cyber knight 2

You are here: The Pantheon / Seven Heavens / Elysium - Gaming / Topic: Cyber Knight 2

Gon is really angry
 right now.

ThreadTools

Print

ForumStats

10988 Posts, 531 Topics, 744 Members, Latest Member: k4ra187

This forum is Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2005, Simple Machines integrated by Datschge basing on Simplicity by Bloc
 (Read 2406 times) [1]

Cyber Knight 2
« on: November 21, 2007, 01:04:34 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
Has anyone beaten this game?  I'm having trouble beating Braniac.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

Re: Cyber Knight 2
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2007, 04:21:57 AM » by Chaostic Dark, Light, Shadow, Time, Chaos, PIKE
« Last Edit: November 21, 2007, 04:25:49 AM by Chaostic »
you need to attack the computer screen

edit
you need to attack the large screen behind the mech don't worry I distoryed the mech five times before I got it myself
IP Logged

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2007, 08:35:06 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
That's not the problem. He keeps killing me after I do so. I need to know if there's like a field the can help reduce damage.

My current inventory is: One transforming katana, one flight suit, one Caster, various Caster shells, one gallant (including stock and barrel) and an optimistic attitude.
IP Logged

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2007, 08:45:56 AM » by Word on the Wind Fanservice with a vengence!
Cyber + Two RayBlades (Or whatever the strongest equivalent at that point is) + Soldier character = instant win

I miss my signature.
IP Logged

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2007, 09:12:03 AM » by Andrew The Dragon Knight
I'll try that and see if it works.

IP Logged

(Read 2406 times) [1]
Jump to: