2007, 07:07:19 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
*facepalms* Let this be a lesson to me: Don't answer when I now nothing about the question.

As for the tank systems, Ambush uses S-E weapons (AT rockets work well). Support uses Main weapons, though I haven't tested to see if it'll use something else when the mains run out of ammo.

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

Re: SPOILER DISCUSSION for Metal Max Returns
« Reply #58 on: November 25, 2007, 08:24:41 PM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!
A supportin' tank with a Laser Aux will shoot down lasers as well.

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

« Reply #59 on: November 26, 2007, 12:32:55 PM » by sss
is that laser autogun in the aux slot.. or laser autogun in any slot?
IP Logged

(Read 52480 times) 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9
Jump to: