spoiler discussion for metal max returns

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Elysium - Gaming / Topic: SPOILER DISCUSSION for Metal Max Returns

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10989 Posts, 531 Topics, 744 Members, Latest Member: k4ra187

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 47455 times) 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Re: SPOILER DISCUSSION for Metal Max Retur
« Reply #105 on: January 29, 2008, 02:08:52 PM » by threetimes
Got them! Exactly where you said, the big desk on the third floor. They add another layer to the story so it was nice to get them for that reason as well.
Thanks again. =D

(Now to find the rest of the missing stuff.)
IP Logged

Re: SPOILER DISCUSSION for Metal Max Returns
« Reply #106 on: January 30, 2008, 03:22:37 PM » by Shadow The Ace Hunter
No problem! It seems my memory didn't fail me too badly after all. =D
IP Logged

« Reply #107 on: February 28, 2008, 10:58:58 AM » by threetimes
I could do with some more help with finding a few more things. Copper Bar I have no information about at all though I think it must be a drop, but no idea from which enemy. Sniper Helmet and Nitro Shower weapon I can't find. And the Strawberry Lipstick I read a little about on Metal Maniax saying that it was something to do with Nana and her dressing table in Il Migra. From what I could understand you could get the item after killing Wagelyo, but despite endless visits to her and searching around I haven't had any luck with this.

Without all the human tools I can't get another title for Hunter or properly complete the FAQ for GameFAQs though I might have to give up on 100% items in the end. :(
IP Logged

« Reply #108 on: May 12, 2008, 07:01:35 PM » by Liana Lens Comrade
Did you ever get the Strawberry Lipstick, threetimes? I saw someone posted some information on the GameFaqs board... I can tell you how if you haven't got it already :)

‥‥おしても いいんだぜ! なつかしい ドラムかんをよ!
IP Logged

« Reply #109 on: May 12, 2008, 11:21:44 PM » by threetimes
Hey Liana. :)

I got the copper bar and the secret trader camp so that's just about everything found now. I haven't yet played to find the Lipstick. Is his info correct? I need to find the right save first to test it out, but...that same guy has been emailing me with loads more info. Such as, you can find the metal detector items without the detector if you know where to look, and he has made a couple of maps for me as well. Plus some things about the on foot weapons and their uses. One more thing too, I'll post at GFs for you. =)
IP Logged

« Reply #110 on: May 14, 2008, 06:50:52 AM » by Liana Lens Comrade
Yeah, I think the guy's lipstick thing is pretty much right. It was kind of hard for me to trigger the talk-to-nana sequence, I think I tried to make it a little more obvious as to what to do, hopefully it helped and didn't make it more confusing ;)

IP Logged

« Reply #111 on: May 26, 2008, 08:07:16 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Hey, does anybody know what good Oyholo Capsules are? I know they make you feel no pain, but it doesn't seem to help during battles. Are they useful at all, or should I just sell them?

Who is Gaius Baltar? HE'S THE FRAKKIN' PRESIDENT!
IP Logged

« Reply #112 on: May 27, 2008, 05:51:20 AM » by Liana Lens Comrade
They're a reference to Metal Max 2 added for the remake, and I don't think they have any real purpose.

IP Logged

« Reply #113 on: May 27, 2008, 07:49:19 PM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Figures. I've been contemplating whether to just flat-out start playing Metal Max 2 (or its GBA version) as-is, or to wait out the translation. I wanna kill me some Sand Sharks!

Still, it's interesting how MM2's regular battle music is the same for MMR's bounty-free bosses. Not to mention the whole opening riff for battles.

IP Logged

« Reply #114 on: May 28, 2008, 11:25:08 AM » by Liana Lens Comrade
Actually, the previous translator for MM2 handed the project to me... but I wouldn't expect it very soon, I haven't even started on it, and I have no idea where Gid is at with regards to the hacking side of it. (I've been completely obsessing over Live a Live. I've got little Oersteds and Oboros walking around behind my eyelids.)

IP Logged

Re: SPOILER DISCUSSION for Metal Max Returns
« Reply #115 on: May 28, 2008, 05:46:04 PM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!
What about Pogos?

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

« Reply #116 on: May 28, 2008, 05:48:12 PM » by Liana Lens Comrade
Pogo's chapter is quick.

Oboro I've done 100 kills, 0 kills, and let's not even get into the time I've spent with Mr. Orested :)

IP Logged

« Reply #117 on: June 04, 2008, 02:22:03 AM » by Swordfishtrombone
Is there some sort of bug regarding the wedding ring/ruby lens?

When I went to Negi, the woman who is supposed to talk about her missing wedding ring never says a thing about it, all she says is something about it being a small town and peddlers never coming around. Cultivating the field never turns anything up, either. I've been to see Dr. Optica, and I'm about to head into the Scorched Factory, and I just checked Negi again, but she still says nothing about her wedding ring...
IP Logged

« Reply #118 on: June 04, 2008, 03:35:05 AM » by Ianator is Gaius Baltar.
Try around the bottom-right corner of the field near the entrance - and not just once!

IP Logged

« Reply #119 on: June 04, 2008, 03:47:06 AM » by Liana Lens Comrade
She doesn't say anything about the ring until you have it, so that part is OK. I've found that sometimes it shows up after two or three times and sometimes it takes ages -- just keep looking, I guess!

IP Logged

(Read 47455 times) 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9
Jump to: