major release news ~ lagrange point, now available!

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Svarga - Site News / Topic: Major Release News ~ Lagrange Point, now available!

Gon is calm
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10942 Posts, 519 Topics, 728 Members, Latest Member: nigel1434

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 6823 times) [1]

Major Release News ~ Lagrange Point, now available!
« on: October 22, 2014, 04:07:43 PM » by Gideon Zhi Devil Summoner
It´s been more than a decade in the making, but Lagrange Point is finally available! I don´t really have much else to say that isn´t in the readme or on the game´s project page, so I´ll keep this short. Enjoy!
Screenshot Screenshot

IP Logged

Re: Major Release News ~ Lagrange Point, now available!
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2014, 03:05:00 PM » by Chapu
  I've been waiting for this translation to be released for the better part of 8 years: since the day I first found your site and saw "Lagrange Point" in the projects section. I've been visiting regularly ever since, in the hopes of one day finding it completed. Today, my wish finally came true.

Thank you, thank you so much for this! :-)

Now I'm off to play it, and then maybe I'll tackle back my own neglected translation project.

Again, thank you so much. I know it's just a game, but I've been waiting for it so long it really means something to me.
IP Logged

Re: Major Release News ~ Lagrange Point, now available!
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2014, 09:49:30 PM » by ChrisABlair
Gid, congrats on another fine release! I remember reading the description for this game and thinking how awesome it would be to play it, and when I got lax in studying ye olde moonrunes, you were my only hope (as always!). Congrats to everyone else who worked to bring us a method by which to play something awesome! Long live Aeon Genesis!

Sweetdiculous!
IP Logged

(Read 6823 times) [1]
Jump to: